Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topic for younger Crossdressers!

Quote Originally Posted by joselyn318 View Post
    basicly, for me the biggest challenge is balancing my wife's feelings towards my dressing with my growth in this area. I am taking it slowly for the both of us. It is also a struggle to afford clothes on a grad student stipend.
    Great post, I'm in a very similar situation and really appreciate your thoughts. It's nice to know there are other young tgers out there trying to lead successful lives while balancing dressing, significant others, and all the other variables life brings.

only 18

im only 18 and have been dressing since i was 8. my earliest memory was that of being at the beach with my older sister and her painting my nails and putting her bathingsuit on and goin on the beach!! wish i could still do that my parents thought it was cute then but disapprove now!! i hate trying to dress around my parents

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Currently battling with the idea of transitioning, judging whether I'm transexual, or just a crossdresser.
    I know how you feel, Kimberley.

Sara xxx

First off, great idea for a topic!

I'm 19, and I've been dressing for probably at least 10 years now. My earliest memory is when I was maybe 5 or 6 and I wanted to wear the swimsuits that girls got to wear.

When I was about 10, my aunt would have me dogsit for her while she was out of town (she lives right down the street from me). One time when I was over there, I found my way into her room and dresser... and the rest is history.

To this day, no one knows about me, or my desires. Someday I would love to go fulltime.

hi girls im 19 i've been dressing most of my life

if any of you have myspace look me up http://www.myspace.com/mistresryofuxxx

my yahoo IM is ryofuxxx

Hello all im the new gal. I'm still young at 22(almost 23) I've been dressing on and off again since I was 14. No dresses or skirts but im big on panties and thigh-higs. It all started when i was 14 when I found a pair of my sister's panties laying in the bathroom and I thought to myslef "hmmmm i wonder what those would feel like"? and it felt great, so now here I am. Problems yeah I got some my job sux (hard to stock shelves wearing a thong) and I still haven't gotten around to telling my fiance which is probably not gonna be easy. But anyways look forward to meeting you all.

Thank god for Mom haha! Where would my crossdressing be without her closet of goodies...

Im going to Vancouver tomorrow for 1 complete week.
    Can'T wait to be there and go shop for some new cloths, also i will have the opportunities (i hope) to go out as Nyana for the 3rd time!

My g/f don't know about my CD and that very hard for me to do it at home. Also i think she would not approuve my other side.

Anyway, right now im enjoying my life like it is!

(i even put some fem jeans in my luggage that i can worn in male mode(they dont look too much fem)) so i will put them in airport before going onboard
    "What you look inside is more important then what you look outside."

Okay, that not true, what you look both sides is more important ;p

Nyana

Love the topic, Ms_dark!

24 here. I also started with mom's stuff at around 13. I was a latch key kid so afterschool always meant an hour or two of mixing and matching outfits and sleeping in intimates. I wouldn't recommend that last one because she finally caught me in a brassier one morning. In college it really turned into an admiration for women and femininity in general and I became a little gender-euphoric. Right now, I volunteer with women's groups on campus and they're wonderful to work with BTW.

Parents? Yeah, they're tough to dodge. Mom I'm sure she still suspects because of my appearance and weight but never lets on. As of now, I'm dodging college roommates instead--but I seriously doubt they would be bothered if I told them. Its just, you know.. really awkward.

But yeah, I'm just wondering where it will all lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Meredith View Post
    Love the topic, Ms_dark!

I was a latch key kid so afterschool always meant an hour or two of mixing and matching outfits and sleeping in intimates.
    LOL! Me too! I'm not sure I'll ever be able to come out to my parents because I feel so guilty raiding mom's things :-\
    Now I mostly dress at night and only sleep in lingerie when I know I'll be up before the 'rents.
    My biggest problem (aside from not having enough shopping money :P) is that I'll be moving out with a friend this summer. One of the most solid guys I've ever known, but also the biggest homophobe ever. He said he forwent getting a tattoo on his leg because it meant having to have it shaved immediately prior to getting it! I can't even imagine how he'd react if I lounged around in a skirt and heels..

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyLove View Post
    I can't even imagine how he'd react if I lounged around in a skirt and heels..
    That would be very funny no?

I hope you will find a way out with this friend!

Nyana

Started by trying on my moms hose at age 12. Been hooked ever since.

It has taken me a lot of years to find my comfort zone, life is good. Slow down and enjoy it.

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I'm 31, and have been interested in dressing for many years, but only after finding this forum was I able to become comfortable with the idea. I wish I would have had a resource like this a long time ago, but oh well.

it all started for me when i was about 6, i was at my cousin jonny's house and he has a sister claire. claire was about 12? i think..and she was having a slumber party with a few of her friends. we were in jonnys room u know just chillin out playing some gameboy, when my cousin and her friends all ran into his room and tied us both to chairs, then they painted our nails and put lipstick on us..then they took a picture of both of us and told us that they would show everyone if we didnt cooperate with them for the rest of the night. so they put more make up on us and put us in dresses and heels and made us walk around and dance, by the end of it jonny and i didnt mind, we were having a great time. this is when it all started for me. after that i would take my younger sister and my moms clothes, i loved it, whenever my mom would take my sister to gymnastics i would go straight to their rooms and get pretty! 7 years later when i was 13 and claire was 19,(we were about the same size, i was a skinny little one) i was at her house, school was done for me but jonny had like a day left so while he was at school claire was watching me, her mom left for work and claire and i had a good 6 hours together. it was early in the morning, right after jonny left and she ran out to go get coffee and said she would be back in 15 min. right when i saw her car drive away i ran up to her room and jumped right into a cute pair of panties, a bra, skirt, tangtop, and heels. i put them on and walked around the house a little, i was in heaven. untill i heard the garage door go up..so i ran into the nearest bathroom(i was downstairs and claires room was up, and it had all my boy clothes in it) claire knocked on the door and asked if i was alright, i told her i felt sick(which i really did cus i knew that there was no way i was getting out of this one) and she said ok, ill check on u in a few minutes, then about 45 sec later she came back down and was like "open the door, i found ur clothes, wat r u up too?" she really wasnt mad. so i open the door and she kind of looked at me in awe, then she said, "that shirt does not match that top" and i gave a huge sigh of relief and she then said "if u want ill give u some pointers" and i gladdly accepted after i made her promiss not to tell anyone. then we went up to her room and i stripped down and she handed me a pink thong and matchin pink bra, this was a little scary to me because i never dressed infront of anyone and i have never worn a thong, but claire assured me that it is fine and i wouldnt even feel it. boy was she wrong (however i loved the feeling of a thong and it is still my favorite artical of clothing today..mmm) then she gave me a pair of white short shorts that said "cheerleader" written in pink on the butt (loved them!) and a pink haulter top to match. then she stuffed my bra with padding from a few bikkins. then she handed me a pair of pink high heels, these things were just beautiful and a pain in the ass to walk in. i then followed her into her bathroom and she gave me some pink lipgloss, pink eyeshadow, mascara and of course some blush, i felt sooo pretty. claire then played a little prank on me by giving my thong a little yank, it felt great, and we both just laughed. she said i look very nice and i thanked her haha. this is my favorite part, we were both getting hungary, so we ordered a pizza, when the pizzaboy came, claire convinced me to open the door and get it. the look this guy gave me was pirceless hahahaha but i kindof liked it and it made me feel wonderful. i paid him and he left, and it was a bit akward. then it was about time for me to turn back into a boy and hangout with jonny when he got home. so claire undressed me and let me keep the thong and bra (still have them!) so i put them in my overnight bag. then claire and i just talked about this, i said that we cant tell anyone and she agreed, we then talked about when we were younger and her and herfriends forced me and jonny to dress, i laughed and confessed that i loved it! then the door opened and jonny and my aunt were home, claire and i havnt talked about this very often since then, but she is still my favorite cousin, haha. i guess you could say that that was the highlight of my "crossdressing career" im currently living with my mom in my senior year of highschool, so dressing has been kind of hard for me, but i do have a little sister who is a sophmore and my mom i borrow clothes from both of them as much as possible. i love thongs with a passion hehe and have a few of my own, one claire gave me, i took one from my cousin lindsay and bought a few for myself. i would love to be able to dress anytime i want and have the courage to go out dressed, but its not easy, i have gotten gas one night while dressed, but i dont think anyone saw me.

long story short, ive been crossdressing since i was about 6, i have the best cousin everrr, and i LOVE thongs. i dress when no ones home and often wear thongs under my clothes(only did that once in school, too risky) for halloween next year, (wherever will i be next year, who knows?) i plan on being a sexy nurse hehehe

thank you girls for letting me tell my story and its great to have place like this to come and be accepted..love u all like sisterss <3<3 xoxo
    Last edited by surfergirl17; 04-22-2007 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyLove View Post
    LOL! Me too! I'm not sure I'll ever be able to come out to my parents because I feel so guilty raiding mom's things :-\
    Now I mostly dress at night and only sleep in lingerie when I know I'll be up before the 'rents.
    I -swear- the first summer I moved back, she moved her things around so I wouldn't find them. I think my mom would understand if I could tell her the whole story; but I feel so guilty for raiding her things. -sigh- and my sister's stuff. (I was seriously outnumbered by females! How could I not be a little transgendered! ) And I don't want mom and dad to think they failed as parents in any way.

Yeah I hope the roommate thing works out for you Ashley. If nothing else, you can probably find a few times now and then to have to whole apartment to yourself and step out once in a while. I actually had 1 semi-successful "coming out" experience. Though I wouldn't call him the macho type.

im 20 i started dressing when i was 12 in a pair of my sisters panties and panties and girls jeans are my favorite things to wear. and even though i live at home my parents know and are ok with it so there are no problems there.

I'm 19, and I live at home with my parents. I started probably at age 5, 6, or younger. I used to play dressup in some of my sister's old costumes and such (she's three years older than me). My parents discouraged this activity and I stopped. Everyone thought that was that. Through gradeschool I felt the urge to dress and the attraction to women's clothes, but I never acted on it again until I started highschool. I was ashamed of it for several years after that, until a few months ago when I came out to one of my closest friends.

This began a long chain of coming out to other close friends and to some of my family. My parents know, my sister doesn't know, and my grandmother does know. I am trying to reach a point with my parents where they will accept it so totally that I might be able to eventually dress around the house, instead of just in hiding in my room. This seems to be a long way off, but my mom seems much more accepting than she initially was, and my dad will hopefully get to that point as well. (I will add here that they were both extremely accepting from the get-go).

Other things that are on my mind? Hmm...well I've experienced a lot of loss lately, but I'm finally starting to recover and move beyond all that. For the first time in a couple of years, I feel like I'm rediscovering myself. Getting in touch with Jessica helps that a lot.

Okay, I've hogged the spotlight long enough, someone else's turn.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Surfer girl, your story is really cute, but please next time just put some paragraph, i mean put some air inside long story it easier to read!

ANyway i wanted to say it made me smile!

Nyana

Hi Surfer Girl. Really great story. Made me jealous

For me it was when I was 4 or 5. I was dresed up sister and girl friends in an old yellow dress of my grandmother. Then I was send to the neighbours house to ask for a cup of sugar. I don´t remember the reacation anymore.
    After this when I was seven I dressed up in my sisters gymnastic outfit. Later bathingsuit and my moms clothing, whenever I was alone.

One day I was one evening at home alone. I think I was 14. So took the chance to dress up and spend the evening. Nice bra of my mom and very tight correction panties. Completed a nice black dress and my sisters shoes (in those days I fitted them ). Sitting in the chair watching TV I hear the front door . I ran through the kitchen outside into the garage. It was my sisters boy friend that came by. I remember that I undressed in the garage. I ran upstairs passing everybody and once decent again I gave an explanation. I don't exaclty what I told. But It was someting like: I was going to take a shower and I heard a noise downstairs, so I went down to check it out and just (oh what a coincidence) at that moment you came in. After he left I got the clothing out of the garage... I was scared.

Fun to see that "we" all started very young. For me I haven´t been Cd-ing for a long time - mariage kids. Only internet fueld up my desire to do it again. Only after learning about this and other forums I found out that I am not the onlyone And that most stories are quite similar. For me it was weird, because all kind of "hidden" memories (because I never talked about them I hidden them deep - nobody knows) came back to me. I could go and continue to type, but maybe that is for another time / thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyana View Post
    That would be very funny no?

I hope you will find a way out with this friend!
    HILARIOUS! He turned beet-red when a gay dude hugged him this past summer. I cried laughing so hard

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirl17 View Post
    it all started for me when i was about 6...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyana View Post
    Surfer girl, your story is really cute, but please next time just put some paragraph, i mean put some air inside long story it easier to read!

ANyway i wanted to say it made me smile!
    Agreed.. That was a very sweet story, and I loved reading it, but it looks nicer if you spread it out a little. Makes me wish I had my own CD coach.. lol

I -swear- the first summer I moved back, she moved her things around so I wouldn't find them...
    I know what you mean about mom moving stuff around. Like they kind of already know.

Yeah I hope the roommate thing works out for you Ashley...
    Thanks.. and yes, that's probably what I'll resort to. Alone time and VERY late at night time.

LOL! I know what you mean, joperinal about the internet influence. I was without private internet for the longest time and had to use the library for basic access. Now that I have my own connection I'm dressing and shopping way more often.

I can sort of relate to surfergirl17. My older cousins were babysitting me once when I was 7 or 8. I was being really bratty, and knowing how ticklish I was, they got the pinkest sunday school outfit from the closet out and tickled me to the point they slipped me into it. I was "dress curious" since 5 so I didnt put up much resistance. Every time after that I always wished my visits would somehow wind up with me in a dress again.

So I guess most of us had turning points when were really young huh?

I'm 18, still living at home with the parents, and 20 year old sister, and dressing is real difficult. Thankfully, they all work mornings, so on my Wednesday off college sometimes I get to dress all morning.

For me, I don't know when it started. One day I just decided to try on a pair of my sister's shoes. My Mum saw me, but didn't say anything. I just tried shoes for a while, moving onto my Mum's (they had higher heels). And then it just sorta stopped for a while. I started up again mid-secondary school, got caught by parents a couple of times, and they were very anti-cd about it, asking me if I was gay and wanted to be a woman, neither of which I said yes to.

More recently (although I may get slandered for it) I've gone full. Never make-up, to difficult to remove in a hurry, but I still steal from mother and sister, because I'd be too chicken to buy my own, and my Mum still does all the washing in the house, so there's no way I'd be able to have my own stuff.

I hate having to steal from them, but I've no other choice, and it's that or give it up until I leave home, which could be a long time coming, given my current financial situation, and how expensive and difficult it is to move out in the uk at present.

I shaved my legs for the first time a few weeks ago, and loved the feeling that came with it, just gotta hide my hairfree legs from my family, thankfully I'm not a big fan of shorts, I wear jeans all time. I haven't been caught in recent years at all, I've gotten too good at it, although I've had one or 2 close calls, but I don't take the risks I used to anymore.

I've been lurking around this forum for some time now, picking up hints and tips here and there, it was the comments on how great shaved legs feel that made me finally do it, but I decided perhaps it was time to out myself. I may or may not post often, I'm a shy kinda person, very quiet and nervous and self conscious. There's a possibility I may never out myself in public, or to my family, but for now, I'd be happy just to be able to dress when I want to, not when I can.

I'm currently searching for the perfect make-shift cleavage creation, I've managed some quite satisfactory attempts using egg-shaped polystyrene shapes, they split in half, and have a great shape under a tight t-shirt, and can push up quite a bit of chest skin, but they don't have a realistic movement, water balloons would be nice to try, not sure if I'd have to the guts what with having to steal clothes, if one burst, I'd be done for.

That was a long post, but it's kinda my introduction to the forum at the same time.

haha sorry that turned out so long, i just started typing and didnt stop, i promiss to shorten it next time

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirl17 View Post
    haha sorry that turned out so long, i just started typing and didnt stop, i promiss to shorten it next time
    I don't ask you to shorten, we ask you to put some air!

Use the "enter" key on your keyboard

Yours stories are great!

Nyana

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I'm 22, 23 later this year...I'm partially in, and partially out of the closet. Most people know though. I don't exactly live at home though, so as of right now, I have a huge wardrobe, and have sort of a shopping "problem", that has no signs of abating. Stack this on top of shopping for male clothes, and other stuff, and I'm broke. I mostly dress to go shopping.

When I dress, I dress completely. Most of the time I wear jeans, and a top, with flip flops and maybe a jacket.

I started dressing, well I think the first time I tried to dress was probably 5 or 6. I identify as androgynous or bigender transgender, in that I'm comfortable in both and neither gender. I recall many awkward moments throughout my childhood where I expressed to my peers the desire to change gender. I repressed it for short periods of time, but it stuck as a regular habit continuously since I became 13 or 14. I didn't start buying my own stuff until I turned 18. I started buying too much when I turned 20. I was happy to buy my own stuff, mainly because my mom had an old fashion sense, and my sister had no fashion sense at that time. (Sorry ^^; )

@monkey88, try buying a Nubra for an A cup, and stick it far apart and low. It creates cleavage nicely, sticks easily to the chest, and provides a little volume. Then use with it a pocket bra with inexpensive cup size booster falsies or pads made of silicone A to B, or B to C size. The skin will be pushed up and the cups will be filled out. Best part is, you don't have to deal with shady overpriced online dealers, as all these parts can be bought from any department store lingerie section.