Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over or under?

Panties first, then pantyhose, and then another of pair of panties if I am wearing jeans. Jeans are tough on pantyhose if I dont wear another pair of panties over the pantyhose.

which ever you are comfortable with, like many things it is an individual preferance, no right or wrong way

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Karen Sue , I'm with you , panties always with a liner , gives me a smooth front , then pantyhose if it is not too hot &humid . Tonight I am wearing pantyhose for the first time this summer , I guess for most girls here it is probably the middle of winter , which to me is the best time of the year as we don't get very cold in sunny Queensland Australia. Love to all , Toni.

Panties first, then pantyhose.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Panties first hun
    Angie

My preference is panties under my pantyhose, or sometimes hose and no panties, just my .
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Well, I prefer thigh hi stockings instead of pantyhose, but when I do wear hose I always wear my panties under my hose.

Under or over

Both for me, like some of the girls i like to wear panties under and then a pair over just to hold tights (pantyhoes) up and as mentioned it lets you show off sexy underware if thats what you want

It just seems to me, that if you put panties over hose, those suckers would end up around your ankles!

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Panties, then pantyhose, I have tried other ways. but when I wanna' be like a girl panties and then my pantyhose...sometimes panties over pantyhose. But when I dress panties and then pantyhose. Sometimes PANTYHOSE AND THEN MY BOXER SHORTS...when I dress as Tim. But always PANTYHOSE !!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

panties first then hose. but my wife doesn't wear any panties with her hose, doesn't want any vpl.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Guys, (and I say this remembering who I am talking to) there is no girls "rule book".
    Lovies,
    Steph
    [SIZE="3"]Steph this is not true my GF always refers to the rule book, and as books were in Harry Potter the words change by them selves.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

A real lady always wears stockings, I never wear panty hose. Stockings and garder, or theigh highs are the only thing a real lady would be caught dead in.

Over or under?

under but preferably without.

me i prefer not to wear panties with my pantyhose. no panty lines with my outfits. but that is my opinion.

silky panties always under
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

That's why I wear thigh highs..... one less thing to think about when I'm changing genders quickly in a unisex restroom somewhere... hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

As others have said, Panties witha liner to hide the bulge and to keep things tidy, then Pantyhose, then my Padded Shaper LLPG.
    Just going by what works for me.

Dani

Definitely hose first then panties on top. Hose is to make my legs look and feel good and I love to see my lacy panties which I chose specially ~ there's no point in hiding them! If they were underneath I might as well wear plain Sloggies

As for hygiene, they all get washed anyway.

Maybe a minority view but it's mine anyway

Fi

No PH for me

Like some others, I always wear thigh highs, never pantyhose, so it doesn't come up. Thigh highs feel sexier and they're much faster to get in and out of on the run, as Karren points out.

Over or Under

It should definitely be panties first, then hose.