Thread: I need a distraction... any ideas?????

Question I need a distraction... any ideas?????

Ok I am going to take out my "girlfriend" to a nice restaurant and after that I am going to take her back to my house <eg>...lol Any ways what I thought is when we get back there I would have soft music playing and very little lite....I need to distract her while I get a bubble bath ready....
    So does anyone have any suggestions?????? Also I had bought her something to slip into after the bubble bath.....Then I am going to give her an incredible body message( I am a M.T.) I think she would enjoy that..I figured while she was slipping into something more comfortable after her bath...I would lite all the candles I have set up in the bedroom....

So really what I need is a suggestion on what I can do to distract her while I draw the bath.....So I would appreciate any suggestions....

Thank you
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

KellyCD_Girl
    What does she like? I think most girls like flowers and chocolate and being treated nice and with respect. Show her you care but I dont think running a bubble bath is a good idea cuz from every guy I talked to girls need romance before you know what.

Hey KellyCD...Prob should make you aware that when I say girlfriend what I mean is My boyfriend who is a m2f.....

Also it isn't like we haven't seen each other naked...I guess it might have helped to have that little bit of info huh.......

I wanted to give her flowers but that really wouldn't distract her and also..she doesn't like chocolate......Not a big sweet eatter

well I thought that the message by candle lite was pretty romantic...and as far as the bubble bath...that would be to relax her....
    Mel

How about something that will make the task easier?

I was thinking, you could probably draw some hot water ahead of time, before she shows up. Then once you're ready you could just throw some bubbles along with a bit more hot water to warm it up again. Since it probably would have cooled off some.

That way you won't have to distract her for too long.

Lovin' every minute of it!

KellyCD_Girl

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by JustmeBear
    Hey KellyCD...Prob should make you aware that when I say girlfriend what I mean is My boyfriend who is a m2f.....

Also it isn't like we haven't seen each other naked...I guess it might have helped to have that little bit of info huh.......

I wanted to give her flowers but that really wouldn't distract her and also..she doesn't like chocolate......Not a big sweet eatter

well I thought that the message by candle lite was pretty romantic...and as far as the bubble bath...that would be to relax her....
    Yikes! Sorry. But now I can relate better. Do you have any friends like you? Why not just give her a magazine to read or put a movie on and say I'll be right back? I wouldn't get suspicious unless you had a look in your eye. I am so jealous!

BTW this place is really cool!

Talking

Kelly-CD Unfortunately I do not have anyfriends like me .....both you and Gabrielle have wonderful ideas....Thanks a bunch
    Mel

KellyCD_Girl
    Mel I love your picture. Where did you get it? I'm into American Indian stuff and your picture tells a tale of a man with the strength and spirit of a bear. He draws his power from a bear spirit. Is that why you chose it?

Kelly

The picture was sent to me from one of the other members who said she had seen it and it reminded her of me...I use it because I really in away feel like you described.....
    Mel