Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which cartoon/film/book character do you resemble or remind yourself of?

Platinum Member

Which cartoon/film/book character do you resemble or remind yourself of?

Ok pretty self explanatory........i was on another thread and thought that Taylor reminds me of a Fawn so i posted a pic of the Fawn, from the lion witch and wardrobe.......

Me? im not sure what character im most like or resemble, so perhaps we can do this thread on people in the forum that remind us of characters just like i did with Taylor

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Hmmm. Toughie. I'm not entirely sure, but a lot of people say I've got similarities to Dr. House (slap me). Not physical so much (although we've sort of got the same build in a very generalised way)... More like my mannerisms and expressions, way of speaking, the whole finding comfort in repetetive actions/ kid games (like the yo-yo and stuff, being generally fidgety)... Plus the whole cane and vicodin thing is hard to miss lol-- first time I watched the show, I went, 'hey! I'm on TV!' Of course, I'm much nicer than him most of the time.

Other than that, not sure. Maybe Max Demian from the book 'Demian.' I really related to him and the whole Abraxas (obviously)/ mark of Cane thing... Dunno how many of you've read that book...
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I used to BE Daffy Duck because I shared the same bad temper when I was young. He's still my icon of cartoon characters. Now I'm just me that classy dressed woman from Ohio.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    lol when I was young I was like Bart Simpson... I even had a slingshot. Which reminds me... I ought to get another. I love shooting down cans!

Oh... I could also be Eeyore nowadays.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I've been likened to Frodo from Lord of the Rings because of my hight and build and the far away look I sometimes have in my eyes. Quite a compliment as he is wise so happy about that one xx Felix

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    lol spooky!

I was going to say Bart Simpson and Frodo (one of my nicknames).
    Dad always says I'm like Bart too haha. I used to be well obsessed with Bart when I was little!
    Lol I had a slingshot too... wonder where it's got to...

John Connor (Ed Furlong) from T2 (Terminator 2) as well. (But you knew that right? lol)
    Which is weird 'cos my mum looks well like Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton).

Oh and, Fry, from Futurama, in some ways....
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-04-2007 at 11:41 AM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

You're dithpicable!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I used to BE Daffy Duck because I shared the same bad temper when I was young. He's still my icon of cartoon characters.
    Ha, ha! That's great, Joy, 'cause the character that reminds me most of me is Bugs Bunny (I know you guys were expecting me to say Capt. Jack, right?). I'm like Bugsy in that I'm jovial and friendly until somebody rubs me the wrong way or pushes me too far - then it's like he says, "Of course you realize this means war!" I admire how clever he is at getting even with his enemies - especially when they're bigger than him. And, of course, he's a stylish crossdresser.

BTW, Joy . . . it's duck season!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    (I know you guys were expecting me to say Capt. Jack, right?).
    That's one of my nicknames too! *ducks*
    Don't hit me lol!
    (I feel like I'm stealing everyone's characters... what with Frodo and Cap'n Jack....I did have them for a long time b4 I knew u guys tho'! Pwomise...!
    I ain't no stealer I guess we are just all cool and alike )

Btw... I used to have a giant Bugs Bunny when I was little... does this mean I'm allowed to cuddle up to you?

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    I did have them for a long time b4 I knew u guys tho'! Pwomise...! I ain't no stealer I guess we are just all cool and alike )
    I believe you, 'cause you're right - we're all cool!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo
    Btw... I used to have a giant Bugs Bunny when I was little... does this mean I'm allowed to cuddle up to you?
    Ah, you little flirt! Sounds like you're going to take over Kieron's title as King of the Flirts soon (if you haven't already).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

I believe you, 'cause you're right - we're all cool!
    Haha! Well I wouldn't make it up! Yes....yes we are cool....
    (Well I am... dunno 'bout you guys ...!)

Ah, you little flirt! Sounds like you're going to take over Kieron's title as King of the Flirts soon (if you haven't already).
    Muahaha could anyone take Kieron's crown?
    Mind you... some of my most hilarious flirting is with Kieron.... (well, AT Kieron! )
    I do like to scare him so.

Okay, I just thought of another one - am I allowed to have more than one? I'm sitting here watching Star Wars and I remembered that when I first saw that movie (at the age of 16), I so wanted to be Han Solo. I know that Luke is the hero of the story (well, after seeing all 6 movies, I'm actually convinced that R2 is the hero of the story), but Han is so smooth and handsome (not to mention pirate-like), that I was in awe of him - especially when he did the right thing and came back to the fight at the end (like Bogie in Casablanca). What a man! Or maybe this should be a different thread - what Star Wars character do you identify as? Yup, I think I still want to be Han Solo.

han20.jpg

Omg I used to have such a crush on Han Solo (and Harrison Ford in general)..... he is such a cool dude "Don't get cocky kid...." ahhhhhh
    .... I want to cuddle up to you even more now!

I know there are more I have...not just those I put in my 1st post!
    I just don't have much of a brain at the moment to think of them!

HAha I DID want to be [SIZE="1"](tell people that I was)[/SIZE] Dogtanian though
    And possibly Liono from Thundercats... maybe He-man/Adam ahaha!!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-04-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Omg I used to have such a crush on Han Solo (and Harrison Ford in general)..... he is such a cool dude "Don't get cocky kid...." ahhhhhh
    .... I want to cuddle up to you even more now!
    Oh, okay, you got me . . . how can I resist that? Resistance is futile (sorry wrong sci-fi story). I'll scoot over and you can crawl in with me, but don't hog the covers. *scooting over for Poc*

Oh, okay, you got me . . . how can I resist that? Resistance is futile (sorry wrong sci-fi story). I'll scoot over and you can crawl in with me, but don't hog the covers. *scooting over for Poc*
    WAAHEEEY!! *climbs in (gently as not to disturb your war wounds!) and grins hugely *..... he he hee... I'm in bed with the Captain .... *stupid grin continues*.......

In addition to my Dogtanian thing (bahaha) also just remembered that I used to have a crush on Peter from "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon HAHAHA ... I get confused between people I had a crush on and people I wanted to be like... I think I might have wanted to be like him as well as fancy him. I had a Ghostbusters belt which I ADORED!... I also used it as part of my Dogtanian outfit... until Mum stole it and used it to hold the vacuum cleaner together.... huh!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-04-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Ok pretty self explanatory........i was on another thread and thought that Taylor reminds me of a Fawn so i posted a pic of the Fawn, from the lion witch and wardrobe.......

Me? im not sure what character im most like or resemble, so perhaps we can do this thread on people in the forum that remind us of characters just like i did with Taylor
    OOOoops I have just realised we are meant to be saying who other people remind us of! Not ourselves.... D'OH!
    Bad me not reading the post properly and just jumping on the bandwagon lol!

Well I'd have to say that Kimberley has to be The Little Mermaid... (awwwww).
    And Kieron... Dennis the Menace (HAHAAA don't slap me, I'm kidding).
    Felix is Peter Parker/Spidey
    CaptLex... well obviously he is our Captain so he has to be Captain Jack Sparrow (sorry about that, I know you want to be Bugs )
    Kerrianna..... Blossom lmao! (do you remember that show? I do... just... ......I remember that she was pretty and smiley and sweet) But yeah, ok maybe someone a bit cooler than Blossom....
    Errrmm... Evert.... erm erm erm....
    well I will have to think about everyone else and get back to you.
    I KNOW I will find proper ones for more, later on ... but as earlier stated... bit dumb today!!!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-04-2007 at 01:35 PM.

OOOoops I have just realised we are meant to be saying who other people remind us of! Not ourselves.... D'OH!
    Hey, I missed that too, actually (need more coffee). That's a lot harder, I think. Maybe if I made everyone into a Looney Tunes character (just for fun guys, don't be insulted). Let's see . . .

Kieron is the Road Runner 'cause he sticks his tongue out at you and takes off quickly.

Abraxas is Porky Pig - I know Porky stutters, but he also has a very droll sense of humor.

Evert is Tweety 'cause he's sweet and blond (okay, a very tall Tweety).

Felix has to be Sylvester the cat (except he's more like Tony the Tiger when he's angry).

Poc is Pepe Le Pew 'cause he's so amorous and flirty.

Das is Speedy Gonzalez 'cause he's so fast. He hits the forum quickly and takes off again.

Bi reminds me of Daffy 'cause he has a wicked sense of humor.

Lex is too cool for words, so he has to be Michigan J. Frog.

Hmmm . . . I guess nobody reminds me of Elmer Fudd or Wile E. Coyote . . .

P.S. Poc, Peter Venkman is the coolest of the Ghostbusters - love him!
    Last edited by CaptLex; 02-04-2007 at 02:16 PM.

I just have to break the trend and compare myself to a woman. Have any of y'all read the Mary Russel books by Laurie R. King? "Beekeepers Apprentice" and all that. Well back when I read the first one I fit Russel to a T.
    When you first meet her, she's fifteen and reading. She's antisocial, too tall, and really intelligent. None of her clothes fit. She loves chemistry and theology. She's really boyish. The only real difference between her and I at that age was that her hair is blonde and mine is brown. Oh and I'm an inch taller. But yes, it's amazing how closely I was like her at fifteen.
    As for the rest of y'all. Capt reminds me of Gandalf perpetually, and Poc of Merry and Pippen together. Hehe and Keiron of Gimli. Okay enough LotR. AHHH guys why am I spending so much time thinking of this? I have a lab report to write and I'd like to sleep tonight! Sorry gotta run.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Poc is Pepe Le Pew 'cause he's so amorous and flirty.
    ....and he smells.....

Hehe!

Oh i have realised where the confusion is... Kieron's title says which character do you remind yourself of?
    And then what he asks in the post is slightly different.

Cuh! KIERON! (hahaha well I had to blame someone).

Platinum Member
    Bad me not reading the post properly and just jumping on the bandwagon lol!
    it doesnt matter either way you take the question lol im intrigued by all the answers

Platinum Member
    And Kieron... Dennis the Menace (HAHAAA don't slap me, I'm kidding).
    i'll get my own back dont you worry

Quote Originally Posted by bi_weird View Post
    Capt reminds me of Gandalf perpetually, and Poc of Merry and Pippen together. Hehe and Keiron of Gimli. Okay enough LotR. AHHH guys why am I spending so much time thinking of this? I have a lab report to write and I'd like to sleep tonight! Sorry gotta run.
    Thanks for stopping by for a bit - we know you'd rather play with us than write a report, right? Gandalf, huh? I like that. He's wise and ready for action - and about as hairy as me too.

HMM--I closely identify with Mary Jane from Spiderman. My favorite line from her was in the comic back in the 60's when Peter met her and she said:"Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot". On the other hand, I'm more like the Black Widow from Marvel Comics, an action adventure type gal.

The earlier version of Woody Woodpecker from back in the '40's. Just wish that I could do that very distinctive laugh!

"Everybody thinks I'm crazy...."

I dunno. Most of the time I feel like Tyler Durden [both personalities] from the movie Fight Club. =\ Hence the username.

I do like alot of Japanese "Anime" cartoons on AZN , soo I guess I;ll say ,
    "Narue" from world of Narue , or else" B-ko", from project " A-KO " , teenage japanese schoolgirls ,
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "