Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm such a brave boy! (Har har!)

Cabin boy/Purser :)

I'm such a brave boy! (Har har!)

Well after my shop - going adventure the other day.
    Kieron & that said that I should do stuff like that more often and get used to it... to help me get over my balance-condition related anxiety. And I reckon that's a good idea because I like little baby-step goals.
    So today I went across to the town again, on my own *gulp*... with normal (not comfortingly weighted) trainers. Even though I have been feeling ill & anxious today and was sh*tting myself haha! (That means scared btw... I wasn't LITERALLY sh*tting myself )

I wanted to get some more cologne 'cos the one I got the other day was teeny tiny.

And I did... and... I even went to the main proper counter about it and talked to the lady about it... aaaarghhh!

I mentioned aftershave and she asked who it was for and I mumbled "Its er.. it's not a gift or anything..."
    And she looked at me like You're too young to shave... (well that or... you're a girl.. LOL).

Anyway she goes "What age is it for?" and I said "Uh... young..." (hahaha I'm such a shy prat!)

When I took my sunglasses off though she seemed more responsive to me as a boy. Probably saw my fat eyebrows lmao.

She was quite sweet helping me once she seemed to see that I was a boy.

I've been going out with a bit of more shading than usual too.. just really subtle, to give that subconscious hint to people that I'm male.

Hehe... anyway, here I am all happy (looking very dorky!):

Oh PS... and I've agreed to go over to my Mum's to have lunch with her and some family on sunday ! *Strumpet blast... if you will!*

Here's another dorky one from that "shoot" lol:

Last edited by pocoyo; 03-16-2007 at 12:32 PM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Well done pocs xx Felix :RND1:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Thanks Felix! :RND2:

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Good for you, Poc! What I don't get is why she had to ask you who it was for . . . . and couldn't you just say, "it's for me". Or did you think she'd have some negative comment about that? Anyway, baby steps is good - you done good, hun!

BTW, that second pic (with the luscious lips - did I say that?) is very distracting.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    *strumpet blast!*

Poc the Brave!

Cap'n, are you cradle-robbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    Cap'n, are you cradle-robbing?
    Guilty as charged. It's all your fault, Professor . . . I haven't been the same since the other night when you . . . *ahem* . . . introduced me to . . . well, you remember.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

LOL... fat eyebrows.... they look kinda 'plucked/trimmed' to me tsk tsk.... so didya wear those big trainers like mine?? which btw, I've got 2 pairs the other ones have camouflage on them :RND1:

And....... yes you do look far too young to shave but well done for taking another step
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

yeah thats cool poc looks good stuff :RND2:

YAY! You are a brave lad Mr. Pocoyo.

It'll get easier and more natural each time. Way to go.

mmmm, you smell nice.....

You look fab too.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    yay!! you did it again!!! im proud of you bud .....hey and going to dinner too!!......you'll get there and soon you wont even think about it

Way to go. I am new to all this and nervous too when I go out to buy something. I just try to think of an easy answer before someone asks. My answers include, I am going to a stag party and I lost ...(when buying and trying on heels, skirts and tops at a store and then paying for them), perfume - I like the smell, etc. I can buy makeup at Xmas time easily because I do it for my daughter's stocking. So I am trying to take the same attitude now when it is for me. I pick it out, maybe buy something else like a magazine or lotion, pay for it and try to look the sales clerk in the face and even joke with her. I hope that helps me when I need to ask one to help me with sizing, colors, or whatever. My little steps are much smaller than yours, so a big congratulation for your bigger steps to freedom.

AWwww thanks everyone!
    Cap!

Haha Tamara!! No... they need a bit of a trim/pluck (vain gay-boy that I am ).... my friend at work is always nagging me to pluck them *shuffles foot*. I very rarely do though.

Here are some fat eyebrow photos for you! *chuckling*
    (I'm in a silly mood, excited again now I've got home from work & comic relief is on!...so bear with me haha!)

im jelous id love mine like that mine are almost none existance mine look like i have them trimmed plucked

:RND1:

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Cap!
    I didn't do nothing . . .

I agree with Adam . . . I'd kill for those eyebrows. Ten months on T and mine are NEVER going to grow.

Hey adam it's only cos u have light hair dude.. that's normal

Cap they will they will!! Positive thinking...!!! They so will.

And... who did Das introduce you to? Should I be jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Cap they will they will!! Positive thinking...!!! They so will.
    You promise?

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo
    And... who did Das introduce you to? Should I be jealous?
    Oh . . . you already know him - he's a friend of yours too.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    You promise?
    Yes!
    Oh . . . you already know him - he's a friend of yours too.
    Not any more he's not ... whoever he is....

(Unless it's Harry Potter hahaha)

[Edit: :yikes: oh.. THAT friend... hahaha!! ]
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-16-2007 at 07:19 PM.

ehe... anyway, here I am all happy (looking very dorky!):
    You don't look dorky to me. You're really a cute guy. So you've definitely proved the assumption......GUYS can be cute. You could definitely attract a lot of girls or if you gay...a lot of boys. I'm attracted to you, and I'm really confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie909 View Post
    I'm attracted to you, and I'm really confused!
    Oooh . . . Poc has a new admirer!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oooh . . . Poc has a new admirer!
    theres a surprise NOT!

:blushing:

The title of this thread made me think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

Bravely bold Sir Pocoyo rode forth from CD.com.
    He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Pocoyo!
    He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
    Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Pocoyo!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
    Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken;
    To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away;
    And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Pocoyo!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out
    And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
    And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
    And his pen--

I can just see Pocs expression as he read that Zen. It would end with
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Hahahaha ...........

*Gives the minstrel a worried look *

AAhh I love Monty Python!

Hey Poc, good for you! Yeah, it's the little things. An old saying goes- A journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
    I have to add that I also think you look great! A good looking guy!
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long