Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which cartoon/film/book character do you resemble or remind yourself of?

JTHM. I used to have a haircut (for a year) with my head shaved except for two horns which I spicked so I looked like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. So people kept callimg me Johnny. So yeah, I guess I'm kinda like him (except for maybe the homicidal part).

for me it was MJ from spider-man, my favorite cartoon. hence my name
    so face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot
    hugs n kisses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post

Abraxas is Porky Pig - I know Porky stutters, but he also has a very droll sense of humor.
    lol
    I stutter frequently. I don't have a 'stutter' per se, but I find speaking difficult. I think I just talk too fast and then get ahead of myself... or behind myself... and then realise I've no idea what I'm talking about. I do much the same thing when I type, only I can go back and read over what I've written.

I like the Porky analogy, although my mum might tell you I'm Marvin the Martian.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    I like the Porky analogy, although my mum might tell you I'm Marvin the Martian.
    Ha, ha! I forgot about Marvin . . . and he wears a little skirt-like thing too.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Error: User not found;
    put me down for boba fett , i like standing still and saying nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

great thread Kieron. Needed a laugh today.

Pocs as Pepe La Pew

My energy is way down tonight so I'm not really thinking, but I always identified with "Number Six" on 'The Prisoner'.

Can't think of a female character offhand...I'm sure one will come to me sometime. For some reason "Lucy' from 'Peanuts' strikes a chord with me, even though I'm not as mean as her. I've always been a champion 'fussbudget' though.

Okay, I just did the what super-heroine are you? on the Blogthing site (while finding out I was a mud pie). Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yeah, that's cool.
    Last edited by kerrianna; 02-05-2007 at 01:43 AM.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Pocs as Pepe La Pew
    You cheeky minx! Think that's funny do ya, eh? eh? Hehehe.

Cool, Buffy rocks! Suits you.

My dad calls me [insert name here] The Boyfriend Slayer .
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

You know, I used to get really confused at all the updates that come on here in the middle of the night, but that's 'cause half y'all are across the water from me. It's 4.30 in the morning, and I'm finally done with enough work to go to bed :-)
    I like Pepe le Pew for Pocs, that's just fun. I was thinking Joker for Abraxes (in a nice way), but that might just be the hours of homework talking.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Aww poor Bi!!

It's 09.42 here (which is if I'm honest, early for me to be up... but I've been up early for work last 2 days so my body was like "Oi you lazy lump... gettup").

I like being merry and pippin btw!!!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Btw bi... I hope this doesn't p*ss you off but... there's somethign about you when you're in sexy female mode that's a bit Jessica Rabbit.... aargh dont' hit me!

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    I think Obelix resembles me very well..

I'm back! Shiver with fear!

HOLY CR*P... i AM psychic.
    As I clicked on the title thread to read what you'd said... I had an overwhelming sense of "Obelix"... Before the page even opened. Seriously.

That's so weird!!!!!!!!!!!

(Not that I think you are like Obelix, aside from being so tall and strong - I'm not calling you a steak-muncher LOL - ... but check him out romancing that girl lol! I just had a weird sense in my mind that went "Assterriii..... OBELIX!" then the page opened and I was stunned!)

I think Evert in his fair/fete outfit is like Casanova!
    He does love the ladies
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-05-2007 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Not that I think you are like Obelix, aside from being so tall and strong (I'm not calling you a steak-muncher LOL)... but check him out romancing that girl lol! I just had a weird sense in my mind that went "Assterriii..... OBELIX!" then the page opened and I was stunned!)
    Well... I love to eat meat..

I think Evert in his fair/fete outfit is like Casanova!
    He does love the ladies
    Hell yeah!

Hehe Jessica Rabbit...If only I could ever be that sexy. Don't worry about comparing me to a girl (especiallly good comparison hehe) - I'm always on both sides of the line anyway.
    You know what's really odd, Poc? Most of the other guys who aren't in America I totally register that, but for some reson you I think of as American. Which is a shame, because that means your voice in my head has no sexy accent.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Hehe ok Jess
    Lol that IS odd... I am quite Americanised in a lot of ways. But I try and be my true English self on here lol!!
    Some of my friends didn't used to believe I was English and insisted I was American. I used to act up to it too hehe
    Something else weird.... I used to imagine you with an English accent....!!
    I was shocked when I realised you weren't English. You had that sort of air.

Hey Bi,

I'm with you here in the good ol' U.S. too.

Hehe ok Jess
    Lol that IS odd... I am quite Americanised in a lot of ways. But I try and be my true English self on here lol!!
    Some of my friends didn't used to believe I was English and insisted I was American
    . I used to act up to it too hehe
    Something else weird.... I used to imagine you with an English accent....!!
    I was shocked when I realised you weren't English. You had that sort of air.
    hey poc
    i would bet big bucks you were American, it's cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not really a cartoon, but my childhood nickname was Drooper after Drooper in the Banana Splits.... I don't know why, but that's what everyone called me.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Hey! I always wanted to be Han Solo! But people thought I was more like C3P0, cos I'm fussy. And I do want to be a cross between Spike and Giles in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And I've always felt a bit like Arthur Dent.

Let's see...
    Poc is like the Cowardly Lion, because he always thinks he's so scared, but then musters up the courage to do stuff.

Cap'n Lex is like a great many Warner Bros. characters, and has some surprising ways of looking at things.

Abraxas is like Doyle from the series of Angel. He's like half everything!

Kieron is like the Host, aka Lorne, in Angel. He's got the sarcasm and the wit, but is very welcoming and genuinely likes people. Lorne's horns are cute too. {There are way too many puns to be made on this one, so I'll leave it to y'all to find them. }

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    Let's see...
    Poc is like the Cowardly Lion, because he always thinks he's so scared, but then musters up the courage to do stuff.
    Haha!!! Awwww.

Btw.... I nearly put Arthur Dent for me too! (But then I decided he was perhaps not quite right).
    Arthur Dent is cool.

I found a new character for Evert when i was at work earlier... I will find a picture then get back to you (this thread I mean lol) *chuckles to self*

Okay..... Now i want to know!

The Woodsman...

OK so ... don't hit me..
    I haven't actually seen this movie, so he's probably nothing like you! But
    ....on the cover of Hoodwinked, I spotted this rather tall, muscely European-looking chap :
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ghehee!

Well he is European..
    But I'd rather be Gimli than that guy!

Oh come on... he does have an Evertish strapping and cheeky air about him!

Gimli hehehe, well I don't blame you Gimli rocks!
    However, isn't he a little short?!

Oh come on... he does have an Evertish strapping and cheeky air about him!
    true, true..

Gimli hehehe, well I don't blame you Gimli rocks!
    However, isn't he a little short?!
    And hairy! But yes, he is cool!