Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which cartoon/film/book character do you resemble or remind yourself of?

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Ah! I've only just figured out who Pocs reminds me of! Atreyu!
    I'm watching the Neverending Story right now
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Banned Read only

sailor uranus

She is a bit "gender challenged"

Dressed as a boy most of the time.

And coincidently I am an Aquarian as is Sailor Uranus. The planet Uranus rules the sign Aquarian.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by janedoe311; 02-06-2007 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Ah! I've only just figured out who Pocs reminds me of! Atreyu!
    I'm watching the Neverending Story right now
    Yeah, that's a good one. He'd make a good Atreyu.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Woahh! Atreyu!!
    That's soo cool!

I love Neverending Story very much.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

I hope someday I look like Sean Patrick Flanery in any of his movies, but especially Boondock Saints, it's the "Boston" look that completes me. I love my town so much.
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]

Now I have no idea. I used to be like Taz, I love Taz and even have a tattoo of him. When I was younger I was hyper all the time and used to tear around like a lunatic. My Nan calls me Doodlebug, after the bomb thing, she said I used to trash her house and leave it like a bomb had been dropped there, kinda like Taz too!

Last night when we were driving home after the mother's day lunch thingy, my mum said to me that if I was a cartoon character there's 2 that immediately sprang to her mind for me:

She said I go from one extreme to the other...
    On the one hand I'm like Roadrunner, and on the other I'm like Snoopy!

Curious *rubs chin*

Make of THAT what you will LOL

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    She said I go from one extreme to the other...
    On the one hand I'm like Roadrunner, and on the other I'm like Snoopy!
    Yeah, I could see that . . . both of them - especially the Road Runner because of your energetic vibe.

My son recently compared me to Foghorn Leghorn . . .

"Son . . . I say, son . . . listen to me when I'm talking to you . . . and stand up straight, boy."
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    My son recently compared me to Foghorn Leghorn . . .
    "Son . . . I say, son . . . listen to me when I'm talking to you . . . and stand up straight, boy."
    Hahaha!!!

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I've always felt kinship with Cartman from South Park. I've always been big and I've always had the p*** taken out of me too.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Hey... Cartman ROCKS!!!!!!!

I don't really know who to label myself as. Maybe Gromit from Wallace and Gromit. I can totally see Poc as Snoopy. :P

A good part of my brain asociates with Richy (Rick Male) from Bottom. i.e. filthy, one tracked, sex obsessed .

(You guys seen that in america? I showed it to an american exchainge sutdent once and she looked like i'd thrown her in the deep end - she was verry confused).
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Hehe Bottom is one of the best programmes and stage shows ever.
    I, myself, was educated at the Rik Mayall school of innuendo

Quote Originally Posted by happyfish View Post
    I don't really know who to label myself as. Maybe Gromit from Wallace and Gromit. I can totally see Poc as Snoopy. :P
    Haha!! Cracking cheese Gromit!
    *watches happyfish's huge Aardman Animation grin* hehe

Awww!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-21-2007 at 08:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Platinum Member

cartoon character test......just for fun

http://www.naucon.net/misc/tests/cartoon_char.htm

You are Bugs Bunny.
    You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser.
    You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you
    come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and
    children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't
    let the people you please influence you to stray.

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?act...e&quiz_id=1433
    What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you?

[SIZE=4]Garfield[/SIZE] You enjoy complaining. You're also a little vain and may be a tad lazy or overweight - but you're comfortable with that. You're also quite smart. At least, you like to think so, but people tend to simply agree with you to avoid confrontation. All in all, life is good for you and things are on the up and up. Keep smiling!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 03-21-2007 at 08:30 AM.

Hahaa!!! *runs off to do it*

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Hahaa!!! *runs off to do it*
    theres two there lol

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs

My Results:

Charlie Brown

Life just isn't fair is it? Poor you. Life keeps getting the best of you time and time again. At heart you are as kind and as nice as one could ever ask for in a friend, but you have become somewhat of a doormat. Your friends seem to keep abandoning you (that is, if you even have any left) and no one else seems to be any good. You need to lay down a little more authority and stop letting people walk all over you. And if that fails, at least you have your books.

-----------

But.. but...
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    theres two there lol
    I know! Sorry I should have said "them" don't worry I did spot that !

Haha I got Bugs Bunny too.
    And then Charlie Brown hehehe.

Yes and No

In the first one I'm Bugs Bunny also - but I knew that. Bugsy is my hero.

In the second one I'm Cartman?! No way, José . . .

My Results:

Cartman

You're a pompous brat and you love it. A trouble maker at heart. As long as you get a laugh out of someone then they've served their purpose. But deep down, you are very lonely and troubled. You know that you are an easy target for bullies, so you jump to the offensive before anyone else can. But, you have all that you need and you are happy. And aint that all that matters!?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OOoh I forgot to say, I wasn't sure about a couple of the options on the 2nd one and when I did it again I got Cartman!!!

LMAO! It's ok... Cartman is COOL.

All hail King Cartman!

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I'm a hybrid of several...Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Bug Bunny & Daffy Duck...

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Cool link Keiron. Have just done it and got this,

You are Tweety.

You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that
    no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and
    seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are
    witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers,
    and you are worry-free

Have just done the second one as well and got this, which I think is very true to me

Charlie Brown

Life just isn't fair is it? Poor you. Life keeps getting the best of you time and time again. At heart you are as kind and as nice as one could ever ask for in a friend, but you have become somewhat of a doormat. Your friends seem to keep abandoning you (that is, if you even have any left) and no one else seems to be any good. You need to lay down a little more authority and stop letting people walk all over you. And if that fails, at least you have your books.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Siobhan Marie; 03-21-2007 at 11:13 AM. Reason: missed the second link and should burn in hell!!
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Awwwwww she's Tweety! That's so cute!