Thread: i need help

Question i need help

here is my sition my so nkows i like to cd and approves it, but she dose nt want me wearing makeup, bra,pantyhose,or highheels. i am allowed to wear skirts that are no higher thanthe bottom of my fingertips, panties,girls pants,and tops of any kind also some lingere. so how do i ease her inot all the other aspects of a cd without overwelming her and scaring her away. also is there any kind of makeup i can wear with out her notcing, i have found that she dose not notice nude colered nail polish.

I don't know Breanna maybe you can be happy with what you have
    Angie

don't get em wrong i am very happpy with hw supporitve she already is, but sometimes i jus waan a go all out and wear a skirt with a a nice but skimpy shirt, with a padde bra and high heels all made up to look pretty, but i gueese maybe ur right i should just take what i gat and be happy that she allows that

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I don't know if this will work, but as I make it up it sure sounds good to me....

Just tell her what you love and desire and make sure she is on the top of the list. Pray for good things to come of it.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

pleas

dose anyone elese have any sugestions i don't wanna jus keep hiding the fact that i wanna do this all out sometimes but i also do not wana just throw it all at her some one help please

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    you must understand your SO may never support you fully in what you do, some SO just can't see the man they love be a woman! (mine included) the most important thing is to talk, rather than push the situation round to what you want, so much so that it might come round and bite you in the butt.

Be happy with what you have, let her get used to what she allows and talk about both of your feelings (not just your I wants!)

hopefully if you do it right, you will grow together, rather than grow apart!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Don't know if you have kids or not and if your wife doesn't mind you being in women's clothing when she is around, but you could ask her if she would mind for you to go the full mile for one day and if she disapproves after a day you will go back to the 3/4 mile she has allready has let you.

Maybe totally offtopic but in "forced feminization" scenes the change in behaviour of the male in female clothes is the main driving force of the enforcer to enjoy the situation. What I'm trying to say is: when in women's clothes, go cook her a lovely dinner, have a romantic candle light dinner, have a nice wine and have a chat about your wife work/activities/hobbies(and leave your crossdressing offtopic!!! only if she mentions it and then be open but short about it) afterwards and than slip off and do the dishes.
    Don't be to girly or submissive; try to level your feminine side with your wife's but just a bit more to the male side (hope this makes sense). She might notice the change in you as you cross the line from male to female and she might learn to like it more and more.
    When wanting to have sex with your wife and she is still a bit cautious about you wearing women's clothing, don't go to bed in a silk nightdress or something else girly. Try to built in a transition fase. Ask her to join you for a shower or bath and pamper her, hold her and caress her from the back, be gentle like a women but once more don't over do it. Try to be a male with a gentle touch. Go in your nudies in bed try to have sex without having your thingy being the focus, for example try to have sex without penetration.

Hope I'm not bending or crossing any forum rules here :redface:.

thank u manoure, and yes some of that did make sense bur whenit some to the goint o bed thin that she is very aceptingof she actualy likes it more when i wear lngerare to bed she says it is comfier to cuddle next to

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breanna/bryan View Post
    thank u manoure, and yes some of that did make sense bur whenit some to the goint o bed thin that she is very aceptingof she actualy likes it more when i wear lngerare to bed she says it is comfier to cuddle next to
    So if thats the part of your dressing she enjoy's work on that aspect more. remember don't push her, you may push her away. enjoy together, and talk.

Good Luck!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Smile hang in there

how long has she known? it could be that she's still getting used to it. what your going through is the exact reason why all of you should tell your so from the start. then if they want to accept it then they will and instead of saying what you can and cannot do they will help you in being the woman that you are. if they don't accept it then you can move on and find someone that will. there are lots of women out there that accept it. after my husband told me i told 3 of my friends and they all want to help me help him. i've even had one of them saying that she wishes her husband was like that (meaning tg). as for your so maybe make a day or week where everything is all about her (put her on a pedistal). if she needs lots of time then when she asks you what you want for v-day, your b-day, christmas, ann., or what ever else say i want for that one day you to let me be a girl. hair makeup the whole nine yards. maybe after doing that for a short amount of time she will start accepting it more and more.
    [SIZE=4]hanging in there[/SIZE]

It took me about a year to become even accept the fact that he likes to CD. It took a lot of long nights to lay in bed talking. Crying. I like your SO liked it when he wear it to bed. When he would try and wear it like on the weekend I would HATE it I wouldn't talk to him I wouldn't look at him Nothing. We found this web site and together we read some posts and then talked about it. I only came really supportive about a week ago. And even now he asks me if its ok if he CD. We have came to an agreement that right now he will only dress 2 days out of the week... so I can get use to it. He is more then happy that I have came to this point. That is my story and I hope that it may help you. So, give her the time she needs... talk about it... Tell her that you will try your best to answer ALL her questions. There is a lot of time that I will write my hubby an email and have him answer the questions that way b/c I'm still scared to find out the answers. He answers them and I feel alot better. There are a few tricks in there. Good luck. and don't forget it takes time[SIZE="2"] [/SIZE]

What a dress code!!! Sounds more like a warden that an SO.. Hehe. And makeup that is invisible?? Kind of defeats the whole purpose if you as me! I'd go protest the dress code if I were you!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-08-2007 at 12:08 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos