Thread: Sport For Crossdressers

Talking Sport For Crossdressers

I keep forgetting to mention this. Did you know that there is a sport out there that I get to dress up in my crossdressing wardrobe a couple of times a week and can go out in public. The GG's get to crossdress also. The sport is Karate. We all wear Gi's. We are all crossdressers, sort off.
    Chuckle, chuckle
    Scott

Now I am a bit disappointed. Karate
    Just had a headline in mind like:
    The first ascent of Mt. Everest wearing high heels.

I know Marla. But think about it. I could wear my wifes gi and she could wear mine and we would be excepted anywhere. The only thing wrong is I wear a size 20 to 22 and she wears a size 6. So switching gi's would look strange in public. Can anybody tell that I'm booooooored tonight?

But can you get it in pink??????

Well at least in ice hockey we get to wear stockings, garters and girdles!!!

Love Larren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Bicyclists get to wear tights when it gets cold, lots of lycra... AND we have a built in excuse to shave our legs.

Plus, all the biking gives the legs GREAT definition...
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I was thinking crossdresser base ball
    Angie

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I was thinking crossdresser base ball
    Angie
    Sounds very appropriate. Baseball is derived from rounders, which is a girls game (boys and men play cricket).
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Funny you should mention that, karate. I too am into the sport, up for my black belt and (when I can) I love working out at home in my tights and bra.

Stephanie

Don't forget about ballet. You can wear your white leotard, black or white tights, and either black or white ballet sippers. They also make ballet slippers in flesh color(looks like pink) that men do wear. Some men wear the flesh color slippers barefooted with leggings.

Pointshoes, you are so right about wearing leotards and tights for ballet and other forms of dance. They are so comfortable for movement exercise and, for the most part, unisex. Could you picture yourself in leotards and tights for other sports? Bicycling and jogging come to mind. But how about for volleyball? Bright colored combinations would be fun to wear for golf. Anyone could wear leotards and tights for playing tennis (done that myself), white for competition. Why couldn't basketball players show off their physiques by playing in unitards in their team colors? It offers scrape protection and freedom of movement to rock climbers.

Has anybody else thought of and tried other opportunities to wear your leotards and tights?

Quote Originally Posted by Randee View Post
    Has anybody else thought of and tried other opportunities to wear your leotards and tights?
    Being comfortable doing outside sports in the Winter in Vermont is all about layers... When things get really cold (down around 10F or colder) I add a leotard and tights as a base layer.

The only downside is that it is a REAL major pain if you have to pee after that, since it involves stripping off just about everything I am wearing so I can get the leotard off. But it is worth it as far as warmth goes. What I need to find is the type of leotard that snaps at the crotch...
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    What about gymnastics? There's some quite girly gymnastic outfits - don't you think?

Ballet (as suggested) has got to be the best one for girly attire surely? but I don't think that (technically) it's a sport is it?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!