Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Preference

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LouiseM View Post
    I have read that most cd'ers are heterosexual, is this correct? My question is that if a male cd'er is heterosexual then what makes him not attracted to another cd'er who looks like a woman? If he is and he knows the other is a male, does that now make him gay? This is the part I have the worst time understanding. Thanks for your replies.

Lou
    I dont think that would make him gay----A hetro male is designed to be sexually attracted to something that looks like a woman.-----even if it is a drawing on paper or another MAN disguised to look like that form.

A gay man is attracted to what looks like other men.

Sexuality usually has nothing to do whether one CDs or not, as CD is usually based on something else, such as identity issues or games, Thrill seeking or a variant of SM. etc. As there are MORE HETROS in the world, then there are more hetro CD's than gay CDs.

Gays usually CD for the same reasons Hetros do and has nothing to do with their "gayness". Indeed, if CD WERE SEXUALITY based, one might find GAYs LEAST likely to CD---as they are into guys sexually.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 02-05-2007 at 09:16 PM.

I agree with LisaK on this. I am only attracted to femininity. Any sign that a CD is a man, I'm turned off. So, you could say I'm into GGs and "extremely passable CDs".

If a homosexual is defined as being attracted to the same sex, what is the part that attracts?

Don't say, wee willie winkie either!

Like the women.....but....

I would say I am Bi-Playful. Although I have not acted on it, in the right stituation and if dresssed I would hope to be treated like a woman.

Hugs...

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Sexual Orientation

Until about six months ago I was attracted solely to woman. But since I've been dressing full time, which started about 19 months ago, I first fantasized about being with a man while enfemme and then last September I had my first Bi - experience, with another CD'er, since then I was been favoring men. Each time I was enfemme. & Trina - Sweet Young Thing
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

i'm straight, but i'd be lying if i said i'm not a little bit attracted to other crossdressers. im 100% not into guys though. nothing against that, just not my style!

BI Curious

I have never been with another CD or a man. However, I am so hot to be with another, very attractive, CD I could burst.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I would say that he is not "core" gay the sense that attraction to "maleness"/male physique would be an issue. Many gays I hear talking don't "get" the cd lifestyle and aren't aroused by the crossdressed male.
    In my own case, though, I'm bi and have had relations with my cd partners in the past both in and out of drag.
    To sidetrack the issue, I'm personally trying to figure whether/why some gays are overt in mannerisms and some aren't. "Transgendered" as gays? Peer appeal? Got my curiosity...Cheri.

I'm definately straight, but I would love to date a female-to-male crossdresser

I know I'm not gay well not in the conventional sense, I'm told I act rather like a girly lesbian sometimes but that would be rather stretching the definition

Probably like a lot of CD'ers I spend a lot of time in gay bars, but it's just the women in there I notice

Can't say I've even thought about being with a man. Even though I'm a crossdresser, underneath whatever clothes I have on I am still a man, and 101% hetero. I am attracted solely to my wife, and wouldn't change that in a million years!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Scarlett

Sexual Preference

According to the most recent poll, it's prettty even between dressers who would be with a man and those who would only be with their SO. I think many of the SO may read these posts and this would influence the comments of their crossdressers. Although I do not think most crossdressers are gay, I think the majority are bisexual in nature/ Why else would you do all the things necessary to be a woman and attractive to a man. So id you haven't ben wioth a man till now, he's coming soon.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

BiPlayful!..thanks Sandy!

That's it Sandy,

BiPlayful!

I love to play with men and women as long as it's fun or flirty!

I realize that I may come to that moment where it is 'suddenly serious', and 'suddenly' I might be serious too.

Though I've had a few 'forward' proposals, and 'nuanced' compliments, I haven't bitten (no pun intended). So......hasn't happened yet!

BiPlayin Roberta !
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I'm bi ...

What really shocks me is how ** defensive ** so many of these supposedly hetero CDs are. I'm not saying that out of sarcasm. I'm saying it just because I would think that if ANY group of people should be tolerant of alternative sexualities, you'd think it would be CD people! But instead, sometimes it appears as if some of the CDs on this forum are bible-thumping, gay-hating conservatives. I'm sorry to repeat myself, but that is absolutely baffling to me. If person A isn't into person B's sexual lifestyle, that's fine, but why must person A feel the need to actively denounce it?

Bravo

Sherry a Great Post & Trina - 24 /7
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Sexual preference? Often. with a pretty gg or tg would be even better.. while im in girl mode.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

bi-curious?

I know I am 90% into women, the other ten, I'm not too sure about. I suppose if I had to classify myself, I would say that I am bi-curious.

I'm fasinated by everyone's replies - I think I'm a little different from most here because I an a gay man who is also a crossdresser - when I am not dressed I love men - when I am en femme I also love being with a man - tho he might not be gay - however when I am with a man he will most likely be gay because I feel more comfortable with a man who can understand the dynamic and is much more tolerant of different "life styles".

If there was some way to change my sex I would become a complete woman so that I could attract men to me - but maybe that makes me a potential Trans candidate.

Love to all

Charley

If i had the knowledge to tell who was a male or female when a male was in fem,I pretty sure that i wouldn't be attracted to him/her.I'm a CD and I still perfer women< But I got to say ,some of you are truefully , hot.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Myself Im happily married and cant be dislodged from that. But do I find attractive CDs well, attractive? Sure. I think the term pansexuall may be applicable. So in a nutshell, the same things I find attractive in a woman I find attractive in a CD. But yet, I dont find men attractive even though a cd is. But I do think Im in the school of thought that dosnt see sexual attraction by gender but by charactoristics and traits.

I enjoy being a girl ChristinefromOz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha B L View Post
    I gotta fess up that I did it with guys on a few ocaisions like 25 years ago. It was very unsenuous and abrasive.
    I had much the same experience with a couple of guys when I was in my twenties. They had no idea of to treat a lady! They wanted a guy not a girl and I wanted to be treated like a girl.

I am very attracted to women, partly due the fact I admire them (and envy them a bit, too).

I've had plenty of opportunities if I wanted a man when I'm out and about as myself. I'm the classic "bear" in the gay world; most of my friends are GBLT. But I've never seen a man I found sexually attractive. Women are what float my boat regardless of what I'm wearing.

As far as tolerance goes, my alternative lifestyle (and not the crossdressing) makes a lot of my GBLT frinds a little nervous, because I'm open about that aspect of our lives. They'll make jokes about it sometimes, but they are sort of nervous. And some in the GBLT community are openly hostile towards it.

I'm what many of you would describe as "conservative" though the reality is libertarian, and few folks understand the actual differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi Loh View Post
    I have never been with another CD or a man. However, I am so hot to be with another, very attractive, CD I could burst.
    That sums it up perfectly, could I kiss a guy {NO}, but some of you very pretty girls are such a turn on, I see no guy at all.. Do I fantasize about being with another very Feminine CDer yes ,but only if I am dress and feeling very feminine myself. Never had a Bi experience and woman really do it for me. I never caught myself lusting after some hot guy, NEVER but a beautiful ******* really turns me on!! It it hard to explain it's the illusion and the TABOO of it all that is so erotic. I guess it's my kinky side...

Great comment LisaK!

"Linebacker in a dress"! If I gain 20 pounds, I may change my name to that! Ha! I have never been a very agressive
    male, and never married. It seemed that the aggressive men, got the women, especially, the pretty ones, though many are divorced now. I am attracted to women, can talk to them easier, do not like being with guys much. However, there is a part of me, when all dolled up, that would like to slow dance, play, and be laid, by a guy, or at least, get guys attention. Is that gay? When not in women's clothes, I have no strong deire, like that. When I am in drag, I fantasize, being a woman, wanting, and getting carressed, and even laid. I think this is common, among cders, but, I have not gone out, and acted on it. My morals don't allow me to do it, but, I can't say I would not give in. I even answered gay men's ads, but, it is true, they are not often attrtacted to cders. I am in the safety of closet, now. It is not a safe world out there, in many places. Gangs are everywhere, and a cder, would be a safe target, to many of them. Pack that pistol, or spray, ladies! Or, high heels, with a good aim.

Bi Playful!

I agree Roberta! Its like a kinda fun different time. Wife and I have had many a talks about "what if" and I like the attention as well......never know what tomorrow holds, but it sure is fun thinking about it! heheheh.....

Hugss...

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I love my wife I look at pic of X-dressers but don't want them that way maybe I'm a just a girls girl
    Angie