Thread: Hiding in plain sight, or shopping with the family

Hiding in plain sight, or shopping with the family

Last weekend, my wife and set out to expand my wardrobe and did we ever! I think I've unlocked the girl's jean sizing mystery somewhat and found, to my complete dismay, I wear a size 16, which opens up the style market a bit in jeans, my favorite thing. Got some of those. Then it was a black camisole for one of my tops, a ring to emphisize my newly painted toes (different store on sale) and on to Catherines where we found larger sized bracelets, a matching watch and some nice clip-ons to go with it. We were in hog heaven.

The next day, we were set to go to Walmart to search out a purse for me. Our eldest son and his wife stayed overnight with us and the next morning, we mentioned going shopping at Walmart. They said "Great, we need some stuff." Uh, oh - ABORT THE MISSION! So now my wife is wondering how the heck we're going to shop for a purse with the "kids" along. I suggest we go ahead as planned and I'll just comment on the purses my wife is shopping .. hint what I like or don't. So, she calms down again and off we go. The kids took off into the crowd and we decide to phone each other when we're done with our respective shopping. We find a purse for me and load it in the cart, get the everyday items we were after then spend some time shopping a lip gloss (for me) that will work and pick up one. We all finish about the same time and the kids plop their items in the cart with ours and line up to pay. My son and I go on outside for a smoke and wait for the girls. Mission accomplished in my mind. It was a little later that my wife told me about checking out. Seems my daughter in law saw the purse and looked it over real good, complimenting my wife on the choice. HAH! And, no, she can't borrow it

That's too funny!!!! Too bad about the jeans!! Lol. Should have bought some dresses or skirts... Anything buy jeans!!! Hehe

I once bought a fancy red dress under the familys collective noses... Went shopping with the family after New Years one year and the wife and kids bought all kinds of stuff on clearence.. Sooo I volunteered to take all the packages back to the van and on the way through the store came across a rack of dresses on clearence...

Couldn't help myself and took way too long finding one I liked.... bought it and took it out and hide it under the drivers seat...

When I got back into the mall, everyone wondered where I'd been... Told them I got lost in the parking lot and couldn't find the van... Lol. I loved that dress too... Then I lost some more weight and gave it away... Sigh...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos