Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you do a total transformation?

I want (and think I am close to having) the 'best of both worlds'. The ability to go out enfemme whenever I want, but then to easily go back to boy mode to enjoy the many advantages of being male in this society.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

change my body

Yes in a heart beat if I could afford it but for now I'll just have to be me and luckly I don't have much body hair and it is easy for me to shve it off and no sign of it for at least a week as for face hair never even could grow a mustache or a beard so no problem there either.

Give me the money honey & it is a done deal. I can start living life to the fullest. Isn't that what its all about.
    Janelle

I would if I were younger and single

Short Skirts & Long Legs

25 years ago YES

If there was a pill that would give me 25 years back, I would with out a doubt, but now I'll settle for life as it is...

Before you take the big step, go the pro way...Find a gender therp. and go from there...

Good luck

Change my body

Being able to fill our a bikini would be great.

Having to live life as a woman, because of my apperance would be a major adjustment and would require a great deal of counseling.

Having SRS is something that I can't to because I only want to look like a woman not become a woman. I am attracted to my wife and for me men are just part of the wood work.

As for me no I wouldn't because I like being a guy and doing guy things. Just take it slow and easy. Make sure that is what you want to do before you take steps that can't be easily taken back if you change your mind.

I have thought of leaving everything behind and going for it, up too srs. But I'm to old to start over. the thought keeps coming back in my head. I can't seem to shake it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar
    I keep hearing that I'm too old, if I were younger I would do it. I'm 42 and that is what I was thinking as well. I've also thought about the rest of my life. I'm still good for at least another 40 plus years so now is the time for me. I'm not wanting to settle, I've done it all my life so far and it has to quit

Quote Originally Posted by michelleupnorth View Post
    I keep hearing that I'm too old, if I were younger I would do it.
    It seems like a good excuse for some, another handhold to keep from sliding even further towards the big T-word. At 51 I could use it if I wanted to, but I've read enough now to know that really isn't much of an excuse. It's been successfully done at much older ages than most are using as "too old". I think it depends on how much you want it whether or not it's successful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good ?

well i am not sure if i would go all the way but i am considering implants

Content and Happy
    I already feel female even though I was born male. I've felt this way for a very long time. Rather than figure out why I feel this way, I just go with the feeling. The older I get, the more I know I need to make some serious changes, all good. I figure that's the benefit to being single. The only opinion that matters is mine.

Lanore

I do electrolysis for my facial hair now. Can't wait for next year when it is all gone! I've considered some minor plastic surgury, not a full FFS or anything but have decided against such a large change. If I had the money I would have laser on all my body hair (I eppilate it all right now) and have some work done on my facial skin texture to smooth it out more. I would also have liposuction done on my belly to try to get it flat, but wouldn't have anything added anywhere. I do pretty well in public now, so only a little fine tuning would be nice. I still want to be able to "pass" as a guy so major changes would be too much.

Sally

Aspiring Member
    I'm thinking about going all the way with the whole transformation. I'm talking about removal of facial hair thru electrolisis first, then eventually hormones, implants, FFS and what ever else needs to be done in order to make me passable.
    I think electrolysis/laser for permanent removal of facial hair is a pretty safe step to take for any M2F here, unless one might want to grow a beard in the future!

Smile

Transitioning can be a daunting endeavor. Cross dressing is entirely different mindset than transitioning. Cross dressing is a great segue for moving toward that goal. Be prepared, however, for a SIGNIFICANT change in lifestyle. Be financial prepared as well. FFS and electrolysis are very expensive. I have spent upwards of 35k in my journey. I have much, much more to do. It IS worthwhile IF and ONLY if this is what you need to do. I anticipate total cost of facial hair removal alone to be 5k. Factor in the cost of hormones, doctors and therapist visits and your piggy bank becomes quite lean. Finally, there is SRS and maybe breast augmentation. I'm not trying to discourage anyone considering transitioning, rather just offer what I have learned in my journey. Oh, but it is SOOOOOOOO worth it!

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar

Smile I'm looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Beth J View Post
    Transitioning can be a daunting endeavor. Cross dressing is entirely different mindset than transitioning. Cross dressing is a great segue for moving toward that goal. Be prepared, however, for a SIGNIFICANT change in lifestyle. Be financial prepared as well. FFS and electrolysis are very expensive. I have spent upwards of 35k in my journey. I have much, much more to do. It IS worthwhile IF and ONLY if this is what you need to do. I anticipate total cost of facial hair removal alone to be 5k. Factor in the cost of hormones, doctors and therapist visits and your piggy bank becomes quite lean. Finally, there is SRS and maybe breast augmentation. I'm not trying to discourage anyone considering transitioning, rather just offer what I have learned in my journey. Oh, but it is SOOOOOOOO worth it!

I guess that I'm lucky. Living in Ontaio SRS is covered and my health plan also covers 80% of my drugs. Being in the Military it may be possible for them to pay for some of it and if not I have income coming in. I so look forward to it and I'm getting excited.

My Dr is sending me to a trangender clinic for testing and I hope it doesn't take too long. I've been waiting 43 years

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I respect your wanting to, but not for me. I love the masquline side of myself just as much so I am happy with the minimal, like shaving legs and dressing up. I do understand others have the need to do more.

thanks for letting me share.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    I am doing it.....It's right for me.. I have been living as a female for years. I am a female..no doubt about it.

Steph

Over here we have the NHS that pays provided you get referred by your psychiatrist for gender reassignment. Unfortunately there are thoseout there that rushed into it not fully ready for the change and have been left wanting to come back. It is a HUGE decision, one I will never make. In my job I remove many sets of testes daily and am aware of the effects it has on the body afterwards. You will lose your sex drive almost totally, your metabolism is vastly reduced but your appetite goes up the perfect combination for ballooning weight. So be sure to think long and hard, but otherwise good luck!

If I could now go back to my life when I was in my 20's, single, rich enough that I did not have to work, I may well considered either going full time or transistioning. Also if I was single and rich, I may well go full time when I retire in 8 years.

Not to thatextent bit if it were possible I'd dress 24/7
    Angie

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I love my plumbing so I would not go much further than what I am doing right now.
    Happy as I am.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!