Thread: Black CD in need of friendship...my story

Black CD in need of friendship...my story

us sistas usually are in the closet but here's one. I have been dressing on and off since 9. Have tried to repress it on many occasions and went about 6 years until in 2002 through the power of the internet, my desires re-emerged. I never knew there were so many men like me who enjoyed wearing women's clothes. In 2003, I began with pantyhose and this year, on Halloween (behind closed doors) dressed completely for the first time!!! What a great feeling!!! I purchased my first pair of black patent leather pumps in November and have slowly added to my fem wardrobe. Though I don't do it often, when I get the urge it's overwhelming. Now I'm looking for a wig and maybe even someone close by to help me become better. No one knows but me and now you all. I really enjoy dressing and the feeling of feminine attire against your skin is just unbelievable, especially cool air blowing on nylon covered leg...what an amazing feeling!!! I now shave my legs on a consistent basis and even though my significant other enjoys my new clean shaven body, she knows nothing of my dressing. I pick out clothes and shoes for my SO wishing they were for me sometimes. I love skirts, pantyhose, and high heels. I wish there were more sistas out there like myself and I'm sure there are because it helps to know that there are more out there who are just like you. I've seen numerous black drag queens, female impersonators, etc but not many black CD's on the web. I would eventually like to get into female impersonating as a part time gig...I know I would do wonderful and I've been really thinking of it as late. WANNABECD is not a good choice of a name, it should be WANNABEABETTERCD but I know it takes years sometimes to perfect a look. I don't have any desire to venture out in the public but I love doing it in the privacy of my own home. My ultimate dream is to one day have a complete makeover and photo session. I would love to get to know the rest of you girls better. I'm a frequent visitor of the site but I want to get to know some of you all on a more personal level because I'm sure you can help foster my growth and become more accustomed to this lovely discovery I have made within myself...I'm a crossdresser and I love it. I know it's been a long road traveled for many of you and this is a side of me that I really and truly want to embrace. I aspire to look as lovely and passable as some of you ladies one day. Hope I didn't pour my hear out to much but I really want some CD friends!! Love you, Jordan (my fem name..what you think!!) P.S. It feels really nice to have this off my chest!!!

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Smile Hi!

Nice to meet you Jordan!
    You've come to the right place if you want advice on what works and what does'nt. Hope to see you around the forums!

Feel free to PM me or email me if you'd like too if you have any questions or just wanna talk about whatever!

Tristen Cox

Thumbs up

Jordan,
    Thank you for telling us more about you. Thats a big step right there, and doesn't it feel better knowing someone is listening? We understand too. This is family, I don't see colors of the faces I meet here, I see us all equal to express our feelings which have many colors. This is our free domain to share that common interest that makes us all feel better, 'dressing'. I hope you get as much out of meeting everyone here and sharing this part of yourself as I have in my short time among these ladies. Infact I wish more for you I renew my welcome to you. Post as much as you want, and grow with us. *big hugs*

Love
    Tristen

Jordan welcome come on in and sit a spell get comfortable and enjoy your self we are all here to answer any questions as best we can and help you in any way possable looking forward to hearing more feom you soon
    Love and Hugs Tracie Lynn

Jordan,

well when I heard this, "especially cool air blowing on a nylon covered leg...what an amazing feeling!!! " I thought.. hmm this girl knows what its all about..

welcome!

kisses,
    kate
    well you know, boys will be....well sometimes girls

welcome jorden, nice to have you here. maybe you should consider telling your wife. that will give you many more freedoms. that is if she is understanding. only you can make that call. keep on dressing.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Aspiring Member
    Yes I have thought also of female impersonating it would be interesting to be able to do that although it might take a lot of work to accomplish that. Oh well. Welcome here. Here we can all relaxa and be who we really are. Suzy!.

Welcome Jordan, you have just found the most laid back ladies on the web.
    Welcome to the family.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

"Stephanie"
    Jordan,
    There's always room in here for one more girl! Come on in!
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess

Congrats. You've just found the CD main seam. (which starts at the fully fashioned ankle and goes right up to that little keyhole bit, at you bare naked thigh just peeking out from under your just-too-short-skirt)

Or is that just me?

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Jordan! Glad to have you onboard with us! Enjoy!
    XOXO,

Racheal

Talking Much love sista

Welcome to the wildest crib since House Party. But then again this is a big house party. I have to agree with the other girls here, color is not a barrier. Besides with all the blush and make-up flying around you couldn't tell anyway.
    Just kick back and chill, and a special thank-you from me especially for popping in on my thread. I can tell you this, you are in the right place for honest answers to your questions, along with people who truly care about you. So kick off the heels and you'll find a pair of fuzzy slipers in the closet with your name on them. Hugs and kisses, Noel

Welcome to the forum Jordan!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Welcome, Jordan!

Amelie
    Hi Jordan and welcome.

Where I live in Baltimore, there is an organization called "The Portal". It is a black, GLBT group. Maybe there is a group in your area as well. You don't have to be gay to seek friends or info. They have a transgender section, the same as any gay group would have. I see CDs of all makes and models in the outside world. But on-line it seems to be different. I have met many gay Cds when I go out , yet here on this site there are very few. Maybe they are on another site, that I haven't found yet. Or maybe they are to busy going out and have no time for the computer. I don't know.
    Anyway, Welcome to this site.
    Amelie

Talking

Hi Jordan and welcome to the club....I am with you, don't you just love to wear pantyhose outside and feel the sun and wind on them.....

Luv Misty

Thumbs up you find the right place.

jordan you came to the right place. here we are what we
    feel .and how do we feel we feel like women.and my sisters
    here would agree so you are a part of us now so enjoy and let
    your hair down you are welcomed and loved. huggs cdgirl.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

Thumbs up Hi Jordan

Hi Jordan, welcome to this site. It has been a great inspiration to me and I hope you find it likewise. You talk about doing shows, honey I wish you luck it looks like a lot of fun. I am gearing up to try an amatuer night at one of the clubs I have been to. Got my music, just need to rehease and get comfortable.

Huggs...Donna