Thread: Going Out In Femme For First Time

Going Out In Femme For First Time

I finally went out in femme tonight, it was such a wonderful experience, i'm in laguna hills california, which turns out to be a wonderful quiet neighborhood, i drees up all the way, i wore a black skirt, with a black jacket and boots, of course long hair wig, i put ligh make up, I went to my car drove to a local store, i was nervous alittle bit to be honest, but i did my best, got out of my car went into the store and bought a nice pair of high heels, the lady was such a nice person, she did not stare at me at all, then after i stop at a liquor store and bought chewing gum, the attendant guy stare at my and he was so polite, i tought he was going to question me, instead he give me a good smile, let me tell you girls donot hesitate to go out when you have the urge, i want to thank this wonderful forum for giving me the opportunity to find my self and share my feelings with all of you.
    VIKY CARR
    Hi!
    I'm viky carr and I love croosdressing, I enjoy every part of it, most of all I really love the support of my beautiful wife

You go Viky Girl

You Rock

Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

going out in femme for first time

Thanks miss petra, it was a wonderful experience, i want to encourage all of the girls to go out, people is wonderful as long as you respect them
    Hi!
    I'm viky carr and I love croosdressing, I enjoy every part of it, most of all I really love the support of my beautiful wife

Just be careful while your out alone Hun. BTW way I love your name. It's the same as a beautiful songstress from the seventies. Google her name she was very pretty.

going out for first time

Hi Joy thanks for the advise, and btw yeah, thats how i got my femme name, from that singer, i always liked the way she look and specially that she is a wonderful person, i will going out more frequently, thanks to all of you ladies
    Hi!

COOL!!!!! Keep it up and you will get more confidence. Be careful and have fun...BJ

Gald it went well for ya sweetie

Gold Member
    Sound like thrill.

Viky good for you you go girl
    Angie

Congratulations, Viky! Thanks for sharing your very first outing. I'm looking forward to reading of more experiences.

well done, so glad it was a great experience for you. I'm looking forward to my first outing very soon i'm, both excited and scared, but you have helped thanks
    Stevie B

Well done. Glad to see another OC girl out and about

Richelle

viky glad you had a good outing the first few times can get a little nerve racking but it will get easer each time have fun and be carefull

susie

Way to go Vicky!

It feels great to be a girl for a change, doesn't it?

Going out the first time is the hardest. I'm gald you had a good time. You go, girl!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

COngratulations on your trip out, Vicky. Now that you've started, there will be no turning back!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]