Thread: Help

Help

I'm kinda stuck on where I'm going and what I want to be in life. I don't know if I want to be a woman all the time and I'm not sure how it's going to affect my daily life. Can someone give me some input on how dressing like a woman all the time affects a relationship and their daily life? Any help would be appreciated.

help

Well I dress all the time except for work but sometimes I sneak in a little dressing time then too. It all depends on your SO and how willing she is with your dressing. My SO enjoys seeing me happy even if it is dressing as a woman so we have no problems. First thing is to sit down and talk with your SO and how you feel. Another thing if you want to dress at work you need to talk with your supervisor and see what their input is on gender issues. My work knows I dress but they feel it would not be proper for me to dress at work full time.Although I do wear my hair long and fem,with my nails done and I also wear womens jeans and jewelery. It can be hard on you if you out yourself at work but you could ask about gender issues at work with out raising suspesion. The call is yours to decide but talking with your SO is the most important for your relationship to work there always has to be trust and honesty between you and your SO.

Good luck Billie Renee

It also helps

If your S/O has at least some lesbian attitude. Since that will be the "image" they will have to deal with like it or not.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Hi,
    Since your are questioning this move, and are so unsure of the outcome and not confident in yourself, .. you are definitel NOT ready.
    There are so many psychological and social aspects, and every situation is so different, the question really can't be answered.
    And you really haven't provided any infomation or backround to your situation.
    Advice: ... put this move off for a while.... perhaps see a counselor regarding this.
    Take Care,
    Andi ...