Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your goal in crossdressing

Gold Member

What is your goal in crossdressing

There are so many levels in in crossdressing if you think about, especially on this web site, just think about it.

You have the guy who just likes to wear panties, people that put there wifes stuff on, people that try to look like a woman but is in the closet(Thats probably me), people that go out dressed, well I can go on to ********, drag queens to sex changes but you get my idea.

So where do you fit and where do you want to go?

My self down the road I would like to get out as Tina, join the Tri-ess chapter and go to the many Transgendered events there is, and most of all to finally meet some of you other gals here, some of you are just a couple hours away and it would be nice to hang with you.

In the mean time things are busy right now and my wife does know I dress, though she has never said a word since the day she found out, and I told her I have friends on line who do what I do and there are groups out there to join, so there is a seed planted, just needs some water.

So enough about me, so girls and even you guys what are your goals as a CD or maybe you have reached your goal, but lets here what your goals are.

~Tina~

Right now, just a dude in ladies duds

have not gone "over the top"

passing would probably take an architect....LOL.... and some very skilled craftspeople
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cyndi

To win the javelin toss at the Olympics in my 5 inch heels!

Ultimate goal: Normality.
    Meaning to live a life with CDing, like a life without CDing.
    Being always the same person for myself and others in any situation.
    I think I have partly reached it in those moments when I interact with people but don't think about CDing. These moments are by far to rare now to speak of normality, and I don't know if it is possible to come there at all.
    I do my best to find out.
    Last edited by Marla S; 02-12-2007 at 07:36 AM.

Hi Tina! What a great question! I think my goal has been reached. To be able to express a feminine side of my self. I am in the closet to everyone but my accepting wife, and no plans to go much further than that. I do enjoy looking the best I can when I dress, but know I will probably not pass too well. I am happy where I am right now. I don't know if, in the future my goals will change. Someday I may like to get out enfemme to see if I may enjoy it, but not right now. All the best,
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    My goals are to find my own expression with clothes, to drop the last of my masks with family and at work, and to get out and about with other people. Right now I'm just a birl/goy who dresses 24/7 in mixed clothing, although the women's clothes I wear mostly look like men's. I'm in a transgender support group, so that's a start anyway.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I wish I could answer this question.

I sit here this morning in a nice casual skirt and top which would be unremarkable on most women. Freshly painted fingernails and plans to paint my toenails shortly. Long hair brushed out and left loose an the comforting feel of long, dangly earrings brusing my neck. The comforting weight of the forms which fill out my bra and give my top the right lines. The feel of freshly shaved legs under my skirt.

I would love to be able to go out and grab a light breakfast, but I would have to change and I simply don't want to. I'm too comfrtable, too relaxed. But I have no chance of passing ismply because I break the golden rule; I would draw attention to myself because of things that I can't change.

My partner is incredibly supportive of my dressing; if she wasn't I wouldn't do it. We shop together, she buys me surprise girly gifts and she accepts mefor who I am. But one of the things she loves about me is my beard and chest hair, so I wouldn't consider shaving either. (Not to mention that I've had spots on my chest shaved for ECG leads and the hair starts growing back and itching incredibly in about 24 hours).

I don't wish to be a woman; if I had to choose I'd say I'd like to look more feminine but I think only because I love being dressed and would like to be able to go out in the world regardless of appearance. And unless society changes significantly that's not going to happen.

The "goal" is to "Be". Now what "Be" really means is the question; I suppose it means that I want to be good enough with voice and presentation to be accepted as Teresa, not some guy dressed up as Teresa. Subtle but huge difference, between "he really looks good as a woman" and "what do you mean that's a guy? "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    My stated goal (or excuse) I have used since I started was "To SEE what I would have looked like as a woman". Somehow I never could quite "visulize" or "see" myself even when dressed--It became sort of an obsession----Till a few years ago when I decided to go all our, so to speak, And I was finally able to "see" what I looked like .

But really I think I do it for for the "rush", the turn-on effect, and ,most importantly, "The vacation from me", de-stressing/relaxing effect. It may have started as the "curiosity" stated above, but I think the discovered effects below have kept me IN the CD camp, even after the curiosity goal had been realized.

My goal is simple .... to wear womens clothes... silly... and where I'm I going? To the mall.... Where else? That's my plan and I'm sticking with it....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My goal is to feel comfortable wearing what ever I want anywhere any time. Like so many of us I could never pass and don't want to. I like wearing certin female things. It would be nice if there were no restrictions on what "men" vs "women" wear. If you like it and it feels good go for it. Too bad it won't happen in my time.

Love to all,

Susie Bear
    Last edited by susie bear; 02-12-2007 at 08:11 AM.

To find the key to the closet and escape. Tina I am right there with you. Although the only ones tat know about my crossdressing and have seen me fully dressed (except SA,s and such) is my daughter and my niece both of which are supportive. My long term goal is to lose the way too extra weight and get closer freedom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Since I have already been out in public maybe a half dozen times in the past couple of years, my goal is to go out more often and, as Teresa Amina said, have people ask in shock, "What do you mean that's a guy?"
    I have kept them guessing (I hope) in the past, but total disbelief is better.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Goals

Lets see. Up the ante as far as quality goes especially in the breast form and wig department. Go over to Vancouver to CD group. Go on a Cruise en femme. More shoes of course. Have a couple of CD and GG friends. MMmm
    this is a good post really got me thinking Thanks Kahlan

This is really a tuff one for me as I do have a life as a male and I want to have a life as a female also. I am living 2 lives as per say. In the Summer I want to be my Male side and in the Winter I want to and have the urdge to dress female. I do get the urdges to dress in the Summer, but not to the extent I do in the Winter. I think I get really bored in the Winter and depressed and Dressing brings me out of it. I do feel great when Cding although I am still in the closet and don't know if I will ever get to come out. I have been to local meetings and I really enjoy them, but I don't know if I will have the time in the Summer to do it as my job and Drag Racing will take up most of my time.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    So enough about me, so girls and even you guys what are your goals as a CD or maybe you have reached your goal, but lets here what your goals are.
    World domination
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I'm comfortable either way, Tina, so I don't have any goals per se. I just kind of make it up as I go along. Seems to keep things more interesting that way for me. Plus the fact that I'm unpredictable even with myself sometimes.

My goals... To be able ro dress in whatever I want, whenever I want... Publicly.
    I've already made a couple of steps...
    I've taken that first walk around the block... At night only so far.
    I've met with another CD in my home and we dressed and talked the night away.
    Next step... To go out in public somewhere, maybe a restaurant or supper club... I don't want to go out just to a bar... A nice meal with a friend or two, or a shopping adventure. Maybe just a movie.
    Who knows where I'll go from there.

Nice thread Tina. Good food for thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like the question, but coming up with an honest answer is not so easy. I live in a very excepting house, my wife is a great supporter in what ever I do, as long as I do it at home. No way would she be seen in public with me in a dress. I don't look bad in a dress for an old guy, just not going to pass a woman, so I don't blame her. It's a small town and she is well known here.
    But Iwould love to go to one of the great outtings like the one in Euerka Springs,Ark. I picked that one because they advertise a lot of outside activitys. I love getting outside in a full skirt on a breezey day. beyond that, I am content here in this 4 bedroom closet. But being in a small town, I wish I had better shopping!
    Tina B.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Currently dressing consists of being completly en femme in the closet with my SO's 100% support. Future goals are to join a tri-ess group and actually leave my house en femme, and to drop a dress size or 2. Jocelyn

Over the last two years my goals keep changing. At first it was to go out in the daytime. Did it, I went for a drive. Then it was to be seen en fem and interact with others. Did that too, I stopped and filled up the SUV at a gas station. Then attended HEF2006 last year and not only meet other Cder's but walked around en fem in a public Hotel. Now I have joined the local Tri-Ess chapter. So far I have met all my goals. I know there are other goals out there to conquer. Just have to take them one at a time. LOL

I just want to be friends with as many girls/boyz/gurls as I can. And to experience as many a real life experiences as I can.

Smile my m.o. / goals

Great question , good thread , well as it is for me , Sierra I'm at my goal its all really just me !!!! " A young girl , in mind and spirit" I just love love to be and look/dress like a girl as much as I can. I live alone no S.O. , I feel at ease with my TG side and just seeking to live my life as who and what I am , I had been repressed in my life for years , had to stay hidden like alot of others here, all water under the bridge now !!!!, bottom line is : Sierra's here to stay , for good .... " Yep !!!!, thats me !!!,
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susie bear View Post
    My goal is to feel comfortable wearing what ever I want anywhere any time. Like so many of us I could never pass and don't want to. I like wearing certin female things. It would be nice if there were no restrictions on what "men" vs "women" wear. If you like it and it feels good go for it. Too bad it won't happen in my time.

Love to all,

Susie Bear
    Amen, Susie Bear. I CD because I like to, the same as Karren and others. No desire here to "be" a girl, just a desire to wear her clothes! If I could get away with it my entire wardrobe would be feminine!

Sissy
    More Girl than man

I've met most of my original goals. I not only have accepted who and what I am, I am proud to be that unique person that I am. I feel comfortable when crossdressed, going out and interacting with all sorts of people. I go pretty much anywhere dressed without any discomfort about it - restauarants, malls, shops, hardware stores, museums, the zoo, movie theaters, public transport, you name it. I have many crossdressing friends and get out and about with them on a regular basis. I am active in outreach to educate others about crossdressing through participation in college class presentations and by speaking honestly and freely with those that express curiosity when they encounter me in public. I do what I can to help my fellow crossdressers find peace with their situations by actively supporting activities of my local Tri-Ess chapter and by being a member of various forums.

My wife has known about my crossdressing for more than 30 years. She doesn't mind what I do and to some degree encourages me to do it. Except for Halloween and other costume affairs, she doesn't go out with me when I am dressed. I would love for her to go out with me dressed at other times. That is one goal I am still working on.

The other goal I have open is to find more time to get out. Although I am retired and can dress pretty much when I want to, my free time doesn't always match up with when my friends can get out. Although I sometimes go out alone, it's much more fun to have one or more friends along.
    Phoebe