Thread: delemma

Carmen C.

delemma

well told my girlfriend and she took it very well , and is excited beyond belief.

but she had some problems with it and well i figured get you girls to help answer her and i'll have her read thru this to answer all her questions

1) with herbal or doctor related breast enchancements penial size decreases , but to what extent if at all with some Rx

2) Job oppertunies for a male with small to med breasts may seem difficult

3) possiblity of kids

these are her main concerns
    thanks for helping me and her make his a positive instead of a negative

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

Voice Of Experince

Your GF is smart and very realistic.After 5 years of hormones I still have a good sex life and my unit looks the same,but I can only take modest doses,or things get flacid and yes being a man with tits will out you so if you can't deal with being out of the closet dont do it .And I still practice birth control things are same as they ever were,on 2mg estradiol valerate,2.5mg progestin and 10 -20 mg domeperidone and I lactate too