Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of the bulge between my stomach and breasts?

How to get rid of the bulge between my stomach and breasts?

My dieting has gotten me 50 lbs. less and a flatter stomach. I am having a hard time with the area between the stomach and the breasts area to get flat. I wear a girdle but that doesn't help much. Attachment 41413Any ideas???
    Last edited by Tamera; 03-05-2007 at 12:11 PM.

Actually that photo looks just right. Most women have a bit "extra" there, especially at our age
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    My dieting has gotten me 50 lbs. less and a flatter stomach. I am having a hard time with the area between the stomach and the breasts area to get flat. I wear a girdle but that doesn't help much. Attachment 41413Any ideas???
    Try standing straiter. It might help.

Wink

Tamera - in that pic, your figure looks great! I would love to have that shape!

Downside: I would believe you would have to lose another 10+ pounds to get the svelte super slim fashion model's figure that I would believe you aspire to. Relax and enjoy!!!!!!
    Last edited by rickie121x; 02-13-2007 at 01:04 PM.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Thanx Teresa,
    So does this mean it won't go away? You know I'm very self concience(I know I spelled that wrong) about my looks.

Tamera you look good in that pic hun
    Angie

A little know fact by GMs is that high heels thrust the hips forward some as well as the belly.

I have the same problem... Paying for my male sides past sins so to speak... And other than liposuction... Do what I do, get a corset.... Takes my 32" waist down to 28 of 29.... That and a lightly padded panty gives me enough of a girlish figure to get me through the mall!! Hehe

That tight corsett feeling is a wonderful fringe benifit!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-13-2007 at 01:43 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanx Joy,
    But besides killing myself in heels, expecially in this weather. There has to be a better way.

All these girls are really kind in saying that there isn't anything wrong. And well maybe their right and I'm just to much of a perfectionist.

Silver Member
    looks pretty good as is hon---like the Lady said stand up straight and if you are really into it buy a waist nipper to suck you in---about 10--20 dollars at sears or walmart
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Whom! My skinny frame holds the same bulge but I tend to stick it out without being conscious of doing so. Besides laying off French Fries which is way past the delicacy state in my life I have know clue how to get rid of it. My profile if I don't such it is awful. On the other hand I think your photo is awsome. You look great so don't fret it so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I'm also skinny, active, and have the exact same shape. I think it's purely matter a posture and bone structure.
    Last edited by Tasha Meredith; 02-13-2007 at 02:04 PM.

ATTENTION............SHOULDERS BACK.........SUCK IN THAT GUT SOLIDER..........CHEST OUT.........LET ME SEE THOSE TITS........FORWARD MARCH....HUT..TWO..THREE..FOUR

Sorry......couldn't help it. I'm retired miltiary.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    ATTENTION............SHOULDERS BACK.........SUCK IN THAT GUT SOLIDER..........CHEST OUT.........LET ME SEE THOSE TITS........FORWARD MARCH....HUT..TWO..THREE..FOUR

Sorry......couldn't help it. I'm retired miltiary.
    <thread drift>

I've spent time in the military too. We of course know the don't ask, don't tell policy in the U.S. military...but that applies to homosexual interests. For those of us that are heterosexual, but crossdress, I wonder what the military would do in that situation?

Now, I know what the other people in your unit would do...string you up from the nearest tree, etc..make life VERY hard on you. But, administratively, I wonder what the military would do?

Regarding the military thread.
    1. It does bring the stomach in.
    2. It brings in the area a little bit that I am asking about.
    3. It brings my chest out to wear I can poke someone in the eye.

But is it practicle for a female to walk like a soldier all the time?

With the threads I am reading I do think posture has a little to do with this problem but doesn't solve it 100%.

Is this area fat tissue that needs to be gotten rid of or is it muscle tissue that needs to be tightened up?
    Thanx
    Tamera

I have always wondered if a 20 year old Post-Op TS decided to join the military would they take her. She would as far as the legal system is concern a female. If the miltiary refused her would she have a legal right to sue the military for refusing her.

Tamera.......Forgive me, being ex-military, I tend to have a warped sense of humor at times. I also work in the medical field. I have worked in research where we did human trails. Anyway, only two things I can think of to get rid of the bluge (I have it too LOL), is exercise and tummy tuck. The first one takes time and is free. The second cost money, but looks great afterwards. In some people all the exercise in the world will not flatten their tommies, so in those cases a tummy tuck is the best choice. Liposuction will reduce the fat, but will leave excess skin that will later need to be removed.

JoAnn,
    I think if they did refuse her they would give her every reason why they refused her accept the right one for fear of a lawsuit. She would have to claim discrimination. And as far as I know unless things have changed, when you join the military you sign a paper stating you can't/won't sue the government.

Ahhh, but it only counts IF you are accepted into the mititary. Until then you CAN sue.

JoAnn,
    Sounds like you should start a thread on this and see the response!!
    Tamera

Banned Read only
    I went from 205 lbs XL to 139 lbs size small mens ( or size 16 to 4) and my belly fat is no problem. The only thing bad about once getting fat is that you have a large fat cell population.

If the military rejects crossdressers then I'd do this to avoid the draft !

You could try jogging or even powerwalking every other day. It's tough on the legs but it can give you a great figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    So does this mean it won't go away?
    I think anything can be dealt with, but to tone up the belly enough to get it flat you might end up with a very guyish six-pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx

Thanx Girls for all your replies. You all are kind in saying I look good, and I appreciate it. I'm gonna try those exercises that Vicky mentioned and work on my posture that Joy mentioned. I'll also stick to my Tuna Fish Diet it seems to be working but not at a fast pace.
    Thank You, Teresa for your replies also.

Yes Tamera, you look lovely honey. NO need to change.

Chrissy