Thread: boots and wigs

boots and wigs

where do you girls get your wigs, and how do you try them with out going to the store. I always feel Halloween is the best time for me to go. But miss out the chance.
    And also about black leather boots. Does it seen funny to go to a store and try a pair out in the store?
    When you girls shop on line for brest, I m not going to spend a lot, but how does it come ship to you house? I m married and love CD. Help.

I have just bought my first wig, I found a place in the phone book and made an appointment by phone explaining that i was a tv. The lady at the shop was very helpfull and told me she has a lot of customers like me. It's realy not embaracing as they have seen it all before and understsand very well.
    As for shoes and boots, I always buy a size smaller than my mens size. Remember you won't have thick socks on when wearing heels.
    When I bought my brests I went to a place recomended by the cd group I was with. Again very understanding and helpfull.
    In my experiance anything to do with crossdressing the shops that are friendly have seen it all before , nothing to be scared of.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddie Knight
    As for shoes and boots, I always buy a size smaller than my mens size. Remember you won't have thick socks on when wearing heels.
    This is an English person talking. In the US, buy 1 1/2 to 2 sizes larger.

Sorry, I don't know how shoe sizes in the US work.

Hi thank you for the imput. I know my wife wears a woman size 8 and I can fit into it, I could use maybe a 1/2 more. Does this help with more info. Now for boots they have always been a turn on. But how do you compensate for mens larger calfs?

As for wigs, I've never had the chance to go into a wig shop but I buy mine from www.paulayoung.com They have a good selection at fair prices. Now for the boots. I have several pairs and mine fit my calves without any trouble. I just buy my normal shoe size, which by the way, is almost my regular male shoe size. Only a 1/2 size larger. And you could always return them for a larger size I suppose. Good luck.
    Kisses, Linda

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by jade lee
    Hi thank you for the imput. I know my wife wears a woman size 8 and I can fit into it, I could use maybe a 1/2 more. Does this help with more info. Now for boots they have always been a turn on. But how do you compensate for mens larger calfs?
    For larger legs you can go one of two ways, the first being they would have to be lace up thereby giving you extra adjustment. Or look for boots that have a larger leg width yet without getting a bigger size foot than you require.
    Quote Originally Posted by jade lee
    When you girls shop on line for brest, I m not going to spend a lot, but how does it come ship to you house? I m married and love CD. Help.
    Usually plain packages, with only the labels to and from. You may want to ask them for desreet shipping options if they have that available. Or set up a PO Box where it can be delivered to. Hope that helps.

Love
    Tristen
    Last edited by tristen; 02-04-2005 at 04:51 PM.

I got my first wig at http://beautytrends.com They were very fast in delivery.

I got my second wig by going to a wig store and trying on several different styles. The Korean lady running the shop has a lot of Tgirl customers.

I wear a US mens 7.5 shoe and a womans 8.5 shoe.

My legs have 17" calves. My boots were hard to zip all the way. I zipped as far as I could, wore them a bit, zipped them further as they seemed to stretch a bit. Leather will stretch some. And then I was able to zip them all the way. If I had 16" calves I would not have had any problem.

Use a heated hair drier to warm the leather a bit while wearing them will help in the stretching. Use a good leather conditioner to condition the leather before and after heating.
    DonnaT

Hello Jade, good questions. The male me is 6'1"+, more than 100 kilos (225 lb). My male shoes are 9 1/2 to 10. My femme footwear is 11 w to 12. I am now wearing my most recent purchases, a sexy pair of women's size 12 knee-high black leather boots. the tops are 15 inches, snug but sexy. If your own a heat gun or a good hair dryer, you can heat footwear made from Man made materials sufficiently to let it expand to fit your feet. (hint: wear cotton socks, heat the footwear, then put them on. They should not be hotter than you can withstand. If you can pull them on while hot, and wear them until they are cool, they will conform to the size of your foot).
    I have had better experiences buying footwear on eBay than other items. Register your name as a non-sexual name, ie, J. Doe, not Jane Doe. If you want things shipped to another address, it takes some work. If your shipping address is different from your credit card address, you are not immediately confirmed. When you purchase on eBay, you can give specific shipping instructions. If you are not living with a spouse and children, I would say that nobody else cares what is mailed to your address.
    Nothing beats good, sexy boots, girl. Order and enjoy. Wenda.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    I got my first wig at http://beautytrends.com They were very fast in delivery.

I got my second wig by going to a wig store and trying on several different styles. The Korean lady running the shop has a lot of Tgirl customers.

I wear a US mens 7.5 shoe and a womans 8.5 shoe.

My legs have 17" calves. My boots were hard to zip all the way. I zipped as far as I could, wore them a bit, zipped them further as they seemed to stretch a bit. Leather will stretch some. And then I was able to zip them all the way. If I had 16" calves I would not have had any problem.

Use a heated hair drier to warm the leather a bit while wearing them will help in the stretching. Use a good leather conditioner to condition the leather before and after heating.
    Hold it, girl! size 7.5 shoes and 17" calves?!?! You gotta quit working out dear, or, join the Canadian weight-lifting team. I have mens size 10 peds with 15+" calves, and I thought my gams were fairly subtle. Anyway, I read something recently about the 'new' boy image...starved, skinny, pathetic. So, where does that leave us... too large to be pretty boys, but not small enough to be pretty girls...to hell with it, let's buy boots! wenda.