Thread: I just passed?

I just passed?

I was working at home today and I dressed, and I wanted Starbucks. Based on posts and talking with some other girls who have gone out during the day I decided to try a daytime run to the Starbucks drive-thourgh. I put some shades on and got into my car and drove off. Frist stop was a drive up ATM top get cash, and then onto Starbucks. On my way to both no one appeared to notice while driving or while stopped at lights, so that was a confidence builder. When I got in line at Starbucks I ordered at the drive up board and I was surprized to hear the girl taking my order say "Ok Dear" at the end of the order, I then noticed the small camara lens on the board. I waited my turn and as I paid the girl had no reaction at all, gave me my change and my coffee. It was a total rush. I want to thank all of you for sharing your expericnces this may be a new era in my development, now I want to shop enfemme but I know that will take a lot more small steps but I am now more confident I will get there

Hugs Krisla

Don't fret

Hi krisla,
    Just read your thread on my thread. Don't worry about it though, I have sent threads to places they were'nt suppose to be also.

Nice to see your outing was a good adventure I'm sure you'll have more to come. And to get together with some of the girls in your area, that will help get comfortable also.

Good Luck on Your Future Indevours(I know I spelled that wrong, I think)
    Tamera

Starbucks? My you have expensive taste. I just brewed another pot of Folgers. Ummmmm.
    I'm glad you had some fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The door is now open. Get out there Gurl and live.

I enjoy being a girl ChristinefromOz's Avatar
    Well done. Going out in the safety of your car is a good way to start.

Next step of getting out of the car is the challenge. Hint... women put both legs out of the door onto the ground before they get out. Any other way doesn't look lady-like.

Total Rush!

Excellent, you have now been bit......You will love shopping, I love browsing the racks and trying on new things...

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Hi, Krisla. congratulations on you Starbuck's adventure.
    I've done the drive -thru thing several times while dressed. I have never experienced anything other than the normal response, as you did. I recently went to the mall in the daytime, had a great time walking around "shopping", though I didn't buy anything. Again, no unusual occurences.
    Don't know where you are in SoCal, but, perhaps we can go shopping together sometime.

Vikki

another gal off and running. have fun with it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Way to go girl. I usually stop for fast food on may way home from clubbing on Saturday nights. It is around 230 am prime time for people on there way home from bars. Only one time did i have anything happen. The girl at the service window called the other girl working to come up and see me. Other than that, I place my order, and pick up my food and nothing has ever been said other than than you maam.

glad you enjoyed an adventure in travel each one gets easer and you learn each time your out just be pacient and have funn thanks for scharing

susie

um my one drivethru expereince i went to grab the food and the wig came off!

Congratulations. I usually don't like drive thrus because they hear my voice 1st and have a prest notion of male. Now like yours today, if it has a camera and they see me first, then they are thinking woman and the voice doesn't give me away as much. Or at least I like to think so.

You'll love going out, but be warned it is addictive or compulsive or whatever. But one thing is certain - it's fun.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Krisla good for you hun you go girl
    Angie

Very happy for you Krisla!!! Got to be a great feeling!!! Now strike while the iron is hot.....go again!!! IT takes three times to build up your confidence enough that you can pass and then watch out!!! Great start.... but it's time to get another one under the belt!

Good For You!

Krisla,

That is fantastic!! I would agree, get back out as soon as you can. Once you establish that comfort level, then nothing will hold you back. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by kristytv View Post
    um my one drivethru expereince i went to grab the food and the wig came off!
    LOL, that had to have them talking!
    "Diane"

Thanks for all your posts and support, unfortunately I won't get out again for at least 3 weeks, since I will be traveling. But I can't wait until I get back to go out again.

Hugs Krisla

i am happy for you Krisla
    now go out again soon, so you don't lose your nerve .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That sounds so cool!

Do you alter your voice when you're femme in public? I usually end up kinda whispering, because my voice is not naturally higher pitched, and trying to sound femme doesn't work so well for me, IMO.

I am lucky my voice is in between, many times I am mistaken as a women on the phone, but I can be loud and that is a dead give away so I have to concentrate on speaking softly.

Krisla, congrads girl, go get'em!
    Tina B.