Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Captain's Valentine's Day Ball!

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Awww, perfect for Valentines Day
    (eeep, 3 minutes left of that here, I'd better make the most of it!... *grabs kerrianna and snogs her, *pulls MJ toward him and snogs her too!* ... ahhh )
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

oh my!

mmmm, cherry cheesecake, aftershave and that sweet musky pirate scent.

"I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

mmm cherry cheesecake kisses!!

ewww.. musky pirate... haha yuck!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Oh look what I found! Stowaways under the table eating the crumbs.

Well, this one must be a guest of the Captain, so I'll send him to the Captain's quarters...and this one...awwww...I think we'll take you over to see KrazyKat.

*looks over shoulder to Pocs*

be right back. you owe me a dance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

awwwww so cute!!!

ok see u in a minute I'll get me dancin' shoes on lol

Kerrianna, bring that sweet tiger kitten on over, I'm still trying to get into the dang boots!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat GG View Post
    Kerrianna, bring that sweet tiger kitten on over, I'm still trying to get into the dang boots!!
    Here you go Kat. Sweet little thing.
    And the kitten too.

I'll just freshen up while the purser's getting his dancing shoes on.

George Bernard Shaw

Aww, what a fearless tigeress!! Don't let her into the rum ball stash!!!

Let's call her Cupid, a gift for all!! At last, a Kabin Kat!!

Okay, I'm ready to boogy down, I hope this isn't too informal for a Ball, feeling a little CHEEKY tonight!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Whoa, that's nice Kat! I love the bandana!

Maybe we'll get the musicians to play a little livelier so we can see you shake that thing!

George Bernard Shaw

raar look at Kat!! Talk about sexy.

hey u ready for that dance Kerri anna?

You bet! But I just told the musicians to play a bit more lively and I'm not sure I can da....YIPE!!!

*gets lively on her feet to keep up with Pocs*

George Bernard Shaw

*does a hobbit-like merry jig with Kez*
    hehee this is fun

Why are u huffing and puffing like that?

Okay, thought I could drop in for a while. I had to change; again. Good thing we have lots of cabin boys to do the washing and pressing.

Attachment 41519

Now, where are all my vict.... I mean boys...
    Last edited by Kimberley; 04-23-2007 at 01:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

*sees kimberley walk in the room in awesome outfit*
    Woaah Kimb hello! Glad you came back
    *dancey dancey dance dance*

Oh Pocs, you are such a sweet thing. Will you be a dear and get me a wee tot of rum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Wow Kimberley! That is soooo red! And sexy.

Here....*trying to pass her a bag of goodies while Pocs spins her around*....I...oof...saved these...hehehe...for youuuuuuu! *squeals as Pocs dips her*

George Bernard Shaw

Now that thar's funny....
    Well you are indeed a dear. How did you keep them away from the monkey and his queen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Now that thar's funny....
    Well you are indeed a dear. How did you keep them away from the monkey and his queen?
    Pocs has a queen?

Oh THAT monkey!

I haven't seen them around today. Probably having a romantic volcano-lit dinner for two.

George Bernard Shaw

Uh huh..... monkeying around no doubt...

And where [SIZE="4"]is[/SIZE] the purser with my tot of rum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Uh huh..... monkeying around no doubt...

And where [SIZE="4"]is[/SIZE] the purser with my tot of rum?
    He's over with KrazyKat stroking her kitty.

George Bernard Shaw

He really is such a flirt isnt he? Well, I guess we'll just have to play without him. *dances suggestively*

Now is that hot tub free? Private? Or do we have to go skinny dipping off the boat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He really is such a flirt isnt he? Well, I guess we'll just have to play without him. *dances suggestively*

Now is that hot tub free? Private? Or do we have to go skinny dipping off the boat?
    LOL, you go to all that trouble to get dressed up and then you want to rip it all off right away?

I think Lilygirl was in the hot-tub, but that was awhile ago so she better not still be in there or we'll be calling her Lily-raisin. Some other guy I thought was the Captain went in there too and I haven't seen him come out.

Maybe we shouldn't disturb them.

I'll dance with you while we're waiting for Pocs or anyone else brave enough.

*slugs back another drink and shimmies with Kimmie*

George Bernard Shaw

Hmmmmm. If the purser sees this, well we will have to tie him to the mast to keep him under control dont you think? Ooooooo what fun!

*spins fast and skirt rises in the breeze*

Ooops. Felt nice though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow... I go to the little purser's room and what has been going on while I'm away?! what's all these shenanigans I'm hearing about eh?

"She" nanigans

Oh look Kimbers. It's the purse-my-lips-er hehehe *drunkengiggle*

George Bernard Shaw