Thread: College bound

College bound

Today I just mailed my application to go to college in another province. I hope to get into a culinary arts course and if I get in it'll be for two years. Hopefuly I'll get a reply in a couple of weeks. I just can't wait.

Hugs and Kisses
    Dinah
    Dinah Princess of Power

Julie
    Dinah, I hope your application is accepted and you get the course you want. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck.

JJ

I wish you good luck.
    I went to collage, it was fantastic, well what I can remember of it between the drinking and parties.
    I did engineering, yes I know its not the girliest of things but it suits me.
    Have fun when you go.

Best of luck. Just make sure you stay with us here.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinah_Power
    Today I just mailed my application to go to college in another province. I hope to get into a culinary arts course and if I get in it'll be for two years. Hopefuly I'll get a reply in a couple of weeks. I just can't wait.

Hugs and Kisses
    Dinah
    Hi Dinah, good luck with the application. Let us know what they say

Love
    Tristen

Thanks for all of your kind words as soon as I get a reply I'll let you all know. The waiting is driving me crazy. I think I'll treat myself and buy something if I get in and if I don't get in I'll buy something to make me feel better . Maybe I'll start a theme restuarant? Arrrgh this waiting... I think I'll go buy myself something now to take my mind of this waiting .

Hugs and kisses
    Dinah
    Dinah Princess of Power

When you discover a neat recipe, pass it along!

Good Luck
    DonnaT

Maybe you could fix us all a bite to eat? (Nothing fattening, of course!) Best wishes on your impending college education.
    Last edited by Holly; 02-04-2005 at 09:27 PM.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Good for you Dinah. Here's hoping that you are accepted and that you get the course you want. Looks like you'll have a bright future ahead of you. Best of luck always.

Love,
    Christine