Thread: Lip Therapy

Lip Therapy

I was wondering if anyone out there has any secret for making lips more sexy. I've seen some who paint outside the lines but I was hoping that maybe some one could recomend something other than this. I noticed a couple of websites that offered products that would make your lips plump over time? Supposedly with Collagen in the product. I don't know but if there are any secrets out there, I would like to hear about it.

Danielle

It is a waste of money

Girl,
    It is a waste of money. The only way to get the lips plumped-up is to have Silicon injection. They also do Saline injections as well but don't last long.
    Hope this helps.
    Summer

Love Life!!

Lip Therapy

It's real simple, get two bricks, put the one brick under the lower lip, then.......

No seriously, the Drag Queens have been plumping lips for years using different color liners, base lipstick and then frosts. It takes work, but their efforts have proved themselves!!

Marti