Thread: Hi there everyone

Hi there everyone

I am Back. I am not sure if you remember me but i came out on this site in march of last year and now i am well on my way! I have been full time for about 9 months now and i have had hormones for 6. Things are great, sad, lonesome but you cannot stop to t- train....lol
    So Hi everybody and everybody new
    hugz
    michelle

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    hello shelly & welcome back
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Hi Michelle, I must have come to the forum about a month after you left. Welcome back.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Welcome back Shelly, myself I have belonged to this forum for a year now. Ain't the hormone train an enjoyable if not interesting ride? I have been on HRT for three months and almost fulltime now.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Welcome back, Michelle.

I think it would do a lot of us some good if you could describe some of the great and sad things you are referring to. You are several months ahead of me on your hormone regimen, so I would be interested in your experiences.

Well Lets see

since starting hormones i am way calmer, the fire in my head has gone out. I am getting softer skin/boobs/bruising easily etc. The electrolysis is painful but seems to be reducing my facial hair. So far i have been laughed at/ridiclued/jeered/groped/taken for a prostitute/punched. My family disowned me except for my mom and my son. Nothing they do is gonna stop me from reaching my goals. I am lonely though and would not mind meeting someone but one thing at a time i guess. Finally got my own apartment yesterday/ 10th floor great view/ very large batchelor/ all i have is a bed and my laptop but ill get there.
    Hugz all
    michelle

The best congratulations!!!!!

Congrats!
    Wishing you the best of what your real self and life have to offer. I gather that you may be a bit younger than many of us including myself at 52. The younger the better. As they say, and I truly believe, Life Will give up its secrets if we just hanging there and don't let it go until it does give up its secrets. knowing ones self it truly one of those secrets!

Welcome back!

Well Welcome back , the t- train is rolling and rolling , but take the local and not the express.you may miss a few stops on the line ! [sheepish smile ] Good luck on your transition . hugs Wendi