Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: It's a Poco Poco Videeeooo.....

Platinum Member
    awwww aint pooch a cute dog! you have her well trained
    thanks for that

hey did see you wearing a certain something in the jacket bit of your vid??

Yay stunt dog... The owner's a right sexy geezer 'n all... corrrr!

Luv Kat
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I can't see it yet till I get home (I'm still at work). So please don't take it down until I've seen it. Pretty please . . .
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Adam - thanks dude
    I use Video Studio 8. If you have it (do a search) then it's quite simple to use.
    I just had a fiddle around and then it became clear.

Kez - hehehe my acting in that bit was appalling! But I was in a hurry to get to work (yesterday) and bit stressed having to rush.

hehe I'm glad you liked it Thank you!

AWwwww

Kieron - Yes, very cute pooch
    Glad you liked it!

HA HA yer.

Lisa - sorry I mean Kat Slater
    Thank you hehe!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I can't see it yet till I get home (I'm still at work). So please don't take it down until I've seen it. Pretty please . . .
    Ok then
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Looking good, Poc. I love dogs.

Why do you always take your videos down, though? <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    hay poc cool vid made me laugh at the end like cool dude look i liked the jacket though

must ask though how do you do video editing so you can put all the bits of vid together as one vid as i dont no how to do this ;(
    hi poc fun video oh and nice jacket "dork" he he he

hi Adam
    i am from old school and use that old stuff ER video tape thats it and i edit on my VCR when i am happy i send it to my computer and up load it from there thats how i did my video the one no one has seen as my computer died and still can't get working right Kieron the tec guy has been helping me but i fear the only fix right now is a very big hammer...
    still no usb ports so i hope to fix this soon or use the equipment from church
    Last edited by MJ; 03-29-2007 at 07:47 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    still can't get working right Kieron the tec guy has been helping me but i fear the only fix right now is a very big hammer...
    can i come and do it!.....i lost sleep over that stupid cam last night lol.....me thinks you need to start your comp from scratch again if its not recognising ur USB ports or take it in for repair

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    can i come and do it!.....i lost sleep over that stupid cam last night lol.....me thinks you need to start your comp from scratch again if its not recognising ur USB ports
    or take it in for repair
    thats what i do for a real job LOL , it's taken me a week reload everything so far i don't want to do that again !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    thats what i do for a real job LOL , it's taken me a week reload everything so far i don't want to do that again !!!!
    lol.....ok....then i vote i come over and smash the bugger to pieces then you gotta get a new one! lol

hehe thanks for the new video, pocs. you are adorable little buddy! and definitely not a dork in leather!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    It's my dog walk as requested by Kieron. Then me in a leather jacket as requested by Tristan and Cap I think!
    Oh that was great! Loved it - glad I got to see it (took me longer than I wanted, though). Sam is so sweet - and almost as big a video cam ham as you are! Loved the leather jacket too (and the music). Great video!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Poc,
    That was an awesome video!!
    Adorable dog!
    LOVED the leather jacket and ya look terrific!!! purrrrrrrrr that was awesome!!
    Nic

It won't let me see it
    All I get is a "This is a private video"
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Quote Originally Posted by Barb Valentine View Post
    It won't let me see it
    All I get is a "This is a private video"
    You have to pay Pocs a lot of money to get to see it Barb. I owe him my firstborn. Of course I never said firstborn what .

PM him and see if he'll take it off private for you for a sec.

And Pocs...if that's bad acting...all I can say is you're a natural and you should be doing some acting gigs. Your sense of comedic timing and facial expressions are priceless.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Dudeeeee gimme that jacket! gimme that jacket! And the dog! yeah the dog too! Come on! Why? You ask why? Because they are both cool! What? Oh no you are cool too. No I don't want you. Because you have 'property of Lisa/Capt'n Lex' written on your forehead. So just give me the dog and the jacket. I can't have them? Ah man, too bad. Well, then I have to look the vid again!

(Just awake, and I don't make any sense at all here... )
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    Dudeeeee gimme that jacket! gimme that jacket! And the dog! yeah the dog too! Come on! Why? You ask why? Because they are both cool! What? Oh no you are cool too. No I don't want you. Because you have 'property of Lisa/Capt'n Lex' written on your forehead. So just give me the dog and the jacket. I can't have them? Ah man, too bad. Well, then I have to look the vid again!

(Just awake, and I don't make any sense at all here... )
    LOL, Evert. I think the "Property of Captain Lex" is branded on his backside. Right next to the "Kez is Cool!" tattoo.

So you think you can handle a girl who does tricks?

I mean the dog...

The leather jacket...well, maybe he'll loan it to you. I'd like to see it on you too.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw