Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Poco Poco Videeeooo.....

Cabin boy/Purser :)

It's a Poco Poco Videeeooo.....

Har har I'm hyper muahaa... because I have been working really hard at the store and haven't had a huge amount of sleep and I am seeing THEM tomorrow which has sort of set me on edge.....'cos am supposed to be whisking round tidying & washing my clothes, (which I am NOW) but instead I was doing something far more interesting....finishing that video to show you guys haha!

It is uploading right now, and as soon as it is viewable I will post the link.
    I hope it doesn't make you see me any differently! (That's the worry with seeing someone movin' about isn't it? LOL... you know what I mean.... "in person"... almost).

I just wanted to say hi to you lot (who are basically some of my best & dearest friends now!) & have a laugh with you, using one of the things I love doing... making videos!
    Btw... it's a REALLY BORING video (and long... 10 minutes :yikes... it's basically me being silly and just waffling on about nonsense (but hey... you're used to that right) and showing you how I present myself. SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN NEXT!
    Don't be alarmed by my "male" voice in the 1st half (no I'm not on T, sadly haha, it's all done wi' tricks o' t' treeede fella!)

[SIZE="1"]Erm I have a feeling Abraxas might go "hey... you remind me of..." ehem
    (Foiled by my own love of Fry no doubt!)[/SIZE]

P.S.... don't forget that youtube stretches my videos, so please resize it by pressing that little "resize" button (as shown in picture below).
    I don't really care if I look stretched as a boy. Infact, I'd probably prefer you to watch the 1st half - the boy half - stretched... (apart from the "doing a jig", bit) cos bizarrely it looks more boyish when it's stretched! Stop being so fussy pocoyo! Aargh watch the boy bit how you like... mix and match, flick between wide and normal, whatever... but the important bit is....

....on the girl bit I REALLY don't want you to see me looking extra curvy *pukes*... so plleeeassse on that bit make sure you've pressed the button haha, thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-16-2007 at 06:58 PM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

That was quite unique Pocoyo .... loved it ...didn't seem too long either as it was quite entertaining ...thanx for sharing that WELL DONE !!!!! Love the improv

Haha! Oh wow, thanks
    (It wasn't too long? Haha I thought it went on forever!)

Aw it's been pulled ! And I had me popcorn an soda at the ready.

nope ..it wasnt too long (in my opinion) ...you didnt seem to worry that the cam was on you just did your thing ....nooo hmmmm's.. huhs or what nexts!!! very natural and entertaining ...

i cant see it , it says video is available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it wont let me see it

Thanks Sherlyn. Lol yeah I just sort of bumbled about and talked rubbish as I would if you guys were really here! (If I could get over my shyness that is!)

Oh don't worry guys n gals that can't see it... sometimes when a video has recently been uploaded to youtube it's a little temperamental and will only SOMETIMES show... but it will work properly soon once it's "settled down"

(don't forget the button on the curves section when you do see it haha!)

Platinum Member
    ok Poc put the damn video back up!!! we cant see it lol

Haha I haven't removed it!!

Sometimes youtube is a little bit funny when a video has only JUST been uploaded... it will settle down & be there soon

Your Welcome Pocoyo Lol @Shy !!! yea right you are ...the youtube thing .... Ive had that prob before.. it smartens up after about 20 mins or soooo ...most annoying tho

Haha!! Seriously, in real life I am really silly and goofy.... but I'm sooo shy!

Grrr youtube!

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    That was great Poc! That was the best laugh I've had in a while. And it was a VERY short 10 minutes.

Your Eddie Murphy/Donkey impression was great, and your Mike Myers impressions were really good too. Seriously, you should work out an Austin Powers routine using your higher guy voice.

Thank you so much for sharing that.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Awwww thanks very much ! That's so nice!
    Hehehe my ex-boyfriend once went as Austin Powers to a fancy dress party.... I was jealous!

cool vid in all my vids i sound so stupid you sound like a nateral i got so nervous haha thanks for posting it here

Really impressed with your voices. Your male was pretty convincing and I was just thinking you had a deep voice. It didn't sound forced or false. Then I got to the girly part of the video, WOW! Are you sure you don't have a sister who helped you with the video? You come off totally cool and cute in both modes. Which ever you decide is who you are (or keep both modes) you will do great!

I work quite a bit on my voice and it is not even half as good as either of yours. I also have always loved the brit accent thingie. Used to watch alot of public tv over here to see "Monty Python", "Faulty Towers" and "No Honestly".

Keep up the good work!

Sally

No . . . way . . . man! I refuse to believe that's not two different people. Wow, you're so cute in both boy and girl mode - and hilarious (loved the beach, btw). Man, you blew me away. And you have such a sexy voice - not to mention the accent (now I'm in love). So glad I got to see the doggie too. Actually, I'm glad I got to see this video 'cause I missed the fashion show one. Thanks for putting that together. I want to save it now.

Good luck tomorrow - please let us know how it goes.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well dang it didnt work for me

Wicked cool there Poco.......HANDSOME GUY AND PRETTY GIRL.Reminds me of Sher...completly different in guy then girl mode.....loved it and good luck tomorrow
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

hey there
    it still won't let me see it :mad: . so i am off to bed maybe tomorrow i will have better luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    I don't see it:mad:

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Hmmm. Okay, first it said it wasn't yet available, now it's saying it's private and I have to accept your friend request. Poc, can I be your wittle fwiend? Pwease?

Erm. Nevermind, it's working for me now! Yay!
    *scuttles off to watch*
    Last edited by Abraxas; 02-17-2007 at 02:33 AM. Reason: a nevermind...
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Dude Poc, that took three hours for it to finally work, and then another half hour for my crappy internet to load it, but well worth the wait. You Brits have all the luck though - that accent and all. Wow yeah the drunken sailor bit...had to try to stop laughing so as to not wake up the roomie. Of course, I'll be showing the friends tomorrow when the get up. Much funness. Love the utter randomness - just like my life.
    Anyway it's two am and I've been pretending to do homework all night, so I'm going to go to bed, 'cause that's slightly less lame. At least tomorrow night when I'm up late doing homework it'll be with a cute boy...wish me luck! (In a week and a half I'll be in KEY LARGO so work this week is TOTALLY worth it!)
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Ha! I knew it! (regarding the 'hey, you remind me of...')-- definitely foiled by Fry. Which is funny because that was before you even came here!

[SIZE="4"]Hey everybody:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]I know something you don't know. And I'm not gonna tell youuuuuuuuuuu[/SIZE]

*laughs maniacally*

BTW, you're never boring, and that video was awesome. I laughed all the way through. Teehee!

Somebody else's turn next? Whelp, I haven't got a webcam otherwise I would. I've got a video camera though, so if someone wants to give me detailed instructions as to how to get video from there onto my computer (so long as I don't have to buy expensive equipment), I'd be more than happy to do a little filmstrip of my own.
    Probably couldn't do anything remotely girlie though, since I haven't got any girlie clothes. *shrug* I could play a bit o' piano, though, or something to make up for it.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.