Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Poco Poco Videeeooo.....

...actually I cried til I laughed - couldn't get it for the longest time - I was about to pull the biggest tantrum on CD.com ever seen

http://www.3dgameman.com/forums/imag...es/tantrum.gif
    http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...lies/bawl2.gif

but...BUT....

[SIZE="4"]YAY!!!! WE GOT TO SEE THE POCOYO MOVIE!!!!
    [/SIZE]

Pocoyo the Brave! You rock dude! Carol and I both loved seeing and hearing you.

Great job on the pitch change. Still sounded natural and kept your accent. You have a really good handle on your masculine personna - it's totally natural, fascinating and sexy. Ahem...my honey was...well, you know...
    http://wdfw.wa.gov/wlm/game/cougar/graphics/t_coug4.jpg

Loved seeing 'weaslefeatures' again.

No probs with the squashing, babe...I loved it! teeheehee.
    And I can teach you how to kiss...anytime

Liked the mumbling bit lol, and I must say although you are a very sexy earthy girl, you are a wonderous boy. It's always YOU that shines through, but you do seem more...uhm...natural? as a boy. Maybe what I'm trying to say is based on what I know about you a male expression suits you best. If that makes sense. How about, you wear it well.

And the accent! *swoons* It was so lovely to hear you and see you in motion Pocs. You just keep getting better all the time.

Hope your meeting with the possi-bios goes great. Just be yourself, anyday, everyday, and the world will come to greet you.

btw...love the biceps... absolutely could fall asleep in those arms.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-03-2007 at 05:19 AM. Reason: IMG tags removed, don't hotlink pictures, it's against the forum rules.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

You're one amazing transformer baby...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Sorry I'm in a real rush but I just wanted to say:

Awwww you're so cool everyone!! I will reply properly later but I am rushing to get ready for THE MEETING aargH!! (I am taking my cam with me so I have you guys with me to make me brave!)

Also.. I had a dream about Cap last night HAHA!!! He came to stay (but I was living somewhere else.. weird) and we were making a video to show u or something.. taking photos perhaps (Oh for goodness' sake.. not like that!!... I mean going "Hiii!")

And..... AARGH some people (wench*COUGH*) have been forgetting the most THE MOST important part of watching this video....

[SIZE="3"]TO RESIZE IT WHEN YOU GET TO THE GIRL PART SO IT'S NOT STRETCHED AND MAKING ME LOOK EVEN MOORE CURVY haha!!!![/SIZE]

As shown in the picture below:
    (Grrr bloody youtube stretching my videos!.. one day I will work out how to export them to fit youtube without getting stretched).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    ok i still cant view the vid ........
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 02-17-2007 at 09:37 AM.

I think I was no-1 to see it last night- very exciting!! Didn't have time to post then- but well done. You look great in both modes- and so talented too! I would be very proud if you were my son or daughter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Pocoyo .... wicked cool loved your video the guy side was cool and just enough out there to be interesting and fun .... and your girl side was cool to meet that side of you.... relay looking at the two of yous ... you could be you girl's side's brother ...... or your guy sides sister ..... any way assume vidio....

Platinum Member
    I finally got to see it!.....that totally freaked my head out seeing you girly.....although you do both very well i am so used to 'boy poc' that seeing the girl was like watching another person.....especially with the deep masculine voice and then your normal girl voice
    great vid!!

OMG!!! Poc....speechless here. You are amazing!! That vid gave me goosebumps. I want to be you when I grow up. Awesome!!

that vid is well cool i love how you do your voice and im jelous too sounds so like it is your normal voice way to go was fun to watch and funny nice random vid i watched it twice now because first time load up speed was slow last night lol

WOW! Awesome video!!

(it was so great I'm speechless!)

Nicole

poc
    that was great , thank you. i got to see the video , you are great both ways love the voice and you got the pitch down pat,
    guess i should make one lol ewww
    anyway your the best
    hugs Marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Fantastic video Pocs, had me laughing wildly.
    The other folks are quite right, you are amazingly natural in either mode, or even in androgynous mode. Heck, just keep people guessing, LOL.

I don't think you need to be so shy, seems to me you would be way cool to hang out with in any mode!
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

I got to see it finally. Me pop is flat and me popcorn is stale but it was well worth the wait. Can you teach me how you do the gender change up like that ?

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Pocs,

Hope your "meet-n-greet" is going well.

BTW, I know what to do with a drunken sailor early in the mornin'! (Bet Kerrianna does too!! )
    Of course, a Lady doesn't discuss such things in public.
    (Neither will I, LOL).
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

That video is just too cool! You should take that show on the road!

magic powers?

hopefully you will continue to use your amazing transformation powers for good. great video! By the way you are quite fetching in either mode!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Holy Mackerel!

Woah!!!!! :yikes:
    Well... answery time.....

Adam - thank you very much.... why not give us a link to one of yours now? *grin*

Sally - Awww thank you. Hehe that deepness isn't actually my own deepness... I pitch shift the audio down a couple of semitones when I want to sound more male ! (I can speak deep myself, but it doesn't actually sound as natural as when it's put a couple of pitches lower if that makes sense!) I'm sure your voice will be awesome soon, practice makes perfect after all!!! Hooray for British comedies!!

CaptLexy - Cute? pfffft naaah! Hehehehe... you said I had a sexy voice hehehee *blushes again*, oh as iiiff. In love heheee! Oh sorry about taking the clothes one down... it's honestly very boring and silly... I will make it public again if you like (if you promise to click on the resize button haha!) but you didn't miss much!! Thanks Lovely Lex... I will let you know how it g..went!! (Will be updating the eek thread soon!! hehe!)

Di gg - Awwww thanks, that's so nice!! heee thank you!

Bi!!! - Omg you waited that long?!! Hehehe glad you laughed at the silly jig!! Did your friends like it? Woah, I hope you caught up on your sleep after all your, ehem "homework" hehe. How did it go with the cute boy then? *winks* Cool Key Largo... take a camera!!

Abraxas - aaaaaaargh!!!! I kinda thought you knew.... but I didn't know what to say!!! Aww thank you, I'm glad you laughed hehehe.
    YAAY pleeeeease do an Abraxas video!! *images of awesome House impressions* *huge grin*

Kerriaahhnuh (hehe) - hahaha! Awww I'm sorry... bloomin' temperamental youtube!! LOL Carol Cougar? How mean of you Kezza!
    Awww I love weaselfeatures even though she is a meany (as well as very cute).
    Yeah I know what you mean about being more natural as a boy there... I was actually mainly just being myself on that bit I think. I mean, I was being myself on the girly bit too.. but in a more awkward and "precariously balanced" way if that makes any sense lol!
    Aww thank you!

*hug hug hug* HAHA my biceps!! They look so wimpy & pathetic lmao (that's why I thought it was funny to show them!), they used to be better than that but 'cos I've been under the weather I haven't been able to do weights as much as I would have liked.

Lisa - thank you, you glamorous (is that spelled right?) creature you. (Haha.. Transformers... robots in disguise...!)

Pocoyo- Dude... you dreamed about the Captain? Why you rude boy! Oh, you said "not like that"... suuure!.... No, wait... I'M poco yo!

Shushu you starlet - Hahaha! I did? I hope you slept really well and caught up on your sleep! Thank you *smiile*

Mylitta - Awwwwwwwwww that's SO nice *wipes away a tear*, thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Wendy you (lol) - well thank you very much! Yeah, I should do a video where the 2 sides talk to each other or something *chuckles*.

Kieron - hahaha! Yeah it freaked my head out too HAHA! But I'm not even "Boy poc" on here.... just my total self... ooh do you mean picture wise? Teehee I'm glad you had fun and liked it anyway *grins* You're so sweet!

Taylor - Hehe!! Goosebumps??? Why? lol!! That's so sweet! Hahaha you made me chuckle Bless!

Adam - (see answer to Sally to see about how I do my voice). Yay you watched it again! I'm so glad you liked it! Show us yours muahaha.

Countrygal - Awww thanks!!!

MJ - You finally got to see it haha yay!! Aaww thank you! Heeey yes... please do one!!!

Bobbie - Yay to laughing wildly Thank you *smiles*
    Aww you're cool hehe!

Joy - yaay you got to see it! Thank you. Haha.. well it's just a case of... erm... just a case of, feeling right and wearing the right stuff! (And having your hair feeling right).

Bobbie again - Ooh it did go well thank you! I will be posting a little report of how it went in a tic on the eek thread!
    HAHAHA oh really? Do you indeed? and what might that be hmmm? *grins*

Tedi - hehe!! Thanks!

Natalie - hehehe! I waved me wand around like Harry Potter
    Thanks very much

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    No fair! No fair! <stamps her foot> Nobody should be that cute in both genders....
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom View Post
    No fair! No fair! <stamps her foot> Nobody should be that cute in both genders....
    HAha!!!
    Someone's got beer goggles on
    Thank you hehe!

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I thought you knew I knew too... (yeah... THAT made sense) Just didn't wanna bring it up so I rather cheekily dropped hints. Teehee!
    Well, that and I wasn't 100% sure and didn't want to ask you and then have you go, 'uhhh, wot are you on about, mate?' haha!

And I'll definitely do a video... just as soon as I figure out how to get the tape from my video camera onto my computer. I have, like absolutely no idea whatsoever, how to go about doing that. *technological idiot*
    Just a waning, though, once I've done one there'll probably be millions haha!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

A new boring video!

Abraxas hehehe. erm, I guess you need the right leads. I only ever use my digital camera or my webcam so I've never had that problem. It's gotta be easy to figure out though. We did it at college enough times. Trust me to have not taken any notice lol.!

Hehe here is a video I made when kieron kept telling me to go to bed earlier.
    I didn't want to go to sleep.... I just wanted to talk to you guys.
    Even when I say "goodbye" I keep talking haha!
    It's very boring... btw the box of tissues on my bed are not for any DODGY REASON! ("Boys will be boooys") hahaha, nope they are to blow my nose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eLxckcF6Ps
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-21-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Platinum Member
    POC!!!!! in bed......i hope you weren't nekkid under those covers! .....i love your doggy! i want your doggy!!! lol.........

hey you need to take a vid of you walking the dog or something that would be fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    POC!!!!! in bed......i hope you weren't nekkid under those covers! .....i love your doggy! i want your doggy!!! lol.........
    Hehehe no I had my gray oops... grEy.. pyjama pants... er trousers on
    Come and play with the dog then.. come visit !

hey you need to take a vid of you walking the dog or something that would be fun lol
    Oh wow I forgot.... I did do that the other day actually! When I have some energy I will put together a dog walkie video to show you

Haha I keep going "" in this message!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Come and play with the dog then.. come visit !
    id love to.....hey he can be my huskey! lol.....dont worry im only kidding im not that cruel lol

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Haha I keep going "" in this message!
    but you have such a cute smile!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    id love to.....hey he can be my huskey! lol.....dont worry im only kidding im not that cruel lol
    lmao!!! Cool idea.
    My old dogs used to pull me along on my sledge on the beach where we lived when I was little when it snowed!

but you have such a cute smile!!
    Haha... with my "big British teeth"