Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Poco Poco Videeeooo.....

Aw poor boy, you must have been running a fever! Or was it causing a fever? Hmmm. I am feeling a bit flushed after seeing that.

Lol, careful with that tripod Eugene! (pink floyd scream here)

I think I only said big teeth, Pocs, not bad teeth. But it is a stereotype. I'm sorry. I will turn myself into the Mounties as soon as the snow melts enough for me to leave the igloo and mush the sleddogs to the nearest village.

I love your videos Pocs. You always look like you're having a blast! Your dog has that "now what is he up to?" look. Poor thing. Living with Pocs.

Well better go have a cup of hot Pocolate...er, hot chocolate. Don't know what I was thinking. :blushing:
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    I think I only said big teeth, Pocs, not bad teeth. But it is a stereotype. I'm sorry. I will turn myself into the Mounties as soon as the snow melts enough for me to leave the igloo and mush the sleddogs to the nearest village.
    Oh no nooo I didn't mean that YOU said British people have bad teeth!!!!
    No way! I just meant that a lot of people think they do!! Yeah... a stereotype (which is sooo untrue!) I had just led on to that after mentioning that you said something about British teeth!!

Hehehe I'm glad you liked it!

[Edit... OI! Waddaya mean poor thing living with Pocs? hahaha!... (delayed reaction!)]
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Poco.. Your avatar has a James Dean quality to it.
    Now, I'm not really into James Dean, but... it's kinda hot.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    (delayed reaction!)
    yup he's a boy!

Wow thanks Tedi! A very camp James Dean haha!!

Keiron.. hahaha what?!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member

Keiron.. hahaha what?!
    do i really have to explain this to you!?! please say i dont lol.......geez!!

*looks baffled* ... did I turn over 2 pages at once?!

Platinum Member
    *looks baffled* ... did I turn over 2 pages at once?!
    You had a delayed reaction...so therefore i said yup hes a boy!....ie boys have delayed reactions....so i was say yup hes definitely a boy! lol

OOHH!! I get it now.. omg hahaha and I just proved myself to be double-slow... oh dear...!

Thank you for explaining it lol! I really do need stuff explained to me like I'm a 7 year old sometimes!

Well I better go to bed now in the hope that I can perhaps think a bit better tomorrow... I wouldn't bet on that though

Glad you liked my new video dude n' dudette (even if it is very random!)

Niiight xxxxx

P.S. Yay.. I'm a boy!

xD That video is awesome. I made me laugh so hard, and now I want to make one.
    And are all your mirrors in your house skewed or something, because you are definately cute in both genders!

Loved the sleepy Poc video - guest starring the doggy. She definitely has that "okay, what's going on?" look. What a cutie!

Kerrianna, can I come along when you turn yourself over to the mounties? I have a "thing" for Canadian mounties (it's the uniform).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Kerrianna, can I come along when you turn yourself over to the mounties? I have a "thing" for Canadian mounties (it's the uniform).
    Oh! Maybe I should turn myself INTO a mountie then!
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Oh! Maybe I should turn myself INTO a mountie then!
    Yeah, that would work. Wow, I love how you have a pic for everything.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar

Unhappy

Damn!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

happyfish - hehe I'm glad you liked it! Yaaay you laughed!
    Oh yes yes please make one!! Aargh, yeh right Thank you !

Cap - yaaay you saw the "in bed" one! It's pretty silly/boring/waffley/giggly huh?! Definitely punch drunk as Kerrianna said! Awww yes my dog is a cutie HAHA check you and Kerrianna out, all getting flirty... although you do realise the trousers for Kerrianna's "mountie uniform" would be fashioned into a skirt, and the waist would be pinched to fit a more female form/shape!

KewTncurvy - (nice name btw ... did I already tell you that once before? lol).... sorry that youtube was being annoying when you tried to watch it... which one were you trying to watch anyway?
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-22-2007 at 10:23 AM.

HAHA check you and Kerrianna out, all getting flirty... although you do realise the trousers for Kerrianna's "mountie uniform" would be fashioned into a skirt, and the waist would be pinched to fit a more female form/shape!
    Au contraire mon frere! The uniform for male and female mounties is exactly the same! That's how cool we Canucks are.

George Bernard Shaw

I meant that knowing YOU... you would fashion it into a girly version... to be sexy! But hey that's pretty darn cool that it's unisex

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Duude!!

lmao too funny poco

I just got a chance to watch your vid. I loved it. Poc, if I had the ability to switch as well as you can, I would be the happiest person on the planet.
    You have inspired me to work a little bit harder in my transition. Hopefully, you will do some more. I look forward to your future works. You are a true artist.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

poc

Hey poc loved the video and you look great in both guy and girl mode .You realy make for a cute guy though and I loved it hope to see more of you.

Tristan - hehe glad you liked it

LMS - aww well it looks better in a video, in real life I'm really not as convincing. But yay for you being inspired to do stuff that makes you happy

Billie - thank you very much aaahh music to my ears hahaha!

Cheers

Latest Pocovid....

In addition to my original "Poco poco videeooo!" and the chattering in bed one.... (and a couple of others which are no longer public)

I have now done a new one, as requested by Kieron in the chat room last night.
    He asked to see me in a dress, being girly.....

... never one to turn down the opportunity to dress up in stuff I don't usually wear and be silly... I agreed.... oooh silly, silly poc.....

I have also been asked to be my boy self wearing leather. That will be my next video.
    Any other requests to be slipped under my cabin door on a postcard.

Cheers mates

poco the fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFcgw6M0BA8

click dat innit ^

Okay I just cant see the girl... seriously. I mean yeah physical attributes but nothing else. Playing girly just doesn't fit.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...