Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: It's a Poco Poco Videeeooo.....

very entertaining , !!!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Okay I just cant see the girl... seriously. I mean yeah physical attributes but nothing else. Playing girly just doesn't fit.

Kimberley
    Yeah Pocs you look like me trying to figure out how to act like a girl. Nice dress tho. I want it.

And loved the music.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Haha!
    Yeah, I think I'm basically a MtF occasional crossdresser, who happened to be born with a female body

Haha glad u like the music kezzatron,
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-02-2007 at 06:38 PM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Too funny! Where's Kieron? I'm dying to know if it had the desired effect on him.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He he glad it made you chuckle!

lol I dunno... haven't seen him for hours.
    I hope he's ok

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    He he glad it made you chuckle!

lol I dunno... haven't seen him for hours.
    I hope he's ok
    He's probably passed out somewhere from the shock of how nice your legs looked in those boots!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    He's probably passed out somewhere from the shock of how nice your legs looked in those boots!
    Ha ha haaaa , hardly!!

Haha!
    Yeah, I think I'm basically a MtF occasional crossdresser, who happened to be born with a female body

Haha glad u like the music kezzatron,
    and people say i am cofused , thank you poc i like the video
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Adorable!
    And wow, honestly, if I didn't notice breasts on you while in boi mode I would not know you're a grrl. Truly!
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Platinum Member
    arrghhhhhhhhhh put a shirt back on, put PJ's on.......something boy pleaseeeeeeeeeee lol, yup i am soooooo used to the boy that this was freaky! lol....bloke in a frock soooooo springs to mind!!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 03-03-2007 at 05:02 AM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG View Post
    Adorable!
    And wow, honestly, if I didn't notice breasts on you while in boi mode I would not know you're a grrl. Truly!
    Kew
    hey they could have been breast forms!

LOL MJ! Yeah to everyone else it sounds confusing.... but to me it makes perfect sense :yikes:
    Mind of a boy... and my body forgot to fully develop into my boy's body! But had I been born with my boy's body I would have liked being a boy, but enjoyed crossdressing.... occasionally..... hahaha ok I can see why that's confusing
    Thank you lovely. Btw your avatars are looking so gorgeous lately.

Kewt - haha thank you. Notice breasts in BOI mode?.... hang on... which video did you watch? Did you mean when I am being a girl? [SIZE="1"](Haha Kieron yeah, they were breast-forms & I faked a "cleavage" using tape.... )[/SIZE]

OR... did you watch a different video? lol

Talking of that though.. there is a bit on the original poco video where my shirt is bowing out and it looks like these big boobs and it's not at all, it's just the way my shirt is hanging and I was worried incase people thought it was the shape of my boobs and it wasn't (fortunately the shirt then flops back down and you can see it's not.... but by then the "damage" may have been done! lol!! Hey mine are only fairly small..ish...yet too big for MY liking obviously!!

Hehee! Thanks KTnC

Kieron - hahahaaa! Awesome reaction
    Although, hang on.... can't a brother indulge in a little crossdressing every once in a while? *chuckles*
    Hey... I only donned a dress for you!

Hmmm it was fun, but wasn't very comfortable, I probably won't be doing that again for a while apart from perhaps in the summer to make my mum smiley. (Only if I've lost like at least 5 - 10 pounds though).

It was funny because I said to mum "I wore a dress in a video today" and she grumpily retorted "I didn't know you had a dress". Then went on to say I should wear one in the summer. Tut!

Thanks for your comments dudettes n dudes
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-03-2007 at 08:50 AM.

It was funny because I said to mum "I wore a dress in a video today" and she grumpily retorted "I didn't know you had a dress". Then went on to say I should wear one in the summer. Tut!
    Lol, your mom sounds great dude.
    Did you tell her you won't have a dress pretty soon because you're mailing it to your friend in Canada where it will find some use?

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Ahhh, I have been away a while. Yesterday I was looking to nice movies on youtube, and who did I see: Pocoyo. WOW. I did'nt expect that. But it was idd a nice movie. As I aslo replaid.

Morgan,
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

I must say, Mr. Pocoyo (sir) that those boots rock my socks. Great video, and I even pressed the little button that de-stretches it.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfish View Post
    I even pressed the little button that de-stretches it.
    lol...so did i after i stopped giggling at him shouting at us

Kerrianna - He he!! Yeah I think my mum knows dresses and me are a no-no and yeah she is pretty durn cool sometimes
    Ok I will inform her that I am sending it to my friend in Canada... a rather splendid lady named.....Kimberley..... hahahaha whaaat? Don't hit me? Oi jelly bean kezza, aargh stop beating me over the head with your handbag... ow ow oww!

Morgan - haha ... how did you find me?
    I am glad you liked it dude .. hehe! Which one was it? Thank you.

Happyfish - yaaay someone likes the boots They are so cool. I love them!
    I hardly ever wear them though because I don't want to damage them lol (even though they are waay hardy). Done a few gigs in them though so they're probably a bit sweaty HAHA.
    Glad you liked it! And well done for clicking the resize button... that's a good little happyfish yes yes *tickles a fin*.

Kieron - hehehe! I enjoyed "being mean" Glad it made you chuckle!

Ok dat video is comin' down...Yes we've all seen enough of poc clumsing about in a dress (erm I think I just invented a word lol "clumsing").

But the good news (or bad... depending on how you look at it ) is that the other requested video (which I mentioned earlier ^) will be coming soon to a monitor near you!

Watch this space for my next project "Pocs: A Boy in Leather."

Mr. Pocoyo (sir)

Platinum Member
    WOOHOO!!! GO! Poccy, GO! Poccy, GO! Poccy lol

Mr. Pocoyo (sir)

Kerrianna - He he!! Yeah I think my mum knows dresses and me are a no-no and yeah she is pretty durn cool sometimes
    Ok I will inform her that I am sending it to my friend in Canada... a rather splendid lady named.....Kimberley..... hahahaha whaaat? Don't hit me? Oi jelly bean kezza, aargh stop beating me over the head with your handbag... ow ow oww!
    Attached Images Attached Images

George Bernard Shaw

Ok dat video is comin' down...
    Mr. Pocoyo (sir)
    Sorry to hear that, that leaves a blank spot on my fav vids list I have to remove. Well done sir never the less.

(salute)

Maria

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuShu View Post
    You weirdo!! =)
    (in a good, not... in a great way).

Got my friend sitting next to me all confused about your persona.
    She said you move just like me when dressed.
    Damn crossdressers, they all look alike!
    Like Russians. Russians all look alike (said a by one japanese tourist to another while looking at two Georgians in the elevator).
    hes a ftm crossdresser that crossdresses as a mtf how difficult is that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    hes a ftm crossdresser that crossdresses as a mtf how difficult is that lol
    No I'm not ... I'm a mtf occasional crossdresser, who happened to be born with a mainly female body! haha!

(Sorry no time to respond to other posts right now! )

I am working on the "leather video" haha!

But for now... a story....

I put it there because it might be slightly too saucy to have here in the "public" section...

[Edit... gone... too saucy or something apparently.. even in the over 18s section! (even THOUGH we are alllowed to see right up people's skirts etc haha]
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-09-2007 at 08:06 PM.

awww, was that THE story?

Now I really have to see it, saucy sailor!

George Bernard Shaw

I can't see it and I wanted to