Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: It's a Poco Poco Videeeooo.....

Ok Poco I watched one of your vids and I have to say you are just a riot and I am from the US so Ihave no idea who or what Neighbers is ?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Lough View Post
    Ok Poco I watched one of your vids and I have to say you are just a riot and I am from the US so Ihave no idea who or what Neighbers is ?
    http://www.neighbours.com/ for all you that dont know what neighbours is

Master Pocoyo! You are a naughty boy! :nono:

Just for telling that naughty story you will have to have detention all week long! Report to my classroom after school. We'll make a good boy out of you yet.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    LOL! Oi! You know I'm not a naughty boy really. Well I AM... but not for this....(posting a link to a thread the over 18's private section, in which there was another link which went to a youtube video of mine on which I read a slightly saucy story. Which never directly says anything rude, just hints at it ).

The really funny thing is... I had that story posted on a completely normal conservative website, in the over 18s section, ages ago for a long time, and not an eyebrow was raised... just the odd smile! It makes me chuckle that such an open-minded liberal, accepting place such as this (cd.com), with it's own writing forum, gets all prudish and embarrased about a silly, very inoffensive story and yet I can post it on a completely normal writing site
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

No excuses lad.

Shut the door.

Make sure it's locked.

Now, then, to brush up on your calculus. Open to page 15. Now the first problem ....the first problem is to get your attention.

*undoes a couple of buttons on her blouse*

There. Now you seem focused. To carry on....

[SIZE="1"]I think we'll just let people use their imaginations from here so we don't get into trouble [/SIZE]

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Haha Kez!!!

NEW VIDEO:

Silly.... but important!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Dp3guxlAU

(it's best if you keep it paused and let the red bar load before pressing play
    ... or it keeps stopping & starting).

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Haha Kez!!!

NEW VIDEO:

Silly.... but important!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Dp3guxlAU

(it's best if you keep it paused and let the red bar load before pressing play
    ... or it keeps stopping & starting).

yay i seen it before you posted about it heheee!! yay i beat poc to it lol

awww, you're so silly and kind hearted and caring. Really nice combo dude.

Thanks for the reminder.

George Bernard Shaw

Haha Speedy Kieron strikes again!

Kerrianna... the silly part yes haha.

yay another vid to watch

*hops to go wantch it*

brb !!

Cool video, Poc . . . can you put the red nose on the doggy?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Cool video, Poc . . . can you put the red nose on the doggy?
    i bet she dont let him lol

HAha thanks Cap!!
    I did think of doing that actually... but then I realised... she already is wearing a red nose !

coool funny vid made me laugh

Yay !!

Oh no! I just realized that I haven't posted on this thread! So so sorry. I watched your videos a while ago (except for the one you just posted, which I'm about to go watch) and I loved them. Awesome job dude, and I'm sorry I procrastinated so long on telling you I saw them.

Awwww thanks Zen

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Poco you're nuts!

And I wished I could buy a red nose. But my bankaccount doesn't cover out-of-the-country payments.
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

OH NO EVERT!!! THat sucks you poor thing
    How are u gonna er.. get er.. a... hem... [SIZE="1"]mumble mumble... [/SIZE]

AHEM. Anyway! Glad you liked the video hehe!

-

But I watched it back today and OMG... I am SO IRRITATING in it hahaha.

I'm slightly worried that it's likely have the reverse effect .. and make people go "Uck.. I'm not getting a red nose if THAT gawky little pr*ck is asking me to!"

I would have done it much less annoyingly if I'd had time, but I was hurriedly throwing it together to try and "get the message out" lol. (I put it on another account of mine too).

Wow... what a dork

Platinum Member
    Wow... what a dork
    but such a cute dork

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    but such a cute dork
    Pfft.

Platinum Member
    Pfft.
    wot you pffting about lol?? speechless?? (for once )

Yes, yes I was!

-------------------------------------

Here is my new vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2c2I9rRveI

It's my dog walk as requested by Kieron. Then me in a leather jacket as requested by Tristan and Cap I think!

hay poc cool vid made me laugh at the end like cool dude look i liked the jacket though

must ask though how do you do video editing so you can put all the bits of vid together as one vid as i dont no how to do this ;(
    Last edited by Adam; 03-29-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Dude! You make the greatest videos! You're such a good actor - the newscast thing was brilliant! LMAO!

Awww, Stuntdog sure is a good dog (well, except for a couple of times hehehe). The two of you got energy to burn! I loved the tug scene - it's just like the one I did chasing Luna on the beach.

And the leather jacket...whoa... ...rocker dude.

I love yr outdoor look too - kinda John Lennon.

Thanks for the hard work in making and posting that. It totally made my day!

George Bernard Shaw