Thread: Trip to Las Vegas

Trip to Las Vegas

I am planning a little getaway next week to Las Vegas, and I am wondering if anyone knows any CD friendly shops there, not exclusively though. I've been to Vegas many times but have never attempted to do any type of shopping there ( I mostly shop on line).Silly...eh?

Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Loving all

Rachael Lynn

Rachael Lynn,

Please try Glamour Boutique on Sahara. They have everything from clothes to makeup, wigs, accessories, shoes, and complete makeover services. And the staff is terrific.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hi Rachael, I've been to Vegas several times and I'm going again in April, but I don't know of the CD friendly shops, (must be loads though). I realise that doesn't answer your question, but I've got a feeling this thread will be of interest to many, including me.

Have a great time and let us all know how you got on.

Hugs,

Linda.

Las Vegas shops

Yes Glamour Boutique has been there for a long while and it serves our community well

Hey Rachel, Vegas is the damdest place! Much better than the place envisioned by Bugsy Malone et al, in the middle of a bleak desert, a minimum of 4 hours from anywhere, etc, etc. Well, guess what, 12 of the 13 biggest hotels in the world are here, in the middle of nowhere. This is a place that began as an immoral, marginally legal project in the Nevada desert, close to where the other highest and best use was nuclear testing! It became a successful gaming and prostitution destination, then a successful gaming and entertainment destination, then re-engineered itself as a convention/event destination, and has since been re-engineering itself as an event/'family'?!?! destination. I can't imagine how frickin' weird you would have to be to be considered 'deviant' in Las Vegas. Just go there, don't be stupid, have fun, be yourself, ask questions, go where the people tell you, get the the help you need, and enjoy it. Remember, when you are in Vegas, you are not at home. In the middle of the desert. go figure. wenda.

vegas

Will be in Vegas 17-20 March. I'll have to try to get to Glamour Botique

Thank you all for the suggestions. I have checked out the Glamor Boutique on the www. Looks like a great place to start.

I hope you have a wonderful time there Gail.

Racael Lynn