Thread: Story's I Have Read

Story's I Have Read

I began delving into cross dressing stories a few years ago. And I read about all I could on "The Nifty Story Archive". There are some really good ones there. I just recently started reading "Fictionmania" and I find it hard to navigate the sight to what I like. I'm into TG youth and adult non sexual themes.

Any suggestions as to how to navigate FM, or other non pay web sights ?

BTW I like happy endings.

Hi
    Try this i like it
    Crystal's Story Sit http://www.storysite.org/

Luciana

Hi, Joy,

I like Crystal's Site at www.storysite.org. Easy to navigate and search for what you want. New stories posted quite often. Take care, honey , and have fun!

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Joy - I like Literotica. Give it a try. They have a list of categories with many stories within each category.
    Talon

Thank you all for the questions and the answers--another new world opened up!
    warmly, Linnea

Fictionmania is all right, Crystals is better (but slow to post new stories), Star Dust is very good, as is Top Shelf

Now, I may have written a couple stories that you might like. These are sweet and sentimental, if that's the type you like. Here are two:

A Year In Me Life Part I, this currently has four part, more are in the works.
    Salt & Pepper. Sugar & Spice. has 14 chapters, and is complete.
    Hugs,

Teddie

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I'm into TG youth and adult non sexual themes.
    Yes, I also like these stories, like typical one where a young teenager is punished or something has happened to his boy clothes or he has to stand-in for a girl. Anyway the boy reluctantly puts on girls clothes and soon takes a liking to this. I suppose its because I wish I had been the boy in the story. I also like a happy ending, ie the boy lived as a girl everafter...

I agree, fictionmania is a bit difficult to navigate. I visit also visit Crystal's Story Site. Its easier to navigate but only gets updated every two or three weeks nowadays.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

I got curious one day and used google. I typed in "caught with my sister's tights" and found a lot of different and related stories!

I used to frequent Storysite, but mainly for the chat; I used to chat with some of the authors (such as Prudence Walker).

I attempted a transformation story once. Never finished it though.

Part 1

Part 2
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

try the stories on literotica.com anything you can think of on there

Pervert Maybe ?

Wow, your gurls are as usual a wealth of knowledge.

I guess I'd be telling on myself, but I can't remember when I was growing up, that I didn't wish my mother or sister would suggest that I dress up. I'm grown now, but gurl I don't feel alone now in my past/present dreams. Thanks everyone, this should keep me busy for a while.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have stories on FM, Crystals and Sapphires place---And illustrated with my own art work too. The FM and Sapphire place postings are most recent editions.---Use the author's list to find them.

I too, generally use a Teen boy as the protag, who is usually forced into a girl's or young woman's role, but mostly out of a sence of obligation or to save his life (as in my storym "The Witness")

I dont have a "thing" for Teen boys, BTW, its mostly for realisim--as a Teen is more likely to pull it off, and also he is more easily intimidated into ot by adults.----Also they reflect some of my OWN fantasies when I was that age

I try to put a REAL PLOT to my stories rather than the "formula" approach most CD authors use. I keep stuff clean too---No delving into graphic homosex. I end my stories happily, but the protag becomes a boy at the end, once again---He never "likes" it, but learns something from the experience.

I also have A CD Star Trek TNG episode "Troi Times two" which folks say reads just like a real episode. This has led to my own on going "The Last Frontier" Sci fi series of stories too---About a starship captain DNA converted to a FEMALE by his enemies, who becomes an outer space gunfighter.---People really like this one too, especially the characters.(here the protag Has to remain a female--she dosent like it, but she copes and lets her anger give her the edge)
    And I also have a comedy story, about a boy who works in his uncle's mortuary( "she Looks so natural")---When the old man loses a body he gets a crazy idea that dosent go right----

Marina I have read a couple of your stories and I do like your style. The art work adds much to the story. But could you just once let the protagonist stay a gurl for ever ? You can call him/her J--/Joy if you wish. LoL

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Marina I have read a couple of your stories and I do like your style. The art work adds much to the story. But could you just once let the protagonist stay a gurl for ever ? You can call him/her J--/Joy if you wish. LoL

in "The Last Frontier" stories the protag DOES remain a woman. Although she is offered a sex change operation back to a man, she refuses, as her change was DNA based, she would rather be s complete functioning woman than "half a man"---Its DNA or nothing--unfortunately, earth based technology cant change the DNA of a grown, developed organisim---So the protag needs to locate the alien device that changed her if she evet wants to be a man again----but thats on the back burner, she has discovered that she is as able a "hero" as a woman as she was as a man, and she has a lot of friends to avange and asses to kick before she ever gets around to looking for alien technology, that may not even work or could kill her.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 02-17-2007 at 07:28 PM.

On Fictionmania there are quite a few search functions, by catagory, by author etc. There is also a "super search" function where you can enter very specific key words about the sort of story you want. It might help you find what you are looking for.

Wink Crystal rocks.

Just want to say that Crystal has been updating StorySite on a weekly basis lately.-Angela. :GE:

Fictionmania .. is by far the best... lots of stuff.... the super search is the way to go.....
    Life's way to short to not live it up !!![SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Story I wrote

A few years ago I wanted to write a story so I used some real things I had done along with real names of freinds, girlfreinds, and fantisies of mine. I left it as a cliff hanger since I didn't know where to go from there and have thought about finishing it but everything I think I want to write seems like to much of a stretch or to much of a pattern you see in so many stories (my s.o. gets so agravated at me because I can watch a tv show for the 1st 5 minutes and tell her who done it).
    If you have time read this and let me know what you think and also any ideals on how to end it.
    http://www2.storysite.org/a_rogerthomas01.html