Thread: Does she know??

Does she know??

Hi all this happened the other day we were out shopping (me,wife,daughter) My wife needed a new outfit for work (any excuse will do) we went by a certian ladies clothing store (catos) I said lets go in there and see if they have anything to which I get "you only want to go in there because they have your size". OK shes right but I have never told her about how far i like to dress she thinks I only want to wear panties so I thought. What do you girls think? Karren I know you have a thought on this. does she or doesn't she? and if she does why dont she just tell me hmmmm GG's cant live with them and cant live like them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Suspects so...

As much as we'd like to think, our GG's are not that easily fooled...

Wheres there is smoke, there is usually fire...My wife told me that when I first came out to her almost 3 years ago...and boy will I catch it for this remark , but she's a BLOND too...

I think she knows and you should talk about it to see how she feels. Allow her to be direct and voice her real feelings. Her comment may indicate an already simming resentment, or she may be OK with it. Best to know clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Staci K View Post
    Hi all this happened the other day we were out shopping (me,wife,daughter) My wife needed a new outfit for work (any excuse will do) we went by a certian ladies clothing store (catos)
    I said lets go in there and see if they have anything to which I get "you only want to go in there because they have your size". OK shes right
    but I have never told her about how far i like to dress she thinks I only want to wear panties so I thought. What do you girls think? Karren I know you have a thought on this. does she or doesn't she? and if she does why dont she just tell me hmmmm GG's cant live with them and cant live like them
    she knows , and she wants you to tell her , lead in to it like hey how did you know ? . and see what her response is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like it's time to spill the beans. Who knows.... she may be more accepting than you think!

I was. Just ask my husband!!

If only we wore the same size!!!!

Yep time to talk a bit more to her methinks.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Yup pardner! The longer you wait the harder it will be for both of you.
    Mine has known from the git-go and now it's Oh-Tay with her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking Mine knows

The best policy is always to talk about your feelings... when you talk to a woman about your feelings, you will find out what she is thinking, always remmeber to be tactful though, i have been dressing for 27 years and just until recently we have started talking about it, (she always was okay with it), i was the one who wanted to keep it to myself, but when i started talking to her about it, she started researching, like she always does, and now she loves me more than i could have ever imagined. and life is so much better now.

just my

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Oh yes sis.....SHE KNOWS. Maybe not EVERYTHING, but she knows more than you think. Would love to hear her tone so I could determine if she is mad or just stating a fact she knows and you are denying.

Emily Ann

You're busted! Better talk to her before she brings it up again.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

She knows about the panties, so she has to suspect there could be more to it, maybe she is just trying to open the door a little to see if you will tell just how much more there is to it, but for sure she knows you you have something you are keeping a secret, and no one likes to be kept in the dark, when they know something is going on.
    Tina B.
    But at this point, it could go either way, so besure of what you think she can handle, and then if you are going to talk, be honest!

Well I don't have an opinion on Everything...

I think she suspects and is trying to get you to confirm or deny it... Fishing for confirmation!! Reminds me I need some new fishnet stockings.... Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That sounds like a reply that has been bouncing around in her head for a long time. It's time to get out of the on deck circle and step up to the plate. She knows and she gave you a strong hint to talk about it. Things may turn out pretty good........Good luck.....Sandy

yes i think she know women are not supt . thay know moor then thay let on.

sounds like she is testing you to me maby she has caught a fish

susie

You might get ok'ed, or you might get blasted, but if you come clean, at least you will know where you stand. Life is a Bit#$, if it's a lie. She has lied to me, but I've never lied to her...BJ

Silver Member
    Yes, she knows. Best to get it out in the open. Hiding such an important part of your life is not good for either of you. You may get a good reaction, you may get a bad reaction, but at least you will be being honest. That counts for a lot in any marriage.

Lovies,
    Steph

I kind of agree with the group that it may be time to clear the air. At the same time I get such a kick out of Karen's comments about anything. Karen you are such a nut.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I also agree with the group.Be honest!

Ya she knows hun but just how much ?
    Angie