Thread: Tomorrow night's the night.

Tomorrow night's the night.

I am leaving in a little over an hour to go see my gf, who I have not seen in a little over a month. We are taking this relationship slowly and tentatively thinking of ways to be together FT. I'm so excited to be seeing her again, but that isn't what this post is about.

Tomorrow night, we are going to a club near her. Her and Melissa, that is. The most I have ever done is long walks late at night by myself or drives durring day. I have never gone out and interacted with people dressed. It is a local bar frequented by gays and some cd's sometimes. I am so excited and nervous at the same time! She assures me that I will have a great time, and that everyone will treat me great. She goes there and has friends there, Which is a comfort, cause I am sure to be a little nervous at first. But I can't wait! I'll probably be so fussy about my makeup and clothes that it'll take me forever to get ready!

This is definitely a much-anticipated first for me. I'll let you all know how it
    goes.

Hugs,

Melissa

Julie
    Good luck for tomorrow night Melissa, despite your nerves I'm sure you'll have a wonderful evening. By the way your girlfriend sounds a gem, take care of her.

JJ

Way to go Melissa! Have a great time.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Your nerves will settle once you get inside, after all you will be with a very cool lady

Don't be afraid to mingle. Have a grand time Melissa!
    DonnaT

I've imagined the same situation and it gives me butterflies so to actually do it and feel a bit nervous is perfectly understandable.

Just dont tuck your skirt into your knickers and you'll be fine.

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    Have a great night Melissa. Good luck.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

Tristen Cox
    Nerves of steel, heart of a girl. Have a great time out Melissa

Love & hugs
    Tristen

Melissa, with that lovely face and a strong girlfriend, you'll do fine! have fun.

Your girlfriend will be there by your side to help you get over the initial nervousness and help you fit in with the group. You just be gorgeous you and follow her lead. I'm betting that you both will have a great time and you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!

Good luck...and let us know how it goes!

Love,
    Christine

Island Girl

Awesome Melissa!

I'm happy to hear that things are moving along both w/your GF and Melissa! Wow! You HAVE to share the details afterwards and don't be too shy to take a photo or two. I'd love to see you on your night out! Have great time!

Aloha, Dana

Melissa,

What a wonderful opportunity. You will have the time of your life and have someone wonderful with you to share it with. I don't think it gets much better than that! Please do take pictures and share every glorious detail with us next week.

Hugs
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

It sounds as though you can expect a great evening. Just the fact that your GF is taking you to her place is a great sign. Good luck, enjoy. best wishes, wenda.

I hope you have a great time. once you settle down you will be fine. oh so much fun for you. good luck.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may