Thread: 24 hours in a day isn't enough!

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs

24 hours in a day isn't enough!

Hey all!

Just saying it straight away, I don't come to visit you all that often.. not anymore that is. Having that worktraining stuff, school and the stuff at home like household... and I have to sleep you know. It's just that the coming few weeks I'm not that much around anymore.

So don't worry, i'm not dead yet

Just busy.

I'll try to catch up on stuff at the weekends and try to read things when I can. Can't check at work, the man who checks the data wouldn't be happy.

Lots of love from this gentleman to you all.

[SIZE="1"]When something is really really asking for my opinion send me an email. But I think you can perfectly handle it yourself. You have Poco and I just know he is capable of getting threads offtopic. [/SIZE]
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Hi Evert, thanks for letting us know what you're up to. It's good that yoe are so busy, even though I know everyone misses you here. Maybe you could just go without sleeping. [SIZE="1"]Like I did last night until Pocs' mom told me to go to bed! [/SIZE]

I meant to tell you that I loved your...ahem...'courtship' with Lisa at the Valentine's Ball. You sure are a smooth talker. I don't remember you sweet talking me like that - but I guess you didn't have to. :blushing:
    Take care of yourself.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Okay, where's Superman?

I am sure you will be busy but not so busy as to forget us. We'll TRY to save an Oreo and a tot of rum for you but no guarantees....

Just take care of yourself first.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Thanks Kerrianna and Kimberley.

And I am a smooth talker Kerrianna. And I know I don't have to talk like that to you. I'm saving it up for when you visit the Netherlands..

Haha sleep...you don't need to do that!
    Wait...*thinks of how well she's been functioning today* maybe you should.
    Hope things are going well!
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Hey Evert, I was wondering where you'd got to!
    I was going to moan about it today. But then I remembered something about your internet connection going bad.

I'm so glad you're still around (even if you're too busy to play much ).

Hope you have more time soon

Come hooome we miss you lol!

xxx
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Hahahaa... well Poco, I miss you too! I will watch you vid again when I feel lonely..

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    [size="1"]You have Poco and I just know he is capable of getting threads offtopic. [/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    [SIZE="1"]Like I did last night until Pocs' mom told me to go to bed! [/SIZE]

Oh Evert I forgot to give you this....

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    Hahahaa... well Poco, I miss you too! I will watch you vid again when I feel lonely..
    Aaaaawwwwwwwww

You got a lot going on there, buddy. Glad you won't forget us. Drop by whenever you can - we'll miss you. Especially Poc . . . 'cause he'll be forced to flirt with Kieron, me and Abraxas. Good luck with everything.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Oh noes! Pity anyone who has to flirt with me! You'd better get on as often as you can, Evert!
    *huggles!*
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Oh noes! Pity anyone who has to flirt with me!
    Well . . . that's not what I heard. Rumor has it you like to play doctor.

Hurry back anyway, Evert! Young men don't really need much sleep.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Dramatically falls to knees and gropes at the air in "despair"*

NOOOo, why Lord whyyyyyyyyy are you making me flirt with these HEATHENS?!!!

Hehehehe kidding....

Muahaha I will love flirting with you others too

Abraxas playing Doctor?.... *grins and says no more*.....for now....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Hurry back anyway, Evert! Young men don't really need much sleep.
    Apart from some lazy b*stards like me
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-19-2007 at 09:08 PM. Reason: oops i forgot how to spell!

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    *hehehe*
    Yeah, I do like to play doctor. So, who wants to be my next patient?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

A little message from Evert:

[SIZE="4"]Evert asked me to say hi to you guys n gals!![/SIZE]
    (He sent a quick e-mail from work earlier).

It's great to see ya here again hun and great to know ya ok and haven't forgot us lol please keep coming back and lettin us know how ya doing. Take care hun xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Wheeeeee!!!!!!

God there are loads of threads I have to reply in.

Well get postin' buddy!
    So good to see you dude