Thread: Male Fantasies....

Cabin boy/Purser :)

Male Fantasies....

... haha! That got your attention.
    No I didn't mean it like that... although I'd be interested in that too.....

I was just wondering if you have any particular things you fantasise about in an everyday sense.

I know there have been similar threads, but this one's slightly different. In that it doesn't have to be something you want to actually do... just something you imagine sometimes, or just imagined now!

Like... sometimes I think about how nice it would be if I was a daddy.
    Not that I definitely want to be for sure... but it's a really sweet thought sometimes. I can just imagine how I'd be and what my cute kids would be like hehe.

Also I can imagine it would be well cool to get married all dressed up nicely and be a really smart groom.

Ok this one's really silly (hehehe),
    I sometimes imagine what it would be like if I moved away somewhere and opened my own video shop and obviously all the customers would just know me as a gm.
    I imagine what they would think of me ("polite man", "annoyingly friendly b*stard", "ooh he's handsome", "charming chap", "bit short but nice fella", "f*ckin' idiot little guy!" etc etc). And how I'd be to them, what I'd wear and stuff. How my voice would be.
    It makes me grin to myself when I'm at work and serving annoying customers who call me "lady".
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-21-2007 at 04:10 AM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    It's be nice to be able to go to a restaurant with my friends and not have to cringe when the waiter came round to take orders. I went once with my friend Vero and the waitress turned to her and said, 'Ladies first,' and that was nice until she turned to me and said 'well, I realise you're both ladies but...' Vero asked her how she knew about me and she said, 'I'm a lady myself, I just know.' Which was slightly annoying. Avoiding stuff like that would be very nice.
    I'd like to be a daddy, too, but then there'd be the question of what the kiddies would call me. I'd want to have a boyfriend/husband type, and the kids couldn't exactly call us both Dad. That'd get confusing. But I do have a slight block against kids calling their parents by their first names. I'd never want to be called mum or anything like that. Maybe I could be a Pop or a Padre or something, haha! I so want kids. I think I'd be excellent at parenting. My mum's great-- she's absolutely my best friend in the world and I want that kind of relationship with my kids. I just don't know that I'd want to subject them to all the crap I've gone through medically. I don't think it'd really be fair to them. Sure, a hard life makes you stronger, but... How strong would I want them to have to be? (Stole a line from House, hehe)
    But since I can't really think that far ahead, I'd settle with being uncle for now. Although that's not really going to happen. My nephew... Well. He'll be considered my cousin, first of all, since he technically is, but even if not I'd be an Amè (aunt) instead of an Amù (uncle). Just the way these things work.
    Hmmm. There's the old 'shirtless' thing-- shirtless with no scars would be fantastic. I like scars generally, but that particular kind of scar, I think would be a bit obvious. And if not, people would probably ask about it, and I don't think I could come up with a good explanation (lie). My main thing would be running about onstage without a shirt. That would be amazing. Hot stage lights, sweating like mad, twirling around the microphone, guitar strap chafing at my shoulder... *sigh*
    That, and the old shirts/skins sport thing. Not that I can play sports these days, but once I get my leg taken care of (if that ever happens and I don't end up with a permanent limp like House, haha)... I so want to be able to play sports again without having to worry about the pain. But being able to play a pickup game of basketball or tennis or, hell, any sport at all, and then taking my shirt off when it got too hot, that would be awesome.
    Another thing... when someone asks my name, and I tell them 'Benny,' I'd like them not to do a double-take or ask, as they occasionally do, 'Betty?' or 'Becky?' Ugh. Maybe I just need to work on my pronunciation. I tend to slur/mumble my words a lot when I'm uncomfortable. I don't have any sort of really crippling social anxiety, but I get really nervous talking to people I don't know extremely well. And even sometimes then. And talking on the phone? Forget it. Scares the crap out of me, for no reason I can understand.
    Sleeping naked and not feeling icky about it would be fantastic.
    Oh, there's tons more, but I think this is probably long and rambley enough, yeah?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Last night I was watching American Idol and I had a thought. lol I know everyone thinks Simon is a pompous ass but I adore him. lol Not in a sexual way but I love just watching him. I love how he talks and moves and how he walks with such confidence. I would LOVE to be able to wear a form fitting shirt like he does and the only thing to be showing through it is my big man pecs. I have also fantasized in a huge way about what it is going to be like when my friend Craig and I move. I have lived here in Texas for my entire adult life therefore there are LOTS of people who still call my by my female name. So it really isn't a fantsy in a way. When we move, which is going to be soon hopefully, noone is going to know me as anything but Taylor. I know the name is unisex and I don't even come off as a guy properly but at least I will have my name. I would love for my voice to go down several octaves. This is pathetic but I love it when I have a cold because my voice sounds so much huskier. lol

Hi Abraxas... I still haven't gone back to bed... tut tut!

Hehehe padre.. love it!
    Hmm I would have to be the only male/father figure in the kids' life in my case. I mean yeah I might have a male partner but he would definitely be more of the mummy... I'd HAVE to be the daddy lol. (If that makes sense).
    Oh maan yes yes... that is something I dream of too...being able to leap about on stage either topless or not having to worry about the stupid things on the chest. oooooohhhoooohhh.
    Uck yes. Well. "Betty? Becky?" Grrr!!
    Oh god that would have made me SO cross.. when she said "oh I'm a lady, I just know" I would have said "well you're wrong" and walked out haha!
    At work the other day, these customers kept calling me lady and even though I was dressed as a girl (I think, can't remember) I said sulkily "I'm not a lady" because it was upsetting me. Grrrr!
    Omg House limp hahaha *puts on whiney voice* how many times can you mention House in one post?
    Hehe your rambling wasn't too long at all, I enjoyed it.

Taylor - Hey yeah I'm like that when I get a cold too. I always hope my voice is breaking lol. I hope when you move everyone is cool and calls you Taylor and sees you as a boy. Hehe my mum thinks Simon Cowell is cool too! Yeah it must be GREAT to be able to wear tight t shirts. Oi... you're not pathetic! Don't make me spank you!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-21-2007 at 08:40 AM.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    I mean yeah I might have a male partner but he would definitely be more of the mummy... I'd HAVE to be the daddy lol. (If that makes sense).
    It makes perfect sense to me. But I'm probably biased.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Passing period. lol. I fantasize about being able to use the mens room the proper way, it's annoying trying to find gender neutral bathrooms around and I refuse to use the ladies, even though I "don't belong" in the mens.
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]

Mmm so my friend Katie and I went on this feminist rant last night, which started with her boyfriend's total cluelessness as to why she wants to keep her last name when they get married, and a lot of my male fantasies came up there. How everyone still assumes that I'll change my last name when I get married, and asks if I'll give up my career for my kids, even though hypothetical-possible-future-husband coul do all that stuff too. How Mom tells me to let my LITTLE brother lift things and fix things so that he can prove his manliness, assuming that I don't have any pride in my abilities to do male stuff. When my relatives at family get togethers always tell my brothers to stop picking on me, and not to wrestle with me, even though I'm instagating that half the time (we play like boys, even though we're all practically grown ups now). That sort of thing is a big part of what I want. I want to be allowed to have pride in my physical strength, or aptitude with computers and machines. I don't give a $#*& about having pride in my cutesy appearance.
    I'd also really really like to be allowed to go topless. Not necessarily without the girls hanging around. Don't care if they're there or not, I just want to be able to take off my shirt anyway.
    Oi I'm sure there are others, but I really need to get studying. Wish me luck guys - big exam tonight which I'm totally unprepared for.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    ... haha! That got your attention. No I didn't mean it like that... although I'd be interested in that too.....
    Sounds like a topic for the Clubhouse . . .

To answer your question, right now I have a short term goal - I just want to pass. Eventually, I'd like other stuff too (already mentioned by others), but for now I just want people I encounter to see me as a guy. Until I can accomplish that, all the rest doesn't matter. I'm still not passing, and it's still causing me angst.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry to hear that Lex it must be so frustrating for you

What are my fantasies well I wish I could wake up with the right kind of physique. Flat chest muscular tanned etc. I have thought about being a farther like Poc and what it would be like sometimes I really want to be the perfect male role model for my son's that would be sweet I think about being called by a male name quite alot and if I was what would it be, what would suit me. Also I would like to pass more often that would be cool xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Hey boi ... boo I hope you are passing and feeling great soon! And you do belong there

Bi - omg I totally get that... that would really annoy me, people getting my little brother to carry stuff for me etc.. aarrrgh!
    And the topless thing.. ahhhh (although obviously in my case it would be with a flat chest haha!).
    *Suddenly really wants to see bi topless "not necessarily without the girls hanging around" * Omg hahaha! I'm sorry. Don't hit me

AWww Lex... well I just know that you will be passing soon.
    Btw... check out the clubhouse.... *chuckles*...

Hehe Felix... I like the bit of your post that said "To be a father like poc"... I know you didn't mean it how I mean it.. but I liked that it sort of sounded for a moment like I was a dad!

I am sure you are a great role model for your kids!!
    Oh cool yeah, to be called by male name all the time would rock.

*Suddenly really wants to see bi topless "not necessarily without the girls hanging around" * Omg hahaha! I'm sorry. Don't hit me
    Haha Poc you're wonderful. Fly out to Michigan and see what you find
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Oh Robin I forgot to reply to you yesterday sorry!!!
    I'm glad it makes perfect sense to you Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bi_weird View Post
    Haha Poc you're wonderful. Fly out to Michigan and see what you find
    Auuurrgggh... don't........temptmefrodo........

i am Sorry to hear that Lex it must be very frustrating for you , in time you will .
    is this thread open to everyone ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Of course! All my threads are open to polite and understanding everyones!. Unless they are marked "FtM only" but even then I'm pretty flexible
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-22-2007 at 09:42 AM.

P.S... MJ you never posted to another you once asked if you could post on....
    do you remember? You said is it ok and I said I dunno what others would think but because it was my thread it was cool with me?
    Can't even remember what thread that was now!

My male fantasies are very general. Not about anything in particular, just being a man. And having a goatee.

I fantasize a great deal. It can be the little things just going to work in a suit and tie looking like a true business man. Or just seeing that stubble on my face in the morning to shave. I also close my eyes and try to imagine what it'd feel like to be outside shirtless feeling the wind against my chest. I have dreams too where sometimes they are so real that waking up is like a sharp stab all over again realizing I'm not yet in my true body.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    I fantasize a great deal. It can be the little things just going to work in a suit and tie looking like a true business man. Or just seeing that stubble on my face in the morning to shave. I also close my eyes and try to imagine what it'd feel like to be outside shirtless feeling the wind against my chest. I have dreams too where sometimes they are so real that waking up is like a sharp stab all over again realizing I'm not yet in my true body.
    Awwwww, that made me have a really sad pang inside... awwww I hope you have that soon.
    I have dreamed I'm physically male too, and woken up really shocked that I'm not lol!
    Mmmmmm to have stubble , and to go shirtless. *whistful sigh*