View Poll Results: If you were caught EnFemme and Bald, then you..

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shopped during a Hurricane

7 24.14%
  • Mistook a Beaver for your wig, it just crawled away

3 10.34%
  • Are Sympathetic, and visiting a friend in Chemotherapy

5 17.24%
  • Believe that Bald is Femme *and* Beautiful !

15 51.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bald and Beautiful ?

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

Bald and Beautiful ?

So last night I did something daring....I dressed and went to a meeting EnFemme and BALD.

I am bald, or very short-haired when EnHomme.

I remember a number of glamorous women appearing quite elegant and bald.

Before anyone jokes about it, Britney has all my sympathy, however she is not yet a bald-goddess from what I have seen.

So I wore a slinky maroon pantsuit (really a pair of pajamas) with light olive goldtrimmed and buckled sandals. Maroon and Gold earrings. Surprisingly, I used only beard cover, blush, and powder - no foundation, with lavender/chocolate/gold eyeshadow for my brown eyes.

One Transsexual in the meeting recommended I wear a wig, and several people just loved my clothes. Two said they could not tell if I was Roberta or Bob.

So maybe I came off as GenderQueer?

Would you try the Bald Look?
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Own hair are the best option.
    Baldness is evil, but wigs are evil too ... Precisely my dilemma.
    Some men and some women look good bald (most don't).
    Of course most will say wear a wig, because it is the stereotype.
    There hardly is a common beauty ideal for bald women, like there is none for feminine men.
    Hence all wear wigs and want to look like a woman.

Platinum Member
    sinead o connor springs to mind

I remember Sinead O'Connor performing at an awards show, completely hairless, but she is otherwise so talented and attractive that it worked. I am bald en homme, so for me, the most impact that I can achieve in moving to femme is long hair. Whatever works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew
    sinead o connor springs to mind
    She looks best with very short hair IMO. Close shaved or longer hair I like less.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Natalie Portman looks cool bald too!

"Mistook a beaver for your wig, it just crawled away..." HAHAHA!!!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Gail porter looks damn sexy bald

Seen two R.G.'s at the Mall a while back. Both were very attractive, jeans, high Heel Boots, Leather jackets, There makeup was perfect to say the least, and yes both were Bald. They sure attracted a lot of admirers, and yes I was one of them.

Skin from Skunk Anansie too!!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Skin from Skunk Anansie too!!
    ok now you are sooooooooo 5 years ago lol

I'm too old to pull it off, but there used to be a model that was bald, and she was a stone fox!
    Tina B.
    Love the choices in your poll, very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    ok now you are sooooooooo 5 years ago lol
    Don't make me hurt you!

Bald women have always done something for me. (Washed my car, mowed my lawn). Aaak.. Ha.. no really, I find bald women quite sexy. A women doesn't have to have a head full of hair (IMHO) to be attractive.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Don't make me hurt you!
    promises promises

Be who you want to be

Roberta, I say if that is what you want to do and enjoy, go for it. It sounds like you had a good time.

KimberlyS-CD
    Joe in a skirt
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

What? No Sci-Fi? How about Sigourney Weaver in Alien III. Not too bad for a bald lady. I do like her better with hair though in Aliens ( 2nd movie) and Alien Resurrection though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    Two said they could not tell if I was Roberta or Bob.

So maybe I came off as GenderQueer?
    That's entirely possible. If so, I'm jealous (but in a good way, mind you).

If I was bald, yeah, I'd probably be out and about bald.

And since we're talking about bald beauties, I immediately thought of Lieutenant Ilia (Persis Khambatta) from Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Sigourney may look nice bald, but even Walter Koenig admitted publicy in Chekov's Enterprise that he couldn't resist kissing Persis's bald head, even with all the makeup she wore.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I am pretty much bald as well. I do remember going out one night dressed in a skirt, hose, make-up, blouse, no wig, and a brit driving cap. I got several looks from the lesbians and even a "very young gay guy" was smitten over me, I had to beat him off of me to the point of being rude. It was a very interesting night, even the bartender told me how cute I was.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

GG and GM facial structures are like night and day to me. Personally, I'm not interested in it unless I went through FFS. Even then, I would miss all that lovely hair!

Since I am bald, it would be a "natural" look for me, and I have thought about going out en femme and bald. I've never done it because I feel that I need all the help--including hair--to give me as much of a feminine look as I can get.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post

One Transsexual in the meeting recommended I wear a wig...
    Sometimes a good wig is just too much to pay

Roberta
    i am sorry i just could not do it, i have to have hair my own or a wig i am way too chicken to try that
    btw i got hair die... now i am a red head wow red head nothing like the box lol now i have reason to cover up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    As a guy I wear some pretty obvious women's clothes in "girly-boy mode" and I don't wear a wig. I am bald. However, (for me) when I'm en femme I would never consider not wearing a wig. Now that I have my new long one it makes me feel much more feminine, and feeling feminine is what I'm trying to achieve when I dress.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan View Post
    And since we're talking about bald beauties, I immediately thought of Lieutenant Ilia (Persis Khambatta) from Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Sigourney may look nice bald, but even Walter Koenig admitted publicy in Chekov's Enterprise that he couldn't resist kissing Persis's bald head, even with all the makeup she wore.
    You hit it in one, Casey - I didn't remember her name but I remember how I fell in love with her as a "Work of Art", a natural wonder. She is the one I drew inspiration from when I decided to do it. (Not that I would look anything like her, of course LOL!).

Here is a link, if you want to see her:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persis_Khambatta

The second inspiration is from the idea of a Cabaret Performer of ambiguous gender. If I didn't make the feminine impression strong, as a fall back I could at least project a sensual appearance and a little (or a lot of) confusion.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Hi Roberta, Still working on my "Ilia" bald look. It may take some doing but I would really like to try it.