Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have Finally Arrived !!!!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

I Have Finally Arrived !!!!

Got an email today from some poor "almost rich" African whose dad left him a fortune but the current government has him hamstrung and he "NEEDS" Emily Ann's bank account info so he can steal what is rightfully his to start with.

What's next? A notice from the IRS telling me Emily Ann hasn't ever filed a 1040 income tax report? GIGGLE GIGGLE.

Emily Ann
    (soon to be spending 30% of $100 million US dollars)

The balls that some of these scammers have must be made of solid brass, and big as basketballs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arrived.... never knew you left.... Where did you go... What did you see??? Do anything exciting?

btw, don't mind me... waiting for my 9:30 doctor apt and borrowing some WIFI from a nearby office building... hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Borrowing wifi today, wanting to borrow some of my $30 million tomorrow....I know your type sis !

Emily Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Borrowing wifi today, wanting to borrow some of my $30 million tomorrow....I know your type sis !

Emily Ann
    Show me the money..... I'd switch teams for half of $30 million!!! Hell of a signing bonus.... hehe

Love ya... Karren

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Are you going to share with your "poor" sisters?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sissy

More Girl than man

If I collected all the cash from the Africans that need me to help them get their money and the international lotteries I've won, I'd have more money than Donald Trump, Ted Turner and Bill Gates combined.

I had a company with local name call and want parts ordered last year
    even gave valid credit card info but when parts came in they wanted them shipped to Nigeria. Contacted credit card company found out the local outfit
    had been identity raided. I had to credit their account back for the
    purchase and then file for credit on over $1000. dollars in parts.
    Later found out it was a routine scam going on in the whole area but I had to
    pay 10% restock on a very ruff lesson learned.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

hey em
    lol please don't for get me too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Emily
    I would like to barrow some if u don't mind!! Rich Girl!! I am so ready for a gender change as of yesterday !!

That a Scary thought having someone have All this money and they want to put it into someone elses bank account !!! Sure I am Real Honest
    There a scam in every corner and under the rug..

Have A Great Day !!

I received a email from paypal yesterday say my account will be limited. I did not panic but was concerened about how I would buy my en femme stuff on eBay w/o a paypal account. Looked at the from title on the email it was not from paypal. My daughter said to fwd it to paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by laura47 View Post
    I received a email from paypal yesterday say my account will be limited. I did not panic but was concerened about how I would buy my en femme stuff on eBay w/o a paypal account. Looked at the from title on the email it was not from paypal. My daughter said to fwd it to paypal.
    I have heard about some problems with paypal, but haven't experienced any myself. I thought that they had worked the bugs out.
    I think it's good advice to send that notice to them, just in case they aren't aware if it yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking Got The Same

[SIZE="4"]I received the same email. Just hit my delete button. Oh well, there goes 30 million bucks.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Gennee,

Thank you for leaving my $30 million bucks alone....could have caused a major falling out between us (GIGGLE GIGGLE).

And for all you sisters that want something for nothing now that I hit the big wad......a cup of coffee all around......except for Karren. I remember when we were 8 and you wouldn't share your lollipop with me !

Emily Ann

Becarful, I got that same offer, many times, but before I sent them by bank info, I thought I would send there email to the FBI, to check it out, I never got the money, and for some reason they never offer it to me any more. And I had such great plans for all that money!
    Tina B.

I got some Bozo's in the UK trying to buy my boat for 10 K more than I am asking as long as I send $8500.00 to their shipper. I might have been born at night, But not LAST NIGHT!
    "Diane"

Thank you for leaving my $30 million bucks alone....could have caused a major falling out between us (GIGGLE GIGGLE).
    You do realize this is a scam, don't you, Emily? That email (& minor variations) has been doing the rounds for years now.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

The Nigerians are good "friends" of mine. I get at least 5 E-mails in my junk mail box every week about just how eager they are to do me a favor and make me rich. The joke is on them, however, because I already am Rich(Richard). Now I keep getting bogus messages from all kinds of banks to "verify" my account information. The poor delete button on my 'puter is getting worn out from all of this. I just feel sorry for the older folks who fall for this crap and end up losing their life savings. I DON'T feel sorry for the Doctors and Lawyers who fall for it thinking they will get richer. There is poetic justice sometimes. Damn, they had to sell their yacht because they were too dumb to see a scam. Oh well I don't gloat over that (much!). Just be careful my friends, anyone who wants to do you a favor over the Internet is anything but. They probably operate from a cublicle in a thatched hut somewhere and end up doing absolutely nothing for their counrty. What P.T. Barnum said is never truer than it is today:"There's a sucker born every minute". P.S. I also got something from Pay pal to "verify" my info. Sorry, no "taker" here.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 02-21-2007 at 12:01 PM.

Robin hun,

The blond color of my hair isn't natural !

Emily Ann

Phishing is endemic on the Internet, and, unfortunately, it's the elderly that bear the brunt of fraud damage, not the wealthy.

one day my sister called on my cell phone, telling me she got an email from "Bank of America" tell her she need to goto thier web site and fill out a form to insure that her bank account was correct. I asked if she filled out anything, she said NO, so I told her to trash the email. She got upset with me because she said it was from the bank. I told her banks, ebay, paypal, and any reputable company WIIL NOT send you email to have you do something like that. If they have a problem with your account they will either call you on the phone or send you a letter in the mail, but never by a email. I guess she was vrey lucky she called me first before she did anything. It took me 10-15 minutes before I convinced her that it was not real. I told her that all she has to do is call the bank on the phone and they would tell her the same thing I told her.

Moral of story..........trash any email you get from a company asking for any kind of personnel data.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I get tons of that kind of stuff, both from the nigerian/african scammers, and the e-mails saying something is wrong with my account. The scammers are easy to deal with, just delete the e-mail. But there is an easy way to separate the paypal stuff. If the e-mail begins with "Dear Paypal Member" then its a scam. If it begins with them addressing you by name its probably from paypal, but just to be safe dont click on any links in an e-mail. Go directly to the site and log in, if there are any REAL problems with your account, it will show up in the upper left hand corner. Hope this helps somebody.
    Erika Leigh

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Simplest thing you can co about Phishing:

If your company emails and tells you to visit a website to do anything, especially if it is with a threat to limit, terminate, suspend, etc, your account,
    *DON'T DO IT!*. Call customer service and report the abuse.

The web addresses they direct you to always look legit, but have a few letters or an extra word that send you **somewhere else**, and certainly nowhere in Kansas, Dorothy!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Poor me

I don't understand it. I never get any interesting e-mail like that. Maybe they know I don't have enough money to be worth scamming. Or maybe I am not smart enough to recognize it when I see it.

Vieja

The blond color of my hair isn't natural !
    Emily Ann
    We all know that silly....... but then again that doesn't seem to have affected your thinking... Has it?

Ohhhh and if you won't share your fortune, I'll take it back!! But I still get to keep the cocktail dress!!

Karren

.......My Photos