Thread: Heel Site Favorites?

Heel Site Favorites?

Well another disappointing morning searching crappy sites for good looking heels in my size.. Does anyone know of an online site where they have large size shoes..? I am lookin for womens 14's. I see various 14's on different sites, but the sexy styles are mostly 5-7 inch spikes. I dont need that for sure.. I am looking for 4 inch heels mostly. Open toe strappies and sexy granny style ankle boots etc.
    Any help or posted links would be appreciated...

Shoe

http://www.shoexpress.com/
    Try this site. The owner of this site is very helpful. They have what I think you are looking for.
    Summer

Elaine

Talking I love this site

Go to http://www.howcool.com they sell everything from footwear to lingerie. i bought all my lingerie and heels from there and the heels are great!!!

Thanks for the responses. I settled for afew pairs on another site.. The prices were much more reasonable. We'll see how it goes.... Found some cute little Ankle boots in white too.

Heres the 3 I decided to try.. If they dont fit, I'll throwem onto ebay

Thanks all, Vanessa.