Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rare Dream Remembered

The Rare Dream Remembered

I rarely dream anymore, at least that I can remember... But walking through the mall this morning, on the way to work after dropping one of the vehicles off for inspection, a scence of deja vu came over me.... Not that I had done this before but I had drempt that I had done this... The mall was empty except for a few elderly mall walkers... And the lighting was low... And as I strolled past all of the closed womens stores it hit me....

Years ago before I started fully dressing I used to have this reoccurring dream where I was locked in a department store (accidentally on purpose) and would spend the entire night and morning running around the store enfemme... Trying one everything I could find, clothing makeup, wigs, shoes...makeup!!! And at the end of the dream I would always fall asleep in a comphy chair, completely enfemme and be discovered by the staff when the store opened and excorted to the door... Allowed to leave in my pretty attire, out into the world...

Poooffff!!!!!! Then I'd awaken and the demented cat would be setting on my chest starring at me!!! Ekkkkkkk... And I thought it was the weight of my breast forms... Hehe

I haven't thought of that in almost a decade but it came rushing back this morning... And the only reason that I can think of that I don't dream that dream any more is because I don't need to dream... I'm living it and having a blast...

Sooooo, do you still dream about what could be or might be??

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Actually I have never had a dream of dressing or being a girl or anything like that. I wish I did, it sounds like a fun dream .

I used to have these recurring dreams about once or twice a year where I would find myself walking around quietly with family members in certain public buildings and at local college campus buildings which were near where I lived. I must've been 6 or 7 when this started or it could have been earlier than that .I would walk away from everybody else and find my way to unlocked doors in these buildings.I'd go through these doors and I'd find myself in something like an English Gentleman's Club room.Only get this,it was full of Vanities,Mirrors,makeup and all sorts of toiletries and more clothes,wigs and makeup than in Dolly Parton,Carol Burnett and Cher's dressing rooms combined. I was still having these dreams once in awhile when I was 23 or 24.Anyway,I would just get started and after about 30 seconds I'd wake up and it would be morning.I hated to have those dreams end.It seems like they'd last maybe 3 minutes and that was that.Samantha

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I still dream. Sometimes I am dressed, other times it has nothing to do with cding. I have even had premenition dreams
    Drumming, My other hobby

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I don't remember my dreams right now like I used to, but a fair number of the dreams I do remember after I've woken up are of the "could be or might be" variety. I'm dealing not only with my dressing but expressing all of myself, so they tend to fall into a few different types.

I remember one dream where I went to a museum and ended up in this exhibit that was an old fashioned pantry "stocked" with food and cookwear. A retarded guy about my age was talking about things he and his mother used to do. He would start with "Mother used to...". It sounded like just childhood memories, but I could tell there was something else there. So I said, "Mother isn't with us anymore, is she?" He shook his head and burst into tears. I hugged him until he was feeling better.

At the time, I wouldn't have asked him about his mother, simply because I wasn't comfortable with the emotions I knew would be coming. And I certainly wouldn't have hugged a complete stranger, especially a man. But in the dream it felt right to do both, and I felt good doing them.

A lot of my dreams are about being in situations that I haven't yet experienced in real life, or are about putting myself in situations that better illustrate a message I need to send to myself. But I won't get into the really odd ones, like the one I had when I was mad at the world and I dreamed I was a divorced mother of two who was bad mouthing my ex and realized that I didn't like who I was when I was putting him down like that.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I used to have this dream that when I woke up, all of my guy things would be completely gone and just women's things is their place. What do I do... I can't wear these clothes to work! Or can I? I start getting dressed.... Then I wake up. Darn!

I used to get this dream at least once a month when I was a teen. I hadn't thought about it until I read your thread, Karren... Thanks for bringing this up. Maybe I'll dream that dream tonight to it's conclusion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Karren, I have had several dreams, not the same over and over but, several about the same thing. I have always wanted large breasts, but in these dreams I'm not caught or found out but, I'm in situations that they are exposed and no one thinks anything about it. In one there is a girl that gets to laughing at me because I can't see past them to tie my shoes. She says "welcome to our world" and walks off. In all the different dreams its always the same, it's like everybody knows they are new to me but no one cares. I wish some dreams could come true. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Talking

[SIZE="4"]I rarely dream, period.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Smile Dreams

I used to have an occasional dream that I was at a mall and was totally enfemme. I would be worried that I would run into someone I knew. Then I did run into a group I knew . They all said hi Jacky and didn't notice I was in drag. Maybe they never noticed what my gender was to begin with.
    Last edited by jacky83; 02-22-2007 at 09:53 AM. Reason: syntax

I had one of those dreams (my first) about a week ago. I dreamed - several times in the same night, I think - that I was playing basketball, then when done, went into the locker room, took a shower, and came out completely dressed. I remember having a longish solid color skirt and fairly high heels on (of course!). And in the dream I remember thinking, "this is cool!"

There was another one that I had many, many times.... When I was in my teens still living with my parents.
    I was walking through our house and the stairs to the attic were down. I crept up them slowly and saw my mom looking at some papers in an old trunk. I moved in a little closer to get a better look but hiding behind a huge wooden closet so she wouldn't see me. Well she goes back down the steps and puts the stairs back up! I go and look at what she was looking at... Old love letters from my dad... Not interesting to me, so I turn around go go to the stairs and I see into that closet... There are no doors on it, it's all open in front and 8' deep and 20' wide and.... Full of beautiful DRESSES!!!
    Well just as I start to try one on... I wake up. I had gone back to sleep sometimes to get back into it and once I did... After I had tried on the third dress, a nice long evening dress that was white with sequins, I was looking myself over in a full length mirror, when I hear the steps open up... Again I woke up.
    I never could get any farther. I haven't had any dreams like that in many, many years.
    Still... Great thread Karren! Brings back some fond memories.
    Last edited by marie354; 02-22-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: typos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I also had another reoccurring dream. But it had giant bees in it and they were chasing me around trying to kill me!! Use to flinch at the sight of a bee. Lol.

But I had to get over it especially when I moved to Pittsburgh... Everything, I mean EVERYTHING here is black and gold.. Hehehe. Must be a very bee friendly place, as long as they aren't the opponents...

Karren.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

dreamy

Funny you should bring this up, as I was just thinking about dreams I used to have when I was much younger. The dreams would occur once or twice a year and involved me being chased. Exactly why I do not recall, but it was by a group of girls in skating skirts, the 60's style, cute, mid thigh, velvet and satin with fur trim. In order to hide or escape, I disguised myself as one of them, and skated, along these ponds and skating pathways. Thinking of it today still gives me a bit of a chill/thrill. And yes I still like that type of skirt, can't find one though, this little red item is as close as I will get this morning. Happy dreaming.
    Last edited by Kerrie Sifton; 11-27-2007 at 01:54 PM.

dreaming

I use to have a dream 3-4 times a week about shopping in person for clothes.But since shopping has become a reality that dream no lomger happens Yes i still dream and remember all the details. I guess it comes from reading so many books love to read.

Hi Karr, Don't get me started on dreams. I'll start interpreting them for you like I do for folks on yahoo answers (under a different name). Anyway, the dream about getting locked in the store is a no brainer. The one about the bees means that you have the fear that someone is going to smite your good times. Let 'em come I say, I defy anyone. How do you know though if the first dream may be the reality and what you are doing now is the dream? Nice dream anyway and your dreams are always neat kiddo.

Every now and again I dream that my wife is helping me dress. Wishful dreaming.
    Dana Fleming

Funny up should mention that!

Before I came fully out I used to dream of being on stage making as presentation and realizing I was in my Fav Black skirt, blouse, makeup, nice heels and off black hose............Been awhile since that dream.

I agree living a dream is way better!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I "dream in dress" many times in, say, a month or so. Funny thing is I usually wake up, or get hit by the alarm, just before somebody in my dream says, "Hey, that's a nice skirt...."
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Wink We all dream.

But a lot of us just don`t remember them upon awakening.I have said this on another thread,but for anyone who didn`t see it,take vitaman B6 it will help you remember your dreams and if you don`t dream in color it might help you there too. Angela. :GE:

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Years ago before I started fully dressing I used to have this reoccurring dream where I was locked in a department store (accidentally on purpose) and would spend the entire night and morning running around the store enfemme... Trying one everything I could find, clothing makeup, wigs, shoes...makeup!!! And at the end of the dream I would always fall asleep in a comphy chair, completely enfemme and be discovered by the staff when the store opened and excorted to the door... Allowed to leave in my pretty attire, out into the world...
    Ooooh! That's really weird- you dreamt one of my teenage fantasies. We lived a short distance from a certain department store and I would think how great a time I could have if locked in there all night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karren Ive only had a few dreams of dressing and some of them were geting
    chught but now my wife knows I don't have that dream I dream I dress and all is OK
    Angie

Wow, I used to have nearly the same dream about being in a mall and getting to try on all the things in the Girls department and then put on make up and matching accessories.

I hated to wake up to reality!
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

I had a dream when I was a teenager of looking into my bedroom mirror and seeing my reflection as a blonde girl.

I have that same bedroom furniture - when I dress femme and put on one of my blonde wigs and look at myself in that very same mirror, that dream comes at least partially true.

Jadeanne

I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do I am always dressed as a woman, and no one ever says anything about it. It is as though it is normal to them, which means, either the people in my dreams are more caring or everyone in my dreams perceives me as a woman. Yippee!

It sounds like the movie about the girl who lived at Walmart... didn't she have a baby there or something?

I have also that dream about being inside a major department store after hours.. Myer springs to mind for me... Very expensive department store here in Victoria (Australia) and being able to run amuk.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.