Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rare Dream Remembered

Funny but the word of suggestion or something... had a dream last night and I was dressed enfemme and at Best Buy ... buying a power amp for my son's car.. which blew in my dream but not in reality. And while out in the parking lot, 3 guys kept walking up to me and trying to steal the amp...

ohhhh and the Civil War was going on at the same time... Union soldiers in carriages pulled by smallish short cute horses...

Don't have a clue what that was all about... lol

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-23-2007 at 08:04 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ohhhh and the Civil War was going on at the same time... Union soldiers in carriages pulled by smallish short cute horses...
    Over at Gettysburg there is a miniature-horse farm, but I think it's on the Confederate side of the battlefield
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The guys weren't trying to steal the amp, they just wanted a closer look at you and the civil war is just normal everyday life outside of your own world.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I rarely dream anymore, at least that I can remember... But walking through the mall this morning, on the way to work after dropping one of the vehicles off for inspection, a scence of deja vu came over me.... Not that I had done this before but I had drempt that I had done this... The mall was empty except for a few elderly mall walkers... And the lighting was low... And as I strolled past all of the closed womens stores it hit me....

Years ago before I started fully dressing I used to have this reoccurring dream where I was locked in a department store (accidentally on purpose) and would spend the entire night and morning running around the store enfemme... Trying one everything I could find, clothing makeup, wigs, shoes...makeup!!! And at the end of the dream I would always fall asleep in a comphy chair, completely enfemme and be discovered by the staff when the store opened and excorted to the door... Allowed to leave in my pretty attire, out into the world...

Poooffff!!!!!! Then I'd awaken and the demented cat would be setting on my chest starring at me!!! Ekkkkkkk... And I thought it was the weight of my breast forms... Hehe

I haven't thought of that in almost a decade but it came rushing back this morning... And the only reason that I can think of that I don't dream that dream any more is because I don't need to dream... I'm living it and having a blast...

Sooooo, do you still dream about what could be or might be??

Love Karren
    Talk about strange, I used to have this same exact dream and would be reaccuring. Glad I'm not the only one!!
    "Diane"

Had a wierd dream last night

I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmellow. Then I woke and my pillow was missing!!!

Not to create a downer to this thread, but, My dreams were very negative. I used to have dreams that I was caught, harrassed and chastized for wearing panties and/or nightgowns. Seems that no matter what I did to conceal them, someone would see me wearing them! I remember an unbelievable wave of guilt that accompanied these dreams. Even after I had awakened.

The last time I had one of these type dreams that I recall was about a year ago. I haven't had one of those dreams since finding this site and coming completely out to my wife. Must have been good medicine!

Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn D. View Post
    Not to create a downer to this thread, but, My dreams were very negative. I used to have dreams that I was caught, harrassed and chastized for wearing panties and/or nightgowns. Seems that no matter what I did to conceal them, someone would see me wearing them! I remember an unbelievable wave of guilt that accompanied these dreams. Even after I had awakened.
    Dawn
    Wow!! Your right!! Now I'm depressed!! Lol!! Just kidding..

I've never had a negative dream about crossdressing! They were always happy and positive.. Not that I also didn't feel guilt once upon a time.. But those feelings were short lived and not overwhelming!! Now a days I have no guilt at all... And crossdressing for me is a wonderful release on a rather mediocre male existance....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos