Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ranch Party.....

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    [B]
    You meen those indians who where skirts and lots of jewlry and prety fethers in their hair? Shouldn't we be inviting them too?
    You mean like this?

Oh boy, Kimberley is going to kill me for raiding her closet!

Okay, I'm hoping here's where the cowboys and Indians all get along. Let's see how friendly these cowpokes are.

*sashays over to a group*

Hi there boys. Don't anyone make any rascist jokes because you can see I can take care of myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    *doesn't mention his secret.....Native American blood....for fear of being attacked by the others*

*looks at the sexy Indian-dressed lady*.... mmmmmm

Hey... weren't you in boys clothes earlier? Where'd you go? Why do you keep changing? Not that I'm complaining..... :drool:
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    You mean like this?

Okay, I'm hoping here's where the cowboys and Indians all get along. Let's see how friendly these cowpokes are.
    Don't wory, crosdresability overrules ethnicity in social grouping. (if sociology teaches you one thing, it's how to b*llsh*t convincingly )

Lookin' mighty fine there, Kerrianna.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    *doesn't mention his secret.....Native American blood....for fear of being attacked by the others*

*looks at the sexy Indian-dressed lady*.... mmmmmm

Hey... weren't you in boys clothes earlier? Where'd you go? Why do you keep changing? Not that I'm complaining..... :drool:
    I heard Joshua mention looking for some nice gals, and well, I was passing by Kimberley's closet and saw this outfit, just had to try it on.

Besides, all that spittin' and wrasslin' and hard drinkin' are too much for a girl like me.

So, you seem like a nice lad.
    *sits in his lap, strokes his messy hair*
    You do much ridin' around these parts?

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I heard Joshua mention looking for some nice gals, and well, I was passing by Kimberley's closet and saw this outfit, just had to try it on.

Besides, all that spittin' and wrasslin' and hard drinkin' are too much for a girl like me.

*eyes roll back in head* uhhhhhhhhh......

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Only when they're as purdy as you (oh look! is that my mind I see floting past in the gutter?) Drink?

Only when they're as purdy as you (oh look! is that my mind I see floting past in the gutter?) Drink?
    *leaps off Pocs lap and scurries over to Joshua*

Why thank you handsome. Don't mind if I do. Just not tequila

George Bernard Shaw

Singalong Time!

*sings like Yosemite Sam*

Oh . . . you cain't get along little doggy
    You cain't even get one that's small
    You cain't get along little doggy
    You cain't get a doggy at all

yosemite.jpg
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*looks sadly and drunkenly down at his empty lap*

Meh... *grabs cap who's in the middle of singing still*... hi... ....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    *sings like Yosemite Sam*

Oh . . . you cain't get along little doggy
    You cain't even get one that's small
    You cain't get along little doggy
    You cain't get a doggy at all

yosemite.jpg

Oops that reminds me. I'm supposed to be helping with the herd right now. I'd better get changed again , and roll on out for awhile.

Sorry, cutie, that drink will have to wait.

*sashays off wiggling her bottom a bit for that mind in the gutter*

George Bernard Shaw

Why thank you handsome. Don't mind if I do. Just not tequila
    Hell no, I got BEER!!

Sorry 'bout that, Pocs. Still, if I remember corectly (through all the beer), you still have my socks, so it's only fair I get you're girl.

*pats extremely padded groin area and grins*

*notices people are staring*...What? even the well-endowed enjoy looking ridiculously-well-endowed sometimes...

Hey Josh..gimme some of that beer and we'll call it quits...

*Has consumed far too much steak and alcohol for his poor body to handle. Belches, then passes out in a greedy over-indulgant (yet impossibly handsome) heap to have perverted dreams about sexy native american girls, saucy cowgirls and beautiful gay cowboys (like Heath Ledger, and Captain Lex....)*

*mumbles in his sleep "Ah wish ah knew how ta quit yeww..."*

More Singing!

Home, home on the range
    Where the deer and the antelope are gay
    Where seldom is heard
    A discouraging word
    And the boys and the girls play all day

(or something like that)
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I missed it!
    I had free time tonight and could actually have joined in the party and I missed it! *pouts*
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

*kerrianna strides in, her spurs jangling, dirt on her boots, pulling off her rawhide gloves*

Right! Them doggies is put to bed...*looks around at the snoring cowboys and scattered bottles*

...hmmm, looks like these doggies bin put to bed too!

*looks around to see if wicked is here, then spits on the floor*

Well, I'ma thirsty. Anyone else awake around here?

*stirdes up to bar and pours a shot of whiskey*

George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by bi_weird View Post
    I missed it!
    I had free time tonight and could actually have joined in the party and I missed it! *pouts*
    Yup, looks perty sleepy 'round here now Bi. I missed ya by a bit too. Well, never fret, Kieron did say it was a party all week - [SIZE="2"]yeehaw!!![/SIZE] *fires six shooter in the air, bits of wood splinter and fall...no one wakes.*

*giggles to herself*

Maybe I should ride on home afore I accidently shoot one of these here handsome cowpokes.

*sees the badge on one sleeping cowboy, unpins it and pins it on another*
    *looks around...switches boots of cowboys... ...switches hats... ...switches...*

Naw, we'll leave it at that. Best be riding off for now. See you later boys. Maybe I'll dress up nice fer ya if I don't have to work.

*looks around...spits on floor.*

oops, sorry cowboy... ...this spittin thing t'aint easy!

Let's go boy! giddyup!!

George Bernard Shaw

Sorry folks, I can't stop laughing here. My last impression of a "Cowboy" was Marty McFly as "Clint Eastwood" in "Back to the Future III". That tobaccy ain't as easy as it looks, is it Kerri? BTW Cap, nice song.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    *stumbles in drunkenly, holding a tin of baked beans*

*sings*
    Yippeeyai kaiyay, git alawng leetle dawgee...

*blinks*

I's late agayin. Mighty 'ard ta walk in these 'ere snakeskin boots.
    *ahem*
    I's juss, uhh, sucherin' up some rascal done split his head open on fallin off one-a them tharr bulls.
    Jess yer ol' cuhntry bumpkin docter 'ere. Hope y'all saved me a seat by the side uh the barn tharr.

*Has Cherokee AND Redneck blood. Figure that one out! I think I should really hate myself lol*
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Ohh Kerrianna where are you? Looking around and wanders into saloon.. and I wore my cowgirl outfit even.... shoot where is Kerrianna.... invited me to a party and no where to be found. Boots tapping nicely on wooden floor... I was promised steak and men damnit. Looks around at drunken cowboys draped nicely on floor, table tops and bar stools hmmm walks over to sexy guy and sits down....dang sound asleep...guess I'll stop by later boys. Have my steak ready I'm starved.

Attachment 42142
    Last edited by dancinginthedark; 03-08-2007 at 05:45 AM.

Been way to serious over in the MTF side and came here looking for a drink and my steak. Ah well looks like everyone is still....resting...walks over to closest male and swipes the bottle and takes a much needed drink...ahhhhhhhh better.

Hellooooooooooo voice echoes back. Guess I'll come back later when someone is awake around here. Turns on heel and heads to the lounge looking for some company and some food.

Howdy boys. this gal is mighty thirsty. Shes been spitting dust all day. anyone gonna buy me a drink
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

Well arn't these men a discrace. Can't even make an aperence to acompany two fine ladies such as you're selves. Never mind, I'll take cair a ya.

So here ye are, drink and feedin'

Sorry that the meat be a bit rair...

Sorry that the meat be a bit rair...
    Hahaha ain't that the truth!

Uh...Joshua did you rustle that meat up at the zoo?

Don't look like any of our cattle! Good thing too. Hate to have to get the sherriff ta run ya in fer rustlin'!

Now, I just got done cookin' some out on the campfire out back...where some cowboys is gearing up for some geetar playin' and singin' I hope...so here ya go.

Thar's some spuds on tha way, and fer those that don't hanker to meat...well, yer in the wrong territory I reckon!

Dig in boys and girls!

George Bernard Shaw