Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ranch Party.....

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Mmmm that's lookin mighty good there Kez

btw in real life I don't really hardly even eat meat, only once in a blue moon... but shhh. I do here, as a cowboy!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Now that's a steak, Kerri! I like mine well done, please. BTW, Poc, I rarely ate meat till the T kicked in. Now I crave it regularly like most guys do. Just thought you might want to add that to your research.

Did someone mention singing . . . ?

I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    And I come to town just to hear the band
    I know all the songs that the cowboys know
    'Bout the big corral where the dogies go
    'Cause I learned them all on the radio
    Oh, yippee-i-o-ki-ay, yippee-i-o-ki-ay
    Last edited by CaptLex; 02-23-2007 at 08:28 PM.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Now that's a steak, Kerri! I like mine well done, please. BTW, Poc, I rarely ate meat till the T kicked in. Now I crave it regularly like most guys do. Just thought you might want to add that to your research.
    Oh I CRAVE meat all the time. I just force myself to not eat it!
    Thanks though

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Oh I CRAVE meat all the time. I just force myself to not eat it!
    Thanks though
    Really? I never did. I only craved chocolate (used to tear the house apart looking for some) - but that's rare nowadays.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Really? I never did. I only craved chocolate (used to tear the house apart looking for some) - but that's rare nowadays.
    Do you still crave chocolate?

Cuz we're havin' chocolate-covered squirrels for dessert!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Wow! I sometimes get really jealous if someone's eating meat haha!
    But then I think about the poor animal

Ewww I only ever crave chocolate... well you know... at that time of the month! I'm not too keen on it otherwise. (I still have an easter egg on top of my cupboard from last Easter lol!)

Sounds great , tho no booze for me , just a " Shirly Temple " will do !!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Do you still crave chocolate?

Cuz we're havin' chocolate-covered squirrels for dessert!
    Not as much as when I used to PMS, but I still love it. Squirrels? Did you get all the fur off?

Poc, throw that Easter egg out, man! Even during my Taz-like searches for chocolate, I wouldn't have eaten that.

Wow! I sometimes get really jealous if someone's eating meat haha!
    But then I think about the poor animal
    It's just a craving for protein, which can be found in other things besides meat. But I do like meat a lot now, where I could live without it before. Pass the jerky!

Squirrels? Did you get all the fur off?
    ...oops...fur off. Right. Be right back...
    *runs back to the fire with the platter*

Oh, Sierra darling, very brave of you orderin' a Shirley Templ in a rough n tumble place like this. Anyone here know how to make one? No...not with whiskey...

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Hehehe taz-like searches! I can just imagine you whipping around looking for some!! I have actually been like that at that time of the month too! It's so weird that sometimes you crave stuff you're not usually even that keen on... just because your body needs it or something!!!

Er sorry, I mean.
    *squints up drunkenly from the corner, smoking and looking out for sexy people. Looks Cap and Kerrianna up and down.*

*comes back in to find Capt Lex gnawing away on a bone and Pocs picking at the spuds, thinking about the poor cow*

Hey boys, girl here asked for a drink...ah never mind. I'll get it. Little bit of this, dash of that, some of this...mmmm, not bad. Maybe I'll have one too.

Here ya go little lady.

Oh, yeah...here's dessert! What, you thought I meant REAL squirrels?
    Attached Images Attached Images

George Bernard Shaw

Oh, yeah...here's dessert! What, you thought I meant REAL squirrels?
    Well . . . that would have taken care of both cravings. Now . . . reckon I'll have me a bracer - where's my whiskey?

*was quite looking forward to a real chocolate squirrel.....* (NOT!... have you seen that thing where Steve-O is trying to eat squirrel and he keeps puking up... ewwwww!!!!!)

Hey, Cap's only chewing on a bone 'cos I ate the cow

Well . . . that would have taken care of both cravings. Now . . . reckon I'll have me a bracer - where's my whiskey?
    Here ya go Cap!
    Attached Images Attached Images

George Bernard Shaw

Here ya go Cap!
    Ah, what excellent service here at the Poc-K Corral. *starts singing again*

Blue shadows on the trail
    Soft wind blowin' through the trees above . . .

*puts arm round cap and joins in*
    All the other little cowboys, back in the bunkhouse now.
    So close your, eyes and, dreeam.

*kerrianna sits back swinging her feet listening to the cowboys sing...drifts off to sleep....*

George Bernard Shaw

*kerrianna sits back swinging her feet listening to the cowboys sing...drifts off to sleep....*

Awww I love that little cloud 9 smiley, it's so happy and also sometimes reminds me of a little puppy for some reason!

*looks round to check no-ones watching then puts a little blanket over Kez and gives her hair a quick friendly stroke, but hurries away and back over to cap 'cos he doesn't want to ruin his mean outlaw reputation*

*looks round to check no-ones watching then puts a little blanket over Kez and gives her hair a quick friendly stroke, but hurries away and back over to cap 'cos he doesn't want to ruin his mean outlaw reputation*
    Hey, that song knocks 'em out every time . . . good night, Ned.

Hey, that song knocks 'em out every time . . . good night, Ned.
    Haha! Sure does *grin* G'night Lucky!

Geesh.... Kerri raids my closet so I HAVE to go shopping! Such a chore.

Attachment 42164

So where's the sasparilla?
    Last edited by Kimberley; 04-23-2007 at 01:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

*wakes up for a moment and sees Kimberley standing there*
    Woah!.... I must be dreaming...... :drool:......
    *falls back to sleep to have lovely dreams....*

Late as usual. I just have to get the fashionable thingy down. Oh well, go find a bunk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

*wanders in looking sexy* (hahaha)

Hey whats goin' on? Everybody all partied out already?

Whaty'all just sitting around on yer beeehands fur?