Thread: hey gals

Elaine

hey gals

Just wondering what you use as boobs when crossdressing when ou don't have prosthetic ones. ive been using bath scrunchies but i get no bounce fron then and they don't feel real

Departed

Thumbs up

Elaine,

There have other threads regarding this before but I'll just throw my two cents in here again.

Birdseed! Take the footies off nylon stockings and fill them with birdseed to whatever size you want. If you're looking for stripper sized boobs you may need to take a section out of the thighs and tie both ends.

Look on the other pages for more on this subject.

Jules