Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes, Sir!

Yes, Sir!

I've been feeling kind of down today (all week, really), and completely unmotivated to do anything. I know it's a combination of things: recovering from surgery, winter blues, cabin fever, not passing, yada yada yada . . . So I decided to go out for a while before the walls closed in on me - you know, take a walk, get some fresh air (well, fresh for NY), sunshine, exercise, etc. And before going out I got "butched up": painted on some eyebrows, darkened my moustache with brow pencil, strapped on the binder and donned my baseball cap.

I walked to the main shopping street in my area (got a few of those "is that a boy or a girl?" looks on the way) and decided to get something to eat once I got there. Went to a fast food place and when I got to the counter the young woman said, "Can I help you, sir?" I thought I was dreaming. You know that never happens to me. I suppressed the urge to grin, but that changed my mood immediately. I was so happy, I didn't touch the ground the whole way home.

It's so funny how such a little word can make a world of difference. I just wanted to share that.

*goes off singing* Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy . . .
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    yay!!! .....told you it was only a matter of time

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    well chuffed hun lol ere its just OI !! you get greeted with lol like you say little things mean more
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    yay!!! .....told you it was only a matter of time
    And you're always right. Take a bow.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    i bet your passing was helped by you feeling moody too! that always seems to help me lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by wickedblonde GG View Post
    well chuffed hun lol ere its just OI !! you get greeted with lol like you say little things mean more
    It's a good thing Kieron posted that English expressions thread, or I would need a translation for that. Thanks, Wicked!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    i bet your passing was helped by you feeling moody too! that always seems to help me lol.....
    Hadn't thought of that. Yeah, maybe I had a mean look . . . though not as mean as that bulldog you got.

Cool! It can make all the difference in the world.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

[SIZE="2"]
    Yay! So happy for you. I'm glad the universe gave you what you needed today Captain. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]nice avatar Kieron[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Yamon.... told u it would happen soon

You know I'm sooo happy for you dude
    That made my day to hear that.

Feeeells sooo gooooodddd......

Awesome

Definitely celebration time
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Hey, the Canadian K sisters are here (sounds like a singing group). Thanks Kimberley and Kerrianna . . . I guess that was what I needed to get out of the dumps - and here I thought it was Johnny Depp (although that would have worked too).

Thanks, Poc. I think this calls for a celebration too . . . *looks around for the rum*

Yup. K and K squared....

But I'm the older one....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

*slides Sir Lex a bottle of rum*

Yay man!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    *slides Sir Lex a bottle of rum*

Yay man!
    Awww, thanks man! Hey, a young man showing proper respect . . . Tristan, you are quickly becoming my new favorite.

I can only imagine you wanting to jump up and down hearing that however..... should you feel this way again, I have my size 5'z (riggers) and I'll come they'll hurt... a lot.... don't make me have to use this too (maybe you'll like it though )
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I can only imagine you wanting to jump up and down hearing that however..... should you feel this way again, I have my size 5'z (riggers) and I'll come they'll hurt... a lot.... don't make me have to use this too (maybe you'll like it though )
    Hey, what happened to the kinder, gentler, mellow Tamara? I should have known that was a limited time offer. Be nice to me or I'll call our security chief - Kieron the British Bulldog.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Hey, what happened to the kinder, gentler, mellow Tamara? I should have known that was a limited time offer. Be nice to me or I'll call our security chief - Kieron the British Bulldog.
    I told you.... don't make me use this on you I'll show you how nice I can be with it
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I told you.... don't make me use this on you I'll show you how nice I can be with it
    Promises, promises . . . just as long as you call me "sir".

Promises, promises . . . just as long as you call me "sir".
    Only if you call me mistress

This thread is just going downhill so naughty!!!!
    Administrator

Only if you call me mistress

This thread is just going downhill so naughty!!!!
    That's okay . . . I missed you ([SIZE="1"]shh you didn't hear that[/SIZE]). :shh:

That's okay . . . I missed you ([SIZE="1"]shh you didn't hear that[/SIZE]). :shh:
    Sorry...... what was that??? didn't quite hear you...... oh.... what......

[SIZE="7"]YOU MISSED ME HUH??? [/SIZE]
    Administrator

Oh geez, I forgot . . . nothing gets past you.

Oh geez, I forgot . . . nothing gets past you.
    LOL...... yeah and you're not getting past me either..... bend over
    Administrator

Oh, no . . . where's that bulldog when I need him?

Oh, no . . . where's that bulldog when I need him?
    He's a bit tied up, you're on your own
    Administrator