Thread: I'm back after two months

Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia..In the country

I'm back after two months

A couple of months ago i was dressing 3 or 4 times a week.I was having a blast,going online and buying all kinds of clothes,heels, wigs and makeup. Everything was going great,i finally had a lot of time for myself.
    Then all the sudden the desire left me,just like that. I don't know what happened, the way it was wasn't there anymore. I haven't even loged on here for that time. I really asked myself what the hell was going on.
    Then out of the blue yesterday the desire came back to me,strong as ever.I love getting all dressed up. I just don't know what happened.
    I was wondering if this has happened to any of you girls. You know,not having the desire to dress up for that period of time. I hope i'm not alone on this one. Please give me some input on this one.
    Well i did manage to get a pic yesterday,but girls, i need a tripod to take some better ones. This is the only one that turned out half way good.
    HugsKisses
    Bobbie Jo

Banned Read only
    That happens to me all the time. I lost interest too, about six weeks ago. Maybe it's the cold weather. Who knows. But I've been dressing all my life, and I know it always comes back. And it has. I just ordered two more pairs of heels, and shaved myself, head to toe again. Dressing was kind of on the back burner, while I was thinking about my Florida trip. Back from Florida, and off with the hair.

Welcome back Bobbie Jo
    And welcome back to the wonderful yo-yo world of crossdressing
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Four months without doing it, until recently.

Yep, sometimes, there are other issues, like work, surviving, disasters, illnesses, other pressing things, which put cding on a back burner.

Welcome back and yes, things happen in all of our lives, that effect our attitudes...BJ
    ps. Glad to see you are back.

Welcome back. Yes it happens. I dressed everyday for 6hours a day except on weekends, for about a month, lost the urge for about 2 weeks, then it came back.

welcome back Bobbie Jo !!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Welcome back! Yes, at age 50 I purged my things and went for five years without dressing. then one day I just had to dress. As I get older, I seem to want to dress more and more.

I've had that happen too a few times in my long distorted past. Since my SO is accepting now, I'm starting to dislike guy-mode. Gotta do it though when I go out of the house till I start going out and building confidence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Rule #1 Never throw your stuff out. You'll just be buying it again.

welcome back girl...I have done that several times. Its just the cards we are dealt.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

welcome back girl

Me To

Hi, My feelings come and go. They are more comfortable each time they return.
    Joanie

Do not worry. This happens to most CD's at a time or two. It is natural to go all out, then step out of it for a brief period of time. The way I see it is, we are predominatly male in our physical and mental approach to things, but we also have a feminine side that we enjoy expressing from time to time. My advice is to ride everything out. Go with the flow. The times when you have the desire to dress, go all out and enjoy it all. And the times when you do not want to bother with the whole thing, enjoy doing what you want as well. This creates a balance in our lives, to which I believe is a good thing to have.
    Just try and hold on to your female things when you lack the desire to dress. Don't just do not purge your stuff. Put your things away safely. When you feel like indulging in your female self, everything is still right where you left it all.

Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia..In the country

very cool ya'll

I really want to thank ya'll for all the input ,because i didn't really know what was happening. It has never happened quite like this,like mabey i had to put my stuff away for a while but there was always something getting in the way. But it was just different this time without having the desire. Mabey it's just my older age steping in the way,because i am devorsed now and i thought there was nothing that was going to get in the way.It was all just a surprise to me . Hope this doesn't happen again,but if it does i know what to expect.
    thanks to all you girls for the help and hopefully i'll be around for quite sometime ,because i love this web site and all of you girls that go along with it.
    Thanks for all of the encouragement ya'll...
    HugsKisses
    Bobbie Jo