Thread: It felt so nice

It felt so nice

I have tried and tried to get my roommate to use male prefixes when speaking about me and she just won't. Well, tonight I started using the word he and him in reference to her. lol She was disgusted. So I told her that every time she refers to me as she or her I get that same disgusted feeling. Well, later in the evening I overheard her talking on the phone and she was talking about me. She said "Taylor has a toothache and he is going to go to the dentist tomorrow". I LOVED IT!!! This is a first for me. Hopefully it will be something she will try to do more often.

Hmmmmm. Shock Therapy. I love it!!!

Congrats on getting through Taylor. Chalk one up for the good guys.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I'm happy for you Taylor. Your solution to the problem should be listed somewhere as a how to and help. It's very unique and I would have never thought of it.
    Last edited by RevMoonSerpent; 02-26-2007 at 01:18 AM.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

That's a great idea - and it worked! I've been thinking of responding to people who call me "ma'am" by the wrong salutation ("ma'am" for guys, and "sir" for women") to see if that gets their attention. Glad your roommate is coming around.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Whoa! Cool!!
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

That's great to hear But it's a shame that we have to revert to something they don't like, in order to get the point across. Why can't people just accept that you want to be refered to as 'he/him'... just shows you what little respect is our there But I'm glad your roomate now get's it I hope she does this more often too... or just keep calling her 'he'
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Ha that's funny! And it seems like a good idea. I had a friend do the same thing to me but in a very different situation. It definately gets the point accross.

Yay Taylor, good one!

I hope your tooth got fixed okay. Poor guy...I know what that's like.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Hey congrats! That's awesome that it worked, though silly that you had to resort to that to get her to get it right. Does that sentence make sense?
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Hey guys. I hope all is well. Yeah, Karen is definitely not messing up her pronouns about me anymore. But we are no longer roommates either. lol Don't even ask. Peace out!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor105 View Post
    But we are no longer roommates either. lol Don't even ask. Peace out!
    okkkkkkk! but you so cant leave us hanging lol

Hey, that's pretty clever! I'll be sure to try that at some point. Kudos.