Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Does Your Wife/Partner Address When Your Dressed

How Does Your Wife/Partner Address When Your Dressed

My wife very rarely calls me by my femme name when dressed. How about your wife/partner.

Does she always address you by your male name?

Does she always address you by your femme name?

Does she address you by using both?

Does she address you by another name?
    Last edited by Vicky_Scot; 02-26-2007 at 07:34 AM.

Silver Member
    lol--that's easy--either "Maam" or "Mistress"---if they know what's good for them.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

She addresses me as "Honey", been that way for years

fits both sides real easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cyndi

She refers to me as Wenda, which she uses in the third person when I am not dressed, such as "I saw some red heels in the catalogue that Wenda would like."

We rarely use our names when talking to each other, but if she does she uses my male name.

Like Wenda, We talk about Sara as a third person. IE: when out shopping "do you think sara would like this, or is this lipstick Sara's color?
    However when adressing me directly my wife always calls me a pet name such as sweetie, or honey, no matter how I am dressed.

Like others here, my dear wife refers to me in the third person, like hey that would be a good movie to see with Eva. But when dressed she calls me by my femme name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    We rarely use our names when talking to each other, but if she does she uses my male name.
    We are the same and if there is a reference to Kahlan it is either she or herself. Kind of cute. Kahlan

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    She refers to me as Wenda, which she uses in the third person when I am not dressed, such as "I saw some red heels in the catalogue that Wenda would like."
    My wife does the same.
    Danielle

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar

Several different ways

Whether dresed or not, my wife and I usually call each other by pet names. Like others have said here, when using my femme name my wife will often use the third person, like in look through a catalouge she might say, "that would look good on Barbara." If we are out shopping the using the third person allows us to communicate without being obvious. One of us might say, "I think that skirt is really Barbara's style."

I try very hard to call her by her fem name but after so many years of saying "Nigel" adding the "la" on the end is hard to do not because I don't want to it's just habit I guess, it might have been easier if she'd changed it compeltley.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I get referred to in the third person whether I'm dressed or not. If we are going through catalogues or watching television I often hear, "Now there's something Jennifer would like". It puts me on cloud nine...

Most of the time it's just San, sweetie, honey, etc. I think that she has only called me Sandy once and maybe Marie once. She did say that she likes the name Marie better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink i think my wife is scared sometimes

we talk alot, but for my SO to use Erica's name in bed or otherwise is difficult for her, even in the third person when we are guy/girl mode, i think it may bring some more realization forward, which makes her question her identity as the woman she is, because she also spends alot of time in tomboy mode, which of course is totally socially acceptable, sucks, but any ways, if and when she actually says it, she says it in third person, because i dont have any oppurtunity to be fully dressed, so its hard to mix it all.

Erica
    Loves his wife, wouldn't trade her for a million pair of pumps, she treats me like a real girl

My partner calls me Trish when I am dressed.

Rarely will she call me by Suzy.... most oiften....98% of the thime it is by my male name and how I wish it was different.....but we all take what we can get..I guess...

Better late than later NatalieH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_also View Post
    Like Wenda, We talk about Sara as a third person. IE: when out shopping "do you think sara would like this, or is this lipstick Sara's color?
    However when adressing me directly my wife always calls me a pet name such as sweetie, or honey, no matter how I am dressed.
    Pretty much the same here, altho there have been times when, while dressed in the company of supportive friends, my wife will ask how I want to be addressed - I tell her it doesn't matter.

Natalie

Stephenie when dressed male name when drab Stephanie in third party if in drab and in public
    Steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Pet name most of the time, she will use Tina to address cards and things, but not to many times that I can think of that she uses Tina when addressing be directly, But she will use it in the third person. It seems to be easyer to use it when Tina's not around.
    Tina B.

My wife doesn't know my name. Years ago when I first sprung all this on her, she asked if I had a femme name (not using those words, of course). I told her that when she met me I would introduce myself.
    We haven't met yet, so.....
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Oh Sherrie, I hope she meets you soon. You are so sweet! She is missing a great girlfriend.

Well, we all know that! But, if it keeps the peace at home, it's the price I pay.
    Besides she is so good to me in other ways that I can't complain.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Hasn't happened yet.

Like SherriePall, there's not been any reference yet. It will be interesting when it happens, though.

Kathleen

Quote Originally Posted by sara_also View Post
    It's just the same with my wife and me. She has never called me Maureen, she says I am the same person, regardless of how I am dressed. Even at Tri-Ess meetings, she would call me Marty, but refer to me as Maureen when talking to others. She usually calls me Hon, Sweethart, or her wonderful husband (once in a great while!)
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

causes problems

She rarly use my name drab or enfem and when she does its usually a pet name. She use to call me Sara but it caused problems in that it made me seem like two different people to her. Its easier for integrate my dressing if she it as just part of me and not something seperate and haveing a drab and fem name seperates them. Calling me Sara makes me someone other than the person she fell in love with and married and still loves to death.