Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: past and present photo's

past and present photo's

ok in my view you can't ignore your past and i won't because its part of what makes me who i am today plus the fact i will not hide pic's of my past because my family have the right to remember as much as i have the right to transtion and they have been so good to me

Following on from other people's vids on youtube i did this one

now this clip is not done well but its my first try at vid editing i did 2 of them almost the same but like this one best

of course in order to show pics of me growing up in dressed as a girl as thats how my mum dressed me but i thought some may be intrested in how i looked growing up ect

hope by watching this vid no one thinks of me less of a man but i thought it would show insight to how far i have come already even though i have not started T yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceXRXL1hn-Q

be honest and let me no what you think

thanks everyone x
    and yes i have posted this same thread up on another forum so sorry if you read it already x

Cool!

Ha, ha - that was GREAT, Adam! Loved it. It's so funny to see the Adam we know and love emerge from those first pics with the same angelic smile. I thought you did a great job putting that together - and I loved the choice of music too. Very cool.

I agree with you. I still display old pics of me growing up and I'm not bothered by these, 'cause who I was then is part of who I've become now. Unfortunately, I don't have any on the computer to show you guys. I'd have to scan them in, and my scanner broke years ago. Anybody want to take up a collection for a new one?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks capt

yeah that song was chosen esp

coz i really do want to break free from this body

Wow Adam. Great video and wonderful transformation.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Nice!

neet. you know, if you look cairly, you can see the boyis tendencies breading through even when you're still small and in dresses.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Aww thankyou

yes even at that small age i used to say to my mum i would grow up to be a boy and uptill about 8 i really did think i would haha a childs mind is funny

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Hey Ads, totally love it man. I'm well glad u posted that
    You are so cute when you're little and so cool now. An' u can see your boyishnes even in the little kid pics. No way anyone could see you as less manly. You are what you are dude.
    A splendid video sir
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-26-2007 at 08:03 PM. Reason: oops... repeated half of same sentence again doh.. dork
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Thanks poc

That's a wonderful video Adam, you did a great job. It is really nice to see where you have come from because like you said it's part of who you are. You look terrific today dude.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I agree with you. I still display old pics of me growing up and I'm not bothered by these, 'cause who I was then is part of who I've become now. Unfortunately, I don't have any on the computer to show you guys. I'd have to scan them in, and my scanner broke years ago. Anybody want to take up a collection for a new one?
    Now this is a worthy cause. Capt's growing up pics? I should mail you my scanner right now!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Very cool, Adam.

I'd have to scan them in, and my scanner broke years ago. Anybody want to take up a collection for a new one?
    I'd offer you mine but it is an HP and a piece of junk. Well, not the scanner but the software just doesnt work worth a damn. HP never could get it right after they drummed Bill Hewlett out. Anyway, it does make a very good paperweight.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Cool Adam.

I think I would scare dogs and small children.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    So, since Adam had this spectacular idea, I've gone and done one of my own. Thrown together real quicklike so... yeah. Anyway, just barely uploaded it so, as always, it may be awhile before it's viewable.
    It's here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbnDz18Apf8
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Platinum Member
    I'd have to scan them in, and my scanner broke years ago. Anybody want to take up a collection for a new one?
    you could always send me the pics and i will scan em in on my new superduper scanner

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    So, since Adam had this spectacular idea, I've gone and done one of my own. Thrown together real quicklike so... yeah. Anyway, just barely uploaded it so, as always, it may be awhile before it's viewable.
    It's here:
    fantastic Abraxas ......love the choice of song too

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    I loved both of the vids. Damn!

Okay now I want to make my own!
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Very cool video.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    It's here:
    Bahaha! I really enjoyed that dude
    lmao OMG MONKEY!
    Aww that was awesome.. so cool.
    Great choice of music too
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Abraxas well cool vid nice pics

Thanks folks, glad you liked it.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

HA! OMG that was great! Loved the pics, loved the song! Your look is so versatile, and yet it's all you. I can relate to the "not again" pic too. Thanks, Benny Boy . . . loved it.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Adam, I liked it a lot. As for your childhood gender, I just kept thinking I was looking at photos that are older than you could possibly be, since they were so obviously of a boy wearing frillier clothes than the usual US/UK tradition nowadays.

i am 27 in a few months