Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: past and present photo's

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    i am 27 in a few months
    Yeah that's well young innit, silly!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    I loved both of the vids. Damn!

Okay now I want to make my own!
    Well, we're waiting....

Nice vid Abraxas - nice to see you...erhm...mature.

I saw a pic of Russell Crowe tonight and thought you remind me a bit of him. I mean, looks wise...not just rolling around on the floor drunk-like.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    lol yeah...
    I was much more mature when I was five than I am now. I'm just making up for lost time. *snort*

Russel Crowe, eh? Really? That's... hmmm. I've never thought about it before.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Dude guys, excellent videos! I love 'em both. Hehe and the musical choices made me happy.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Well here are just some of little pocoyo....
    I wasn't always such a little tubby dumpling though, haha!

[Edit: ***poof**** ... gone....]

Btw... my Dad hasn't changed... and nor have I much when I let my hair go wavy :blushing:
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-08-2007 at 09:02 PM.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Awww. . . what a cutie! You look so different, but that big grin is still there. I love the matching "me and Daddy" suits too. Thanks for letting us see "little Poc".
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Well here are just some of little pocoyo....
    I wasn't always such a little tubby dumpling though, haha!

http://pocoyo.myphotoalbum.com/view_...album05&id=1_G

http://pocoyo.myphotoalbum.com/view_...album05&id=2_G

http://pocoyo.myphotoalbum.com/view_...album05&id=3_G

http://pocoyo.myphotoalbum.com/view_...album05&id=4_G

Btw... my Dad hasn't changed... and nor have I much when I let my hair go wavy :blushing:
    awwww aint you cute......its funny i can see the boy in you even back then

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Awww. . . what a cutie! You look so different, but that big grin is still there. I love the matching "me and Daddy" suits too. Thanks for letting us see "little Poc".
    Haha!! I should show you some more soon too so you get a fuller picture...
    I spent most of my little childhood with very long hair.
    Those bit shorter hair ones above (1st 2) were when I'd begged mum to let me have my hair cut.. and they gave me the most naff haircut ever.

What you mean I look different to now or that the pictures look different to each other?
    If you mean different to now... I took some pics earlier of me today with wavy hair and I look the same
    (Well.. apart from my hair isn't bleached by the sun these days!)

They are just a random few pics, not a totally accurate representation of me... I seemed to have a load of different looks even when I was little *sigh* why can't I ever just look like me?

Looking through my photos... one minute I look like a pretty little girl, the next I look like a little boy, the next I look like a pretty girl but I can see the boy there, the next I have short hair and look like a boy, then I have different short hair and look like a girl, then I have long hair and look like an attractive girl, then I have long hair but look like an ugly girl. Sometimes I have light sun-bleached hair, sometimes I have dark hair, sometimes I have mousey hair. Sometimes I have straight hair, sometimes I have wavy hair.
    Wow.. it's exhausting and annoying.

What you mean I look different to now or that the pictures look different to each other?
    If you mean different to now... I took some pics earlier of me today with wavy hair and I look the same
    (Well.. apart from my hair isn't bleached by the sun these days!)
    I think you look different now compared to then. If I had seen those pics and didn't know it was you, I would ask "who is that?". The hair may be similar, but lots of people have similar hair - it's really the smile that identifies you as the same person. I think it's great that you had/have so many different looks. You can play any number of parts on stage and screen (and in real life), if you want.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    awwww aint you cute......its funny i can see the boy in you even back then
    Hehe thanks (but no!)

I can see the boy in a lot of my pics. (Like the 1st one here)
    And others I can see very girlyness. (Not these ones particularly).
    And sometimes both. (Like the brownie picture here).
    I can see that sort of foolish/clumsiness which I feel is my "boy side" in a lot of them...

I guess it's the gay man in me being camp in the girly ones... or just my female body....

Or I could just be a normal girl. With the occasional boyishness and clumsiness.

Wow I'm stopping thinking about this right NOW!

*tears hair out*...

I think you look different now compared to then. If I had seen those pics and didn't know it was you, I would ask "who is that?". The hair may be similar, but lots of people have similar hair - it's really the smile that identifies you as the same person. I think it's great that you had/have so many different looks. You can play any number of parts on stage and screen (and in real life), if you want.
    Well the hair framing the same face looked the same lol.
    Lucky I still have the same smile at least.

Meh... I think I'd rather just be one solid, stable person hehe.

Ok how about this.... me when I was 12... then me 3 years ago when I got my puppy (with no hair straightning & lookin' very pale due to dizziness thingy).... u can tell that's the same person right?

[edit: ***poof*** ... gone....]

[Edit: also, I've noticed on my adventures trawling through photos, that different hair straightness/styles/lengths and darknesses/lightnesses and different eyebrow thicknesses really can make a person look different. Well, me at least. Meh. I'm sure the mtfs would have noticed that a lot too actually.]

Last edited by pocoyo; 03-08-2007 at 09:02 PM.

Awww . . . such cuteness! Sorry, I was distracted by the puppy . . .

Yeah, I can tell that both of those pics are of the same person, and it's starting to look like you (the now you) in both of them. Other features are developing there that identify you as you are now - mainly the look in your eyes. BTW, I didn't mean to cause you more confusion - you are just one person, just with different looks (which happens to many people). Something to enjoy, I think, not worry about. Lots of people look in the mirror daily and wish they could do something different with their look, just for a change - well you can.

aww cute pic with the pup nice photos poc

thanks for shareing them

Hehe thanks Cap. Yeah I know what you mean. But I'm so confused as to who I am (for a few reasons) that I wish I just looked like the same person!
    I can see "me" in all of them though. Apart perhaps from the one with Dad.
    Think I will show u a few more in a minute. Hopefully they'll join the dots.
    If they don't though, please don't say they do just to make me happy haha!
    Honesty is key.

Hehe thanks Adam & cap for liking the pup. That's the same pup as in that pic <--- , but 3 yrs ago when she was tiiiiny.

They are just a random few pics, not a totally accurate representation of me... I seemed to have a load of different looks even when I was little *sigh* why can't I ever just look like me?

Looking through my photos... one minute I look like a pretty little girl, the next I look like a little boy, the next I look like a pretty girl but I can see the boy there, the next I have short hair and look like a boy, then I have different short hair and look like a girl, then I have long hair and look like an attractive girl, then I have long hair but look like an ugly girl. Sometimes I have light sun-bleached hair, sometimes I have dark hair, sometimes I have mousey hair. Sometimes I have straight hair, sometimes I have wavy hair.
    Wow.. it's exhausting and annoying.
    I think it's cool you have changed your style and looks as you've grown up. It's the sign of a creative, curious mind. I get the sense you can get bored easily and restless if things are too mundane. I know lots of people like that - er, actually I'm like that a lot. For me my love of a comfort zone has kept me from flitting all across the universe. I know it's unsettling some days, but I'd still rather be The Seeker. And like Catp Lex said, it allows you to play the stage ("all the world is a....").

I actually think people who look the same all their lives are weird . Like my older brother. His look hasn't changed in 30 years, just a bit more grey and wrinkly. *looks around to make sure brother isn't nearby* hehehe.

Your first pic you look a LOT like my bestest friend growing up. She proudly referred to herself as a tomboy. We were real pals.

In every pic I can see YOU - mainly in the eyes. You've got a cheeky sparkle to you that shows through. And your boyish side is always there; well it would be, it's a big part of you. You look like a happy kid in the pics, which makes me glad.

And the pup...awwwwwwwwww.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Aww thanks Kez

hope by watching this vid no one thinks of me less of a man but i thought it would show insight to how far i have come already even though i have not started T yet
    Adam
    i respect you too much to think less of you, in my eyes you are the man, for any of us this takes guts and i respect you for your stand

thank you for the video i like the pictures . is that your ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah Adam.. you're such an awesome dude ()... no-one could ever think you less of a man!!!

Anyway... I was thinking yesterday about... "So what if some ftms had to wear dresses and stuff when they were little.. they weren't choosing what to wear, they were a tiny kid. Put a pretty little boy in a dress and he looks like a girl.. same thing..." type thing.

Adamski, you're a cool dude my friend. There's no doubt about that

Btw Cap etc... r.e my pics yesterday, I went through loooaaaaddss of my pictures yesterday, getting a load off my old pc and scanning in loads of them from albums/older packets of photos and arranging them all and stuff to show you for interest & for fun (oh yes, they would have made you chuckle!) and to sort out my own thoughts.

After seeing them all.. I reckons I can see how they all link in to each other and are the same person. So that's really cool. I think if you saw them you'd think "Woah.. you do look rather different with those different styles etc... but I can actually see how it's still you...just with different hair n' that."

Sorry for being so worryish yesterday but I was very stressed out due to a few things which have been on my mind, and I suddenly felt all worried haha!

I was creating "Pocs' Mammoth Photo Album" hehe.
    Unfortunately, just when I'd got the huge random fun collection together to show you, my pc did something weird where it got some of the pictures' file names muddled up and their thumbnail pics, and some of them have gone missing. So I couldn't upload them to show you 'cos they would have a load missing.
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-09-2007 at 09:29 AM.

After seeing them all.. I reckons I can see how they all link in to each other and are the same person. So that's really cool. I think if you saw them you'd think "Woah.. you do look rather different with those different styles etc... but I can actually see how it's still you...just with different hair n' that."
    Yeah, that's probably what I would have said. People look different at different stages, but you can see that it's the same person. If I could scan my pics you'd see some that you'd say, "No way - that's not you!"

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo
    Sorry for being so worryish yesterday but I was very stressed out due to a few things which have been on my mind, and I suddenly felt all worried haha!
    Aw . . . hope you're feeling better.

Sorry your computer freaked out on you. But it sounds like the scanning/viewing exercise wasn't in vain. I hope it helped you answer some questions.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

No different...

...from your pictures as a young child I see that you are no different than a lot of us...born into a family who loved you for what you were and what you are today...a human being...

Marcie... Who do you mean? Adam, Abraxas, or me? or all of the above? hehe

Cap I look forward to your photos when you do get them posted
    Yeah the exercise did help.. cos I sort of saw how things linked together sort of thing. Talking of pics... I hope you post some more pics soon. I don't even mean little kid pics... just any cap pics are cool.

Cap I look forward to your photos when you do get them posted
    Yeah the exercise did help.. cos I sort of saw how things linked together sort of thing. Talking of pics... I hope you post some more pics soon. I don't even mean little kid pics... just any cap pics are cool.
    Yeah, Pocs, as much as we would have loved seeing the pics maybe the reason your computer froze up is it was meant to be something for YOU to do and you had completed that part of it. Sometimes I have a bad habit of trying too hard to hang onto moments, envisioning the 'product', and forget that the journey is the only real thing and everything is ephemeral. When something like that happens to me, I (after smashing my head into the wall ), think about what it is teaching me.

I think it's interesting that at the Burning Man Festival in the States they create these eleborate, fantastic works of art which are enjoyed and then destroyed afterward, a symbol of the changing tides of life.

ach, getting a bit too philisophical here....

Yeah! Cap Pics! Cap Pics! Cap Pics!!!

George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    what she said!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Someday, when I get a new scanner . . . I promise.

Platinum Member
    Someday, when I get a new scanner . . . I promise.
    excuses excuses....its always excuses with you